GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
replaying clips from nancy grace last night interviewing TJ and Terry Sr about what he did in the past when he saw bruises in the girls, they called CPS and didn't get a call back, then saying she was getting thrown out of SK's house because of her being rough on the kids.

Straight out to our producer in our investigative unit in LA, what have you learned about the parents of this baby?

The father of this baby - looks as though there have been some financial issues with both of them, showing they were evicted by the home they owned together due to owing some money on the place they were living, maybe Mary can confirm or deny.

Mary can you tell us what the back story is because we're told Angela was staying at the BFs house even though the BF's mom had complained how she had treated the kids, what was their financial situation, what was the reason for the financial situation/eviction (missed the wording)?

The situation was good when they were married, I know a couple of reasons but I'm not gonna put them out, it's not my business..
Were they in severe financial crisis?
Well no, TJ was working and made good money, but my sister... SHE didn't work.

You just heard from Sgt. Joe that the whole pointing the finger at him, that was a red herring, so that's interesting. (THAT IS NOT WHAT WAS SAID!!) So anyway, Angela moved in with the BF...

yes, she called me several times complaining how he treated the kids, she even gave TJ the kids a week before this happened because she couldn't lilve there no more because of how he treated them,

why on earth would she go back to the ex BF who she said she had complained about how he treated the kids, instead of go to your house, is that more romantic interest in the BF than interest in the kids?

I think maybe she wanted to try working things out with Steven, that's my only guess, I don't know why because of how he treated the kids, we told her several times that she don't need to be in that home but what could we do?

Thank you for talking telling it like it is we know you want to find your precious little niece, we pray to find her too so that's why no stone is being left unturned... more developments on the other side of of the break, we're just getting started, and we have new information.

I am speculating here, so bear with me.

I have a daughter who is addicted to opiates. Her boyfriend supplies them to her. I went to her house one morning unannounced and caught him screaming at my granddaughter. She had obviously been spanked. (her bum was red).

I took my granddaughter out of there and refused to give her back until my daughter gets treatment and gets rid of the bum. I called DHS and the police.

My daughter, in her addiction, chose to stay with the supplier of her drugs. Withdrawal is ugly..... People will do anything to get their fix.

Grandbaby is safe with me.

I fully believe that this house is a drug house, that these people are all heroin addicts, and that AS chose drugs and the man giving them to her over her children's safety.

I have a daughter who is addicted to opiates. Her boyfriend supplies them to her. I went to her house one morning unannounced and caught him screaming at my granddaughter. She had obviously been spanked. (her bum was red).

I took my granddaughter out of there and refused to give her back until my daughter gets treatment and gets rid of the bum. I called DHS and the police.

My daughter, in her addiction, chose to stay with the supplier of her drugs. Withdrawal is ugly..... People will do anything to get their fix.

I fully believe that this house is a drug house, that these people are all heroin addicts, and that AS chose drugs and the man giving them to her over her children's safety.

God Bless you. This is why I think IUGR is relevant. I had it and noone knows why but drug/alcohol abuse can contribute.

welcome back, captain how many people were in that home, liz let me see that video from yesterday of the front of the home.. captain how many people were in that home? I think it was about 3-4 adults and 3-4 children.

Okay so we're getting around 6-8 people in the home and captain why did the mommy Angela say she had to leave the home, didn't she say she left thte home to go to the store came back didn't open the door didn't check on her until the husband got home for visitation.

yes she went to the family dollar to make a purchase..

what did she need so badly she had to leave her baby?

that would be part of our statement that we can't answer.

our sources say it was cigarettes, was it cigarettes?

again, I can't answer.

I'm going to take that as a yes.

(commercial)

Except she DIDN"T HAVE IUGR. Ferretmommy is Elaina's grandmother. TJ's stepmom. She TOLD US what Angela had and what Elaina's issues are. This is not JMO, this is fact.

TJ is sure showing the signs of the stress. Looks like he has aged 10 years. Poor guy, I feel so sorry for him and pray he somehow can find some comfort and peace. :praying:

Been through the same type of thing. I totally agree with you.

Hugs. You are a strong person for doing what you did for your daughter and granddaughter. :hug:

Except she DIDN"T HAVE IUGR. Ferretmommy is Elaina's grandmother. TJ's stepmom. She TOLD US what Angela had and what Elaina's issues are. This is not JMO, this is fact.

OK thank you I didn't realize that.:blushing:

(clips)

we are on the trail of missign baby elaina just 18 months old when she goes missing taking a nap in a home with at least 6-8 people. why was everyone at home? didn't this go down in th afternoon? Was this a weekend, capt. Weis?

Yes it was.

Okay so it was normal to be home in the middle of the day then, okay.

Tell me what happened (TJ) - Angela came out of hte home, she told me that Elaina was missing, I darted into the home

NG interrupts - did she say "the baby's missing", did she say "Elaina's gone" what were her words and what was her demeanor.

she said the baby's gone the baby's gone and to me she showed no emotion she wasn't crying, nothing.

did she scream it?

I wouldn't call it a scream.

That's odd, the other day when I couldn't find John David in Target I was screaming.

Well it was a little bit loud but I wouldn't call it a scream or a yell.

(commercial)

(clips)

we are on the trail of missign baby elaina just 18 months old when she goes missing taking a nap in a home with at least 6-8 people. why was everyone at home? didn't this go down in th afternoon? Was this a weekend, capt. Weis?

Yes it was.

Okay so it was normal to be home in the middle of the day then, okay.

Tell me what happened (TJ) - Angela came out of hte home, she told me that Elaina was missing, I darted into the home

NG interrupts - did she say "the baby's missing", did she say "Elaina's gone" what were her words and what was her demeanor.

she said the baby's gone the baby's gone and to me she showed no emotion she wasn't crying, nothing.

did she scream it?

I wouldn't call it a scream.

That's odd, the other day when I couldn't find John David in Target I was screaming.

Well it was a little bit loud but I wouldn't call it a scream or a yell.

(commercial)

O/T

John David was probably looking for ear plugs. :floorlaugh:

What makes a mother of 2 toddlers choose to live in squalor when she was offered a safe place by her Step-Dad and Sister? ... Drugs. Makes the surveillance camera business a little clearer, too.

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. You are a good egg for taking your grandchild to safety.

(clips being shown as lead in again)

welcome back - this is on a sunday afternoon, 6-8 people in the home, mommy leaves to go to Family Dollar to get a pack of cigarettes, comes back and the baby's gone, that's the story.

TJ - why are they searching the river?
I personally don't know the police are witholding a lot of information from me, I'm actually kind of frustrated at the lack of information.

What happened after she came out saying the baby's gone?

I went straight in the house saw the back door was wide open I asked where a couple of other poeple who had been in the home were at, I'm not gonna name names

NG - WHo? Who?

The boyfriend and a friend of his.

Okay back to Richard Schiewe, when people come to my home I don't take out the back door, when the cops are coming I don't take off running.. .why did all of these people take off out of the house?

That's what I'd liek to know. Why is my daughter being tried convicted and all, why are these other people out walking around?

Good question, Capt. Weis, I understand the boyfriend is in hiding, why?

That is a misconception, we are in contact with the BF, he is available to us.

Ok, good to hear that, just because the media doesn't know that doesn't mean he's in hiding.

Has she been put in GP, General Population?

She has since been moved into general population after initially being in solitary and afterwards three inmates were taken downtown for interviews.

Whoa is that right Capt Weis?

We're not going to go into that because of the investigation.

Okay, the baby clothes, is it true she was last seen wearing orange shorts with flowers on them but those same shorts were found in the home?

There was a discrepancy initially on what she was wearing.

Back to you, TJ, what do you know about the baby's clothes she was supposed to be wearing at the time she went missing?

I was told the same thing, orange shorts. I hadn't seen her since Friday when I dropped her off to her mother who was supposed to be staying with her father, which she wasn't.

They're using her as an investigative tool to squeeze her to get her to come forward and say who else was involved, that's what all this is about (says Alex Sanchez, guest)

(other guest, missed his name) :
There's no evidence she participated in any way in the kidnapping...
NG interrupts - do you even have children?
No I do not.
Then I don't even know why I asked you a question. ( :floorlaugh: )

Going to some other guy, Greg in LA - don't you think if the mom knew who was involved she would tell police? She's behind bars.

I would hope so but if she's under some kind of threat maybe she's too afraid that there's something that is going to happen to her.

(commercial)

I have had it with this whole family!!! I've been lurking but come on. It's like everyone on Angela's side knew about the black eye and blood on the nose and they are like so non chalant about it. Am I living in some sort of bizarro land? Like where do these people come from? The sister or cousin saying, "well, what can you do?" I just yelled at my tv!!!!

You call the cops, CPs, the dad, do something!!! Then Angela said she was threatened, boo hoo. It's you child. I would take a bullet for mine. I swear I'm in some alternate reality. How is this the new normal in America??

I have had it with this whole family!!! I've been lurking but come on. It's like everyone on Angela's side knew about the black eye and blood on the nose and they are like so non chalant about it. Am I living in some sort of bizarro land? Like where do these people come from? The sister or cousin saying, "well, what can you do?" I just yelled at my tv!!!!

You call the cops, CPs, the dad, do something!!! Then Angela said she was threatened, boo hoo. It's you child. I would take a bullet for mine. I swear I'm in some alternate reality. How is this the new normal in America??

I blame Honey Boo Boo.

the attorney's are defending her and said she has a right to treat her child's injuries herself. of course totally defending her saying they have no right to hold her.
(IMO I totally disagree; she placed her children in a dangerous home; especially if drugs are involved)
evidently she is being held with other prisoners and some of them have been taken in for questioning.

Why won't NG & ?? focus on SK's "friend". Almost all of the guests have mentioned him on both shows on both nights. :stormingmad: :banghead:

welcome back - to Dr. Michael ?, forensic pathologist out of denver, what do you make of a baby with black eye and gooseegg and bloody nostril?

Well head trauma. This child could get a subdural hematoma and a skull fracture..

they look for multidirectional trauma to look for multiple blows to the head, which almost completely rules out the possibility of a simple fall which would have trauma on only one side of the head.

Lets go out to TJ and the video of him proposing to his wife. (clip shown)

NG- what the hey went wrong? you guys were so happy how did it get to this point that you're basically having a throw down on the front porch, your baby is missing, I mean can you even rememebr back to that time when you were happy together?

No not really.

Will she talk to you? Will she tell you anything?

I don't know I haven't talked to her since she's been incarcerated.

So that tells me your gut feeling is no, she won't tell you anything.

Pretty much.

Everybody we're trying to find this baby, the tipline is 1800CALLFBI, there's a $10,000 reward, they're dredging the rivers, the Toledo police captain is with us trying to help us help them find the baby.

(commercial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members