GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the comments under video and article from M.E. M.E. says JK is his aunt, and JK doesn't lie, she lost her grandkids because of this, and she wants baby Elaina found so she can get them back, and she wouldn't protect anyone except her grandchildren.

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=911315#.UcHubZxi2bG

She may have lost those grandkids due to her home. IMO and blaming on this. as for JK, I find it so hard to believe that she kicked Angela and the kids out because of the way she treated her kids but took them in Sat and didn't see Elaina on Sunday. Come on, if you had any concern for those kids you would have checked on them Sunday. IMO. I could go on and on but I would be put on a time out for sure. Praying for you Elaina

Thank you TOLEDO, and honestly no offense meant, I realized later that even in my own area we hear of people breaking into places just to steal the copper pipes of older homes to take to scrap for cash, so like you said - nothing would surprise me.

If a thief wanted to break into this house, he better have his hazmat suit on.:banghead:

They do a test blood and urine right away, I was a nurse, so I know that.
My question to you after reading your heart felt post, I really think it could help you, I know you said you are feeling better, but to call your local hospital
and ask if they offer, or if they know of services that help Moms Coping Alone,
or even go on the inter-net and see what services are offered in your area, and I am sure you will find some, because I think that will help you with coping tools, I am not trying to offend you by any means, just trying to help, I live in Ontario, so I am not aware of Family Services offered in the States.

No, No Ontario Lynn you definitely didn't offend me - that's hard to do. I reached out to people that I got to know - neighbors, co-workers, etc. and got support. Not what I would have gotten if I was back home from family, but here in Germany, it's very different from the States with people here literally wanting to butt into your business. It took more of just knowing people were there to help, for example, let me go shopping for a few hours alone, to know I could manage. I also left my job and moved to Berlin where I have friends and although it's not easy, it's not the 'alone' feeling I had before. Things got much better for me and my daughter and I also think she outgrew much of the boundary testing. (Although we are at a different level now - :)

I do not want to say I 'sympathize' with these young single mothers because there is no excuse to harm your child and they are old enough to know better. It literally makes me sick that they think this is the only alternative they have - makes me sick and saddens me because I do think society has conditioned them to 'buck up and get it together' and be self-sufficient and they can't and they see no other way out. It's NOT so easy. I'm in a much better position than AS probably is and I still struggle with feeling inadequate. Much of it lays on society and that women always, even before they have children, feel and know there are resources and help out there for them but at the same time their stupid self-serving behavior should not be tolerated! Parent's enabling them also does not help them - the parents seem to be there at the inopportune times and for example RS thinks he's doing her good but why in God's name were those kids still with her? Why wasn't he 'the rescuer' BEFORE this happened? Why does it seem like some parents want to 'wipe there hands' and 'butt out' but then when something tragic happens, they are right there front and center? Ok, so where were you before?

I just had to get that out there because I think most of us know what this outcome is gonna be and it's shouldn't have to be. I feel horrible for the family and for the father. Ferretmommy, I'm sorry for you going through this. I am sure you and your family did what they could. Sometimes the Mommy is NOT the best one for the kids.

The latest on the Elaina Steinfurth case this afternoon on 1370 WSPD, Toledo. Fred will be on with Scott to talk about his trip to the East Side this morning and then at 3:30 Mike Miller from Toledo Free Press will talk about his canvass of the neighborhood and some breaking news about a midnight van run witnessed by a Federal St. neighbor. I spoke with all involved today and both TJ and Terry will be on NG again tonight with me. They are not pleased with the delay in signal from NG to the studio they are in (local PBS affiliate) because it makes them look foolish just sitting there. Terry will be doing JVM as will I tomorrow and possibly Friday. I have posted new photos from Federal St. and an interview with Risa Smith of Justice for Nevaeh on http://www.wspd.com/main.html Don't go there is you believe it helps our ratings, it's not why we do it.

Bolfa said “something wasn’t right” about Angela’s initial reaction.

“She was pacing up and down the street, and then she walked up to me and asked for a cigarette. She went from crying to smiling. How do you go from fake crying to a smile?” he said. “Something ain’t right there. If I lost my kid, I wouldn’t be asking for a cigarette. That’s a crock of *****. If it was my kid, I’d be going crazy.”

http://www.toledofreepress.com/2013/06/19/neighbor-adds-new-clue-to-missing-toddler-case/

I agree. If something happens to one of my cats or dogs I stand in the yard/street screaming like a mad woman. Surely I would be no different or much much worse if it was my child or grandchild!

The latest on the Elaina Steinfurth case this afternoon on 1370 WSPD, Toledo. Fred will be on with Scott to talk about his trip to the East Side this morning and then at 3:30 Mike Miller from Toledo Free Press will talk about his canvass of the neighborhood and some breaking news about a midnight van run witnessed by a Federal St. neighbor. I spoke with all involved today and both TJ and Terry will be on NG again tonight with me. They are not pleased with the delay in signal from NG to the studio they are in (local PBS affiliate) because it makes them look foolish just sitting there. Terry will be doing JVM as will I tomorrow and possibly Friday. I have posted new photos from Federal St. and an interview with Risa Smith of Justice for Nevaeh on http://www.wspd.com/main.html Don't go there is you believe it helps our ratings, it's not why we do it.

Thanks for your participation as always Fred!

They don't look foolish, we can hear NG's voice in the background faintly finishing her question before TJ or Terry respond each time, at least I can. If they just briefly said something like "we apologize for the slight delay in our replies but with live television the reality is that there is a slight delay due to the way the technology works" or anything at all, then anyone who was questioning it would just sit back and go back to being totally sympathetic with them, IMHO.

FyrKrakr,
:welcome: !

Thanks really for all the work you did on this case. It's hard emotionally, and I'm sure having to relive it all by writing that is not easy.

Now if we can just add a happy homecoming to the timeline. :please:

They're talking about her again on HLN now, replaying the video in full sc reen fromm last night, the newer clips, with NG talking over it about her opinion that Angela loves her baby, the baby is clean, well nourished, being "loved on", saying this is important, this matters, this is just before she was abducted.. now saying "call 1800 CALLFBI, we want to find this baby, missing just over 2 weeks now, there's a $10,000 reward" and now saying to tune in to NG tonight for info on the case.

Well good lord if JK's grandbabies were living in the filth at 740 Federal Street - they damn well should be removed!

Is it 740 or 704? Either way, those pictures make me sick.

My Grandma always said, "You can be poor, but you don't have to be dirty." And she was poor but immaculate.

Leah Aguirre was also reported missing and found deseased recently, I believe in Jan. She was found in the basement of the home, in a box under clothing. I am on a cell and can not link. I believe that house was also a complete disaster.

No (sorry SCHMAE, I know you'll answer when you can but I remember this case, too).

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/07/missing-toddler-found-dead-in-closet/

clip from article above about OTHER BABY (older case - not trying to sidetrack, just briefly showing where there may be a similarity) -
"Zyia Turner was found dead in a closet, underneath a pile of clothes, some type of metal box and other items, sources told ABC News’ Detroit affiliate WXYZ-TV.

Zyia, who is 17 months old, was being watched by her uncle and another adult, who were babysitting several kids at the time of her disappearance.

“The uncle was taking care of several children and left for a couple minutes to a bedroom and when he returned the girl was gone,” Sgt. Allan Quinn told the Detroit News. “When he asked the other children where she was, none of them knew.”"

<snip>
"“I [have] two closets at home and she never went in,” she said. “She never pulled [anything] down out of the closet, so it’s strange that my baby is in the closet under 20 pounds of clothes.”

Elan told WXYZ-TV she believes the little girl’s death was an accident.

“My grandkids … they’re blaming themselves, like we didn’t search the area,” she said. “But you can’t put that on you. It was a bad accident. It was a very bad accident that we just have to deal with.”"

(much more at link)

I can see why you would remember that case when looking at the inside of JK's home, SCHMAE, 100%.

Leah Aguirre was also reported missing and found deseased recently, I believe in Jan. She was found in the basement of the home, in a box under clothing. I am on a cell and can not link. I believe that house was also a complete disaster.

Leah Aguirre is the one. tks
OT sorry mods !

If any part of that house was cleaned ,recently, it would be very suspicious to LE (and me)!

http://www.iheart.com/live/1857/?autoplay=true

Toledo's 1370 WSPD &#8207;@1370wspd 3m
Day 18 #SearchForElaina #Toledo. @scottsands & @fredlefebvre have the latest right now on 1370WSPD. #BabyElaina

Scott Sands &#8207;@scottsands 4m
Get the latest on #Toledo's #SearchForElaina at 3:06 on @1370wspd @iheartradio with @fredlefebvre as my guest. #BabyElaina

completely disgusting. I may not the cleanest house on the block and there may be items in our yard but nothing like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member