GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant say that I hope so... :(

I would still like to think shes being hid out somewhere, and not where we're thinking she is. Its a horrible haunting thought.:please:

You know guys, I think the reason why that video of Elaina and her mother the day she disappeared.... Of the two waiting outside on a porch... Hits us so deeply:

Maybe we saw in that video a young baby that obviously has learned to walk.... And not just walk, but practically run off of that porch.

Some babies are little escape artists when they are learning to walk/are walking.

Didn't the baby have leg issues?

The mother keeps bringing up that she had leg issues right?

Maybe to deter us from the idea that Elaina could easily run off on her own?

I fear how Elaina was in that video that day - the curiosity almost causing her to run straight off that porch, was enacted upon once again later that day - and because no one watched the baby close, she ran out the back door.

And when elaina ran out the back door, she could have tripped and hurt herself in some clutter in the back yard. She could have ran into the alley and God forbid was hit by a car. She could have fallen in that filthy pool, and then once pulled out, her body was carried over and placed down on the ground (where the cadaver dogs would finally get the scent.) they could have attempted to revive the baby themselves and failed to call 911 believing they could handle it themselves.

We will never know I have a fear - as these ppl seem shady as can be.

You know guys, I think the reason why that video of Elaina and her mother the day she disappeared.... Of the two waiting outside on a porch... Hits us so deeply:

Maybe we saw in that video a young baby that obviously has learned to walk.... And not just walk, but practically run off of that porch.

Some babies are little escape artists when they are learning to walk/are walking.

I fear how Elaina was in that video that day - the curiosity almost causing her to run straight off that porch, was enacted upon once again later that day - and because no one watched the baby close, she ran out the back door.

And when elaina ran out the back door, she could have tripped and hurt herself in some clutter in the back yard. She could have ran into the alley and God forbid was hit by a car. She could have fallen in that filthy pool, and then once pulled out, her body was carried over and placed down on the ground (where the cadaver dogs would finally get the scent.) they could have attempted to revive the baby themselves and failed to call 911 believing they could handle it themselves.

BBM: This is a page out of the Casey Anthony/Jose Baez playbook....:yuck:

Oh geez....so many googles...but it sounds like GGE is about to pop up with that image with a 2010 date...I really was hoping/wishing/believing you were onto something..we'll see. And, I still think you rock!!!!

Ont definitely may still be onto something. My idea didn't pan out because the earth imagery wasn't the same as the satellite imagery - I think the satellite images that you're talking about are newer, like you originally said.

Plus, I just asked my husband (who is ridiculously knowledgeable about cars) whether that could be a GMC Safari and he sat right down here and leaned way in and scrutinized the picture then said "Oh yeah, definitely it could be, it has the luggage rack," and something about the windows and the headlights, then said "I'm not saying it definitely is, but it certainly could be."

I did call yes, was told to call 1800 call FBI.. I see where some of the locals concerns are in that area after I did call the local toledo police. But Im sure its just where all calls are to go, the woman I talked to wasnt sure tho at first. Thats all I know. Has someone called it in or shud I?

I think you should call being you tracked the info down and can explain to them how/where to find them. Amazing find by the way. Please call the FBI and let us know what happens thank you. I hope they handle this investigation with the up most importance even if its behind closed doors and not out in the media . :banghead:

Ont definitely may still be onto something. My idea didn't pan out because the earth imagery wasn't the same as the satellite imagery - I think the satellite images that you're talking about are newer, like you originally said.

Plus, I just asked my husband (who is ridiculously knowledgeable about cars) whether that could be a GMC Safari and he sat right down here and leaned way in and scrutinized the picture then said "Oh yeah, definitely it could be, it has the luggage rack," and something about the windows and the headlights, then said "I'm not saying it definitely is, but it certainly could be."

:shocked2: Wow... well then double :gthanks:to Ont for calling it in....

Thank You, I did call it in at 1-800- call-FBI The lady was very pleasant, I just told them the google sat imagery had (what I said earlier) van and 2 ppl, and presumed to be in that time frame nd she thanked me that was it. Honestly tho Im sure thats the first thing FBI would look at for that whole day and day before and after Im thinking they are maybe privy to sat images updated daily not bi weekly like google.. but who even knows sometimes we overestimate things too. :tyou:

Justicejr...bumping for you...Ont did call it in!

Wait a second....

Didn't we hear about cadaver dogs "showing interest" from the "psychic" "dog lady" on Nancy Grace?

Have we heard it from anybody credible???

Elaina was born with a club foot. Took months of therapy to help her walk right. She may not have issues walking now if all it took was therapy to help her, but I'm not certain for her case. I was born with very severe bilateral club feet, so my opinion on her current walking abilities is only based on comparison and what I know from dealing with it myself. I could be wrong.

Wait a second....

Didn't we hear about cadaver dogs "showing interest" from the "psychic" "dog lady" on Nancy Grace?

I dont even like going there but.. have you been following the Hailey Dunn case? Was it Gale St John going there? Just wondering because I do know she's from that area so thatd make sense.. but--:banghead:

The satellite photos are from earlier today. Scroll down and click on the Details tab.

The title is: Title: 06.28.2013-17.12.54

Which of course means June 28, 2013, at 5:12 p.m.

Excellent eye Ont!! Google Earth lets you go back in history. Maybe Google maps also has that feature. We would need June 2, 2013.

And then too, they always say people return to the scene, SK and Mike and the rest of the gang are still out running around in the van. Maybe return to check their handy-work?

The satellite photos are from earlier today. Scroll down and click on the Details tab.

The title is: Title: 06.28.2013-17.12.54

Which of course means June 28, 2013, at 5:12 p.m.

Excellent eye Ont!! Google Earth lets you go back in history. Maybe Google maps also has that feature. We would need June 2, 2013.

Sorry--I have that screwed up. That time is when Ont saved the pic from Google. Does make me go hmmm though.
Great job Ont!

The thing about Mike I know or think we cant discuss right now correct? Can we? Because way back at the beginning I did find the correct social media page some hinted about and a pic was definately labeled mike 1.. so they did use those terms, mike 1, mike two, so I dont thin K had any speech probs atall I really think she meant MIKE 1 no doubt in my mind. FM would know most definately.

The thing about Mike I know or think we cant discuss right now correct? Can we? Because way back at the beginning I did find the correct social media page some hinted about and a pic was definately labeled mike 1.. so they did use those terms, mike 1, mike two, so I dont thin K had any speech probs atall I really think she meant MIKE 1 no doubt in my mind. FM would know most definately.

FM confirmed that they did refer to them as Mike 1 and Mike 2.

And then too, they always say people return to the scene, SK and Mike and the rest of the gang are still out running around in the van. Maybe return to check their handy-work?

they have the van back? What are they checking? No way do I believe LE or FBI is not following any of them. They are watching and following every person who was in that house during the time frame Elaina went missing.

Wait a second....

They took the Van for some reason. There is one of the Media clips showing the police dogs going thur the Van. From what I remember.

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=915723#.Uc7HbNhvaxM

"On Friday the girlfriend of Elaina's father confirmed to WNWO that a bank account had been set up at PNC Bank to collect donations.

Family members say they had been warned that unauthorized people were asking community members for gift cards and money on their behalf and they were not sure where these items were going.

To avoid any confusion an account was set up to help members of Elaina's family as they continue to search for her."

more at link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members