GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
during the last couple of days i've been researching gymnastic classes, dance classes, and preschools for my toddler. what i'd give to have sweet Elaina here with me so i could plan these things for her, too. she would have made a beautiful little gymnast and had so many friends to laugh and play with.

*tear*

Bumping for Elaina

Praying you are found soon sweet thing <3

In this article, Julie King leaves NO doubt that baby Elaina was at JK's Saturday night.

"“Everyone who was in the house always gravitated toward her,” said Julie King, who has spent decades in the house where Elaina was last seen. “She usually sat up on the couch and watched my grandson and her sister play with the dogs. She would watch Barney, Wiggles. She’d watch SpongeBob with the kids.”

And:" Julie said Elaina loved to eat ramen noodles. The night before the baby’s disappearance, Julie remembered eating noodles with the toddler.

“She always ate ramen noodles,” Julie said.

And:

" Julie, the mother of Angela’s boyfriend Steven W. King, said she would often take Elaina out of the playpen when she got a chance because she felt sorry for the child. She described a sad Elaina the past few months before she disappeared.

“I thought she should be just more full of life,” Julie said.

http://www.toledofreepress.com/2013/07/03/search-for-answers-continues-in-steinfurth-case/

Much more at link.
This is a very good in-depth article, and I'd like to see more of this kind of article every day!

Praying baby Elaina is found today.

You mean after Elaina's mom hooked up with YOUR SON ? The last few months she was down and not full of life........... some people don't think before they speak. That is pretty critical of what her life has been like since SK came into her life.

If SK has warrants, why isn't his *advertiser censored* in jail right now? He either has nothing to do with this? Or that he plea bargained his warrants for An AS conviction?

Please LE start turning on the heat with all involved, lets get the truth out and Elaina home!

Why isn't this case getting the same media attention Caylee got??? We don't need all day and night coverage of the ZIMMERMAN trial!!!! This baby needs the attention more!!!!!

I've just been reading Help find Elainas fb page and they are asking to help spread this story to any local media outlet. They are also going to "March" or hold some kind of vigil at our Mayors office. I have forwarded Elaina's story to all I can think of
Power in numbers seems to be what we have at this point. All voices are needed to spread the story.

I just tweeted about the lack of media coverage to Nancy, Dr. Drew, Jane and Vinnie Politan!!!

I've just been reading Help find Elainas fb page and they are asking to help spread this story to any local media outlet. They are also going to "March" or hold some kind of vigil at our Mayors office. I have forwarded Elaina's story to all I can think of
Power in numbers seems to be what we have at this point. All voices are needed to spread the story.

I want to say maybe LE knows basic facts they need to know and just need further evidence, or who knows what. Want to say they are just getting their "ducks in a row" or tight lipped holding things close to the vest so not to ruin evidence, or disclose witnesses.. or hurt the case, and they really "got this" -but at the same time.. I look back, on- Hailey Dunns case, Lisa Irwin, Kyron, Holly Bobo.. where I thought the same, and here we are yrs later in some cases banging our heads. Everyone should still make sure Elaina has a voice. Keep her in the news! I still believe in this case, and Hailey's too the evidence is overwhelming enough even if its circumstantial. Many others too but just using examples here. I do believe though for Elaina this is going to move along swiftly once they find her. I believe! :sunshine:

In this article, Julie King leaves NO doubt that baby Elaina was at JK's Saturday night.

"&#8220;Everyone who was in the house always gravitated toward her,&#8221; said Julie King, who has spent decades in the house where Elaina was last seen. &#8220;She usually sat up on the couch and watched my grandson and her sister play with the dogs. She would watch Barney, Wiggles. She&#8217;d watch SpongeBob with the kids.&#8221;

And:" Julie said Elaina loved to eat ramen noodles. The night before the baby&#8217;s disappearance, Julie remembered eating noodles with the toddler.

&#8220;She always ate ramen noodles,&#8221; Julie said.

And:

" Julie, the mother of Angela&#8217;s boyfriend Steven W. King, said she would often take Elaina out of the playpen when she got a chance because she felt sorry for the child. She described a sad Elaina the past few months before she disappeared.

&#8220;I thought she should be just more full of life,&#8221; Julie said.

http://www.toledofreepress.com/2013/07/03/search-for-answers-continues-in-steinfurth-case/

Much more at link.
This is a very good in-depth article, and I'd like to see more of this kind of article every day!

A few things in that interview peaked my interest. Id really love to see a prof statement analysis of that little interview. (and few Ive seen in Elaina's case thus far) some things I found very interesting, especially mentioning pressing all the buttons on the ipad was a little telling, wait not telling- lets say "sensitive" or both.. & certain time frames given in some interviews- but Im not a professional by any means-Id like to have an actual professional analysis. Very much so.

"“Everyone who was in the house always gravitated toward her,” said Julie King, who has spent decades in the house where Elaina was last seen. “She usually sat up on the couch and watched my grandson and her sister play with the dogs. She would watch Barney, Wiggles. She’d watch SpongeBob with the kids.”

And:" Julie said Elaina loved to eat ramen noodles. The night before the baby’s disappearance, Julie remembered eating noodles with the toddler.

“She always ate ramen noodles,” Julie said.

And:

" Julie, the mother of Angela’s boyfriend Steven W. King, said she would often take Elaina out of the playpen when she got a chance because she felt sorry for the child. She described a sad Elaina the past few months before she disappeared.

“I thought she should be just more full of life,” Julie said.

Much more at link.

What bothers me THE most, is other people being at that house. Obviously they know what really happened. We also know someone had outstanding warrants, we also know LE had hauled everyone in from there, and they all left..? or 1 may have been in custody briefly until fines were paid. They covered their butt instead of helping LE find Elaina I believe, but could be wrong. I just hope after LE has their ducks in a row and lays formal charges against whoever, I certainly hope those people at that house are charged as well! The public will go crazy if theyre not charged with min of accessory! I hope LE used them like puppets and will haul their **** in later and they ALL go to jail!

On the more popular 'Help FIND Elaina Steinfurth' Facebook page, it's been stated that the mayor has been invited to the vigil to be held at the 'command post' on Wednesday. Since the previous vigils were announced on tv, I'd think he was aware of them and could have made an effort to attend without a personal invitation.

To get his attention at his office, it would need to be done during business hours when he (and many others with offices at Government Center) are working. IMO, this is not a good idea.

The family has permission to use the property where the command post is and the neighbors have been very tolerant of the added traffic and chanting marchers. I'm not so sure that tolerance would be found at Government Center. I'd hate to see the police called on people for disturbing the peace when they are only trying to help bring Elaina home.

I think everyone should wait to see if he attends Wednesday before they think about marching on his office; although he hasn't shown up at any of the ones held so far so, to me, it appears he doesn't care.

SK mother says........."she always ate ramen noodles" (let's hope she had more nutrition than that)
SK mother..........felt sorry for baby Elaina.
This is NOT a good sign!
and was it SK mothers home that was a dirty mess that everyone was in that night???

I want to say maybe LE knows basic facts they need to know and just need further evidence, or who knows what. Want to say they are just getting their "ducks in a row" or tight lipped holding things close to the vest so not to ruin evidence, or disclose witnesses.. or hurt the case, and they really "got this" -but at the same time.. I look back, on- Hailey Dunns case, Lisa Irwin, Kyron, Holly Bobo.. where I thought the same, and here we are yrs later in some cases banging our heads. Everyone should still make sure Elaina has a voice. Keep her in the news! I still believe in this case, and Hailey's too the evidence is overwhelming enough even if its circumstantial. Many others too but just using examples here. I do believe though for Elaina this is going to move along swiftly once they find her. I believe! :sunshine:

Thanks just isn't enough! Well said. I just wonder if media coverage and having a voice are enough. Lisa Irwin STILL has a voice, and we have talked until we are blue in the face, but that doesn't un-hide the evidence, or make LE smarter/stronger/braver, or undo the damage that false testimony does. But still we continue, and will until ALL of these babies get justice AND new laws are put in place to prevent this! <3 and justice for all the babies!

I don't think that the governor SHOULD show up at the vigil. If I were his advisor, I would advise him to politely decline the invitation. It would be a bad move politically to get involved in an ongoing investigation, and could possibly hurt the case, as well as opening the door to future requests in every case. It is my understanding that there are around 30 missing people in Toledo alone. JMO, it's a bad idea to expect it.

The more people that were in the house and know what happened, the better the chances of somebody developing a conscience and telling the truth. It's disgusting that it hasn't happened yet, but I am hopeful that it will.

I asked CJB for a statement analysis, but I have no video to send him. He would really need to see AS and SK, but I can't find anything at all from SK. Can someone link me to several videos of AS?

Does anyone know if the authorities are keeping the family informed of what they know?

Time for her to come home or those that know what happened, speak up!! Praying for a break in this case...

If Angela has a court date on July 24, I wonder if there's any chance we'll know if the human hair was Elaina's prior to that date? I suspect even if the DNA results come back sooner they'd hold them close to the vest and unveil them at her hearing (or eventual trial) if it ends up positive as being Elaina's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321