GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Angela has a court date on July 24, I wonder if there's any chance we'll know if the human hair was Elaina's prior to that date? I suspect even if the DNA results come back sooner they'd hold them close to the vest and unveil them at her hearing (or eventual trial) if it ends up positive as being Elaina's.

I reckon you may be onto something there if the hair is elainas I believe they may use it as a noose for AS to hang herself with in court or maybe they're using it on her now, in hopes of a confession?

A very wise person told me years ago that police 'know'...but need 'proof'. I think this may apply in this case. Still praying...

It really irks me to no end that there are thousands of people praying for this little girl, and hundreds searching for her, most do not even know her but now love her, and the handful of people who "do" know her whereabouts have absolutely no love in their hearts (especially her own mother), and will not reveal what they know. Not one person in that house knows anything? It is just so selfish. They are the key to bringing Elaina home, to giving her family closure. Let police know anonymously, something, anything....I feel that they are all just covering for each other. I could not imagine walking around with that on my conscience... IMHO

A very wise person told me years ago that police 'know'...but need 'proof'. I think this may apply in this case. Still praying...

I agree......hopefully they get that proof very soon.

Praying for precious Elaina. If she is found safe, I want to drive to Toledo and give her a great big hug!

The other trail is fine to watch but not all day long and at night I want to hear about Baby Elaina if they have know new news talk about another missing child are person.

Hang on little one. It won't be long now :)

I am really surprised that they have not been diving since last Wednesday. I still want to know what they did find that day and if it involves Baby Elaina.

I am really surprised that they have not been diving since last Wednesday. I still want to know what they did find that day and if it involves Baby Elaina.

I feel the same way, it was like they found something but didnt want to release it

I noticed the stepfather is always saying things about her basically never coming back. In the article posted above he said...
I’m gonna miss all that. No more Christmases or birthdays, no more Easter egg hunts. There’s no more now. All I got now is memories and pictures

Why does he keep implying he knows this for a fact? He has to know something more than he lets on, otherwise it makes him sound as though he doesn't care if she comes back or not like he's not very hopeful for her return.

Just checking in for news. I'm reading along when I can but not posting much until I learn to juggle double the kids. Our sweet Elaina is never far from my thoughts. Come home soon baby girl.

Yes, partly because of no news AND because I'm sitting here trying to type with tears streaming. The longer this goes on, the harder it's getting for me to keep my composure and outer wall from completely crumbling....:tears::crying:

Oh, FerretMommy :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yes, partly because of no news AND because I'm sitting here trying to type with tears streaming. The longer this goes on, the harder it's getting for me to keep my composure and outer wall from completely crumbling....:tears::crying:

Oh Ferretmommy, I feel so bad for you.
:rose:

I want to say maybe LE knows basic facts they need to know and just need further evidence, or who knows what. Want to say they are just getting their "ducks in a row" or tight lipped holding things close to the vest so not to ruin evidence, or disclose witnesses.. or hurt the case, and they really "got this" -but at the same time.. I look back, on- Hailey Dunns case, Lisa Irwin, Kyron, Holly Bobo.. where I thought the same, and here we are yrs later in some cases banging our heads. Everyone should still make sure Elaina has a voice. Keep her in the news! I still believe in this case, and Hailey's too the evidence is overwhelming enough even if its circumstantial. Many others too but just using examples here. I do believe though for Elaina this is going to move along swiftly once they find her. I believe! :sunshine:

I totally agree and would like to add baby Ayla Renolds to your list. I thought that an arrest would have happened immediately following the start of the investigation of missing baby Ayla Renolds, but so far nothing. She was in her father's care when she disappeared. There were at least three adults in the home at the time.

This beautiful baby is always on my mind. I cant believe she isn't home yet. I keep putting posters up of her missing every day when I'm working and there isn't one place I have asked from west Toledo to New London , Ohio. To put up the missing sheet that has told me NO. I'm lost to what to do next.
As I already said, I'm not that person who can go out in search for a missing baby like so many have done.
I know it's be mention before.... but FM what if Jr went to talk to her Mom? And also if he requested a meeting with SK, and JK. I know it would be so hard to do. If it's only him and the person he request to talk to him and recap the whole morning. If he just asked them to go back over all the details again. If the Kings aren't helping to look for this baby maybe they have forgotten to mention something that wasn't told before. I don't know, just anything.
Also which I know would be so hard but, what if you or SR. went and talked to these people.
I still go back to the first day I seen SR. and was over come with emotions I was not expecting. It took me days to work thur the hurt I seen in his eyes. He was the only person I have meet from your family but I'm sure you all have the same look.
I'm just putting things out there that I have thought of that can be done.
Praying she comes home today.
Luci

Morning Elaina! I'm praying today something will happen to bring you home.

Yes Whisperer, her mother is not fit to wipe Elaina's boots. So sick. All I can say
is that there is comfort in knowing she's already in jail and hopefully for a very long
time. I'm a little sickened at the thought she may eventually plea down a bit for
details on the case :( or baby girl's whereabouts .

This is so sad...still sending up prayers for everyone involved...

Sweet Baby Girl you are missed and loved by many!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321