GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I think that if Angela would not have been arrested when she was that she may possibly have confessed. Of course SK lawyered up right away which makes me think he knows all (IMHO). I think RS knows a lot more than what he is saying.

I wish that in missing child cases, they would allow truth serum. The laws in these cases protect bad people way too much! IMHO

Praying for good news today!!!!!!

Come home sweet Elaina!

Actually I just found out a couple days ago that according to JK, SK Jr does NOT have a lawyer, they cannot afford one. As to why he hasn't been taken in on his bench warrant (s) I keep asking the same thing.

That is very interesting Ferretmommy.

My heart goes out to you and your family. I pray many times a day that you get closure soon.

I think people have to be truly evil to allow this to go on. I think one would have to be truly evil to even harm a child to begin with. When Nancy Grace insisted on calling Casey Anthony "tot mom", it made my skin crawl. NO mom would act like these woman are.

When I was very young , my dad used to sing this old song, sometimes and I never quite realized his timing was perfect when we 'd hear about someone doing this or that. Then I grew up and I LOVE that song and it's my favorite band ever and I wonder if there is a connection. " Boy you're gonna carry that weight.......... carry that weight a long time " ...... This is to your post Sophiebelle and really to anyone involved who thinks ' well I didnt actually DO the bad act, so I'm ok'' . Oh no you're not. It will haunt you every day and every night. You will never outrun what you've done.

When I was very young , my dad used to sing this old song, sometimes and I never quite realized his timing was perfect when we 'd hear about someone doing this or that. Then I grew up and I LOVE that song and it's my favorite band ever and I wonder if there is a connection. " Boy you're gonna carry that weight.......... carry that weight a long time " ...... This is to your post Sophiebelle and really to anyone involved who thinks ' well I didnt actually DO the bad act, so I'm ok'' . Oh no you're not. It will haunt you every day and every night. You will never outrun what you've done.

That's great! It's true as well. If anyone has the tiniest bit of a soul, it should eat away at them. But sometimes I think it's a "Whew! That was close, I can't go to jail" thing.
O/T In my town, a woman found 2 small children wandering the road alone. They were trying to find help for their parents who were passed out at home from drugs or alcohol. There was no food in the house either. It made me so sad.

Good morning all, I couldn't get on late last night early this morning probably due to site maintenance, and just lost a long post. Anyway, some of my thoughts. FM said SK doesn't have a lawyer and hasn't been arrested for his warrants. Why? Everyone has such great points! HOW and WHY can AS, SK, JK and her husband, and everyone in that house be interrogated and not say anything, or let anything slip? That is just incredulous to me! This bunch are not mental giants, rather mental midgets, yet LE and the FBI couldn't shake anything from any of these people? I've been of the opinion more and more that LE including FBI just are not as qualified as most folks believe them to be, and that this seeming lack of quality and experience just gets worse with each case. This isn't a 'who dunnit'. This isn't a mystery. The only mysteries here to me are where is baby Elaina, and WHY has no one except AS been arrested?!

JK strikes me as a woman who knows everything that goes on in her household. She knows something! And what about the others there that Sat. and Sun.? They know something too. And what about Mike? What does he know? What did SK and Mike do that Sunday? We only know what RS says AS told him they did, but I question just how they could have put baby Elaina in the river in the middle of a Sunday afternoon?

Is the reported midnight sighting by the neighbor of SK and AS accurate? If so, that would be the most likely time to do that. What about AS's alleged confession to the cellmate? Why would AS implicate herself like that? Weak moment while in jail? I don't know.

How can SK, JK, SK sr., and all who were in that house just say nothing, while hanging out on that porch all the time, even while searches and marches and vigils are being held?! Do they ever think of baby Elaina? Ever? Or just themselves? How can AS say nothing?!

I still wonder if baby Elaina is somewhere besides the river. I don't know what to make of the two seperate reports of the hair found by the two fishermen. Baby Elaina doesn't seem to have had a lot of hair, so just will have to wait and see.

Are any official searches and dives going to be conducted this week? Ever? just what is going on with this case?! What did AS tell RS that he hasn't made public? Where is SK? Where is Mike? And just WHO exactly was in that dump on Federal st. that Saturday and Sunday?

I feel like we're missing some key pieces of information that might be right in front of us, but what could it be if anything?

Sorry for the long and rambling post, just had to get my thoughts and questions out there, and I'm so frustrated and sad as all of you are.

Where is baby Elaina?

Praying for the Steinfurth family.

Praying baby Elaina is found today.

That's great! It's true as well. If anyone has the tiniest bit of a soul, it should eat away at them. But sometimes I think it's a "Whew! That was close, I can't go to jail" thing.
O/T In my town, a woman found 2 small children wandering the road alone. They were trying to find help for their parents who were passed out at home from drugs or alcohol. There was no food in the house either. It made me so sad.

Oh that breaks my heart! I hope that they were put into better care and that the parents got help :(

What did SK and Mike do that Sunday? We only know what RS says AS told him they did, but I question just how they could have put baby Elaina in the river in the middle of a Sunday afternoon?

This has been really bugging me as well.....and it took an awfully long time for them to search that van....

@SolitaryOne (sorry, forgot to hit the quote button and it's too late to edit it in now) -

IMO those videos are in no way, shape, or form credible. If they were, they'd have been sent to LE (or at least some big media outlet or something), not to some social media page admin.

This person made online videos and posted them to a social media page. That is the land of the trolls - the internet.

Unless these were sent to LE or at least bigtime MSM, I find them, IMO, to be complete garbage from some unfeeling cretinous loser who should be absolutely ashamed of themselves for adding to the misery of this poor family.

JMO

Some friends or sympathizers to the King household , whether they know them or not. I'm sure it's nothing, just wanting the family to suffer MORE . I hope none of them watch that and I hope LE strings up whoever it is on some kind of charge . Some more who will have to carry that weight a long time.

Night again little angel. I pray peaceful sleep for you and your family tonight :)

IIRC, the LE in Putnam County, FL could never break anyone either. There was a bunch of potential perps. These druggies are experts when it comes to keeping their mouths shut.

Would be interesting if more cell mates came forward with any info AS may have given them. Is she is now keeping quiet (given that the jailhouse confession was even true to begin with)? I just wonder, does AS cry for her daughters? Is the guilt eating her up? Or is she more concerned about herself? Wonder if they have/will set her up with a counselor. Maybe they can get to the truth. JMO...Makes me sick to my stomach.

Prayers for you pretty girl! You will be found soon. I have faith.

Good morning Elaina ! Today is the day you're coming home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member