GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T but tomorrow is court so please keep my nieces in your thoughts and hope that the judge will do the right thing for them.
Praying your nieces will be safe and loved through the decision the judge makes. Bless you for caring for them in their time of need.

Good night again little Elaina. I hope you are warm and cozy tonight .

Praying your nieces will be safe and loved through the decision the judge makes. Bless you for caring for them in their time of need.

Thank you! I have been honored to care for them this week and will be honored to continue to do so if that is what the judge decides is best at this time. Despite my fears they have survived my complete cluelessness about little girls and at worst I let them watch a movie that was inappropriate (Oz the Great and Powerful) and bought them too many shoes.

I wish that TJ had been allowed enough time and opportunity to protect his girls. I know that he would have did right by them if given the chance. K has a wonderful family to surround her with love and I know that she will be cherished every day of her life. Hopefully we will get a miracle and sweet Elaina will soon be found and returned to that same loving family.

I think you mean this docket -

http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/online...ARTDATE=01/01/1900&ENDDATE=01/01/2100&PARTY=0

and today's lines read:

7/11/2013 1 Title : MTN:BILL OF PARTICULARS FILED
PARTY : D1 - STEINFURTH ANGELA

7/11/2013 2 Title : MTN:FOR DISCOVERY FILED
PARTY : D1 - STEINFURTH ANGELA

Which means the Bill of Particulars and also a Motion for Discovery were filed today by the Prosecutor's office (DA, whatever).

"In law, a bill of particulars is a detailed, formal, written statement of charges or claims by a plaintiff or the prosecutor given upon the defendant's formal request to the court for more detailed information. A bill of particulars may be used in either criminal defense or in civil litigation."

Bill of particulars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"A motion for discovery is a request to the court to order the opposing party to produce discovery materials. Discovery materials differ depending on whether the pending matter is a civil or criminal case. Discovery is generally intended to allow parties to know what to expect at trial."

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_motion_for_discovery

So, The DA's office is moving forward with the process of readying themselves for Angela's trial (I believe you said it's coming up on July 24?).

Hope this helps. :grouphug:

(edit: I have no legal background at all, other than reading for my own amusement. Please don't take this post as containing any sort of professional legal advice or anything!)

Correct me if Im worng , cuz I totally could be

I just talked to a friend of mine who knows a little bit about law

He says that those entries mean that AS's party (lawyers ect.) filed those to have all the evidence sent to them so they can go over everything and see what they are trying to hold against her, and whether or not they will hold and what they are working with to be able to "fight" in trial

IMO I think its crap , but by law it is her, well all our right to do that

I hope they nail her to the wall! Jus saying

I pray and pray and pray for the Steinfurth's and the people that LOVE baby girl, for this to all end in a good way for her to be home with daddy and sissy and family who can keep her safe
My thoughts are with you all and I wish there was more I could do to help :(

Another day and no Elaina :( I applaud her daddy and the family, friends, strangers, who keep the marches going, etc. I cannot imagine how exhausting this must be for them. The NOT knowing must be so draining on the family. God Bless them and saying a special prayer for strength for this family and friends.

Another day and no Elaina :( I applaud her daddy and the family, friends, strangers, who keep the marches going, etc. I cannot imagine how exhausting this must be for them. The NOT knowing must be so draining on the family. God Bless them and saying a special prayer for strength for this family and friends.

And I'm applauding TJ especially for not beating the ***** out of someone. You know that's what he wants to do and feels he should do but at the same time it compromises the case and the search. I just can't stand to think of what this family goes through. Stay strong TJ. Little baby girl K needs her daddy no matter what !

I never really believed in psychics, but after hearing of Pam Raglands discovery of Terry Smith Jr. yesterday morning. I don't think it would hurt for the family to contact her regarding Elaina. Worth a shot even if you believe in them or not. I seen a few interviews today about her discovery and she also talks about it on her FB page. I am actually really surprised a psychic found a body that police could not find. Still skeptical, but wow!

That is pretty amazing.......

I pray that today is that day that someone says where Elaina is. Bring this little girl home! Bless baby Elaina, her family, those who have spent so much time and effort searching for her, and those who care and pray for her return home.

BRING ELAINA HOME!

It's a beautiful summer day and wondering where baby Elaina is, and wishing she was enjoying this day too. Are there any searches going on? I hope the community continues to make sure baby Elaina will not be forgotten. I hope we hear something soon.

Praying baby Elaina is found today.
Praying for justice for baby Elaina.

I've been thinking about the human hair that was fished out of the river. If a DNA test shows that the hair belongs to Elaina could the State go forth with a murder charge? I'm thinking "Yes". I'm aware that you don't have to have a body in order to take someone to trial for murder. If the hair turns out to be Elaina's the inmate, who came forward with the story told by Elaina's mother about her being thrown into the river, would be a very critical witness for the state.

Show yourself so they can find you , baby !

Just wanted to update since you guys have given me so much support. After meeting with the girls' mom and the caseworkers that have been helping her I was happy to support a reunion of her and the girls today! CPS will remain heavily involved and I have generous visitation rights (starting with 4 hours tomorrow and overnight on Monday). I plan to exercise those visitation rights to their full extent for a while but I will back off to a more normal fun auntie thing in time. Knowing that their mom had made so much progress and knowing how much the girls missed her made it easier to step back. I will be there to help their mom every step of the way because the girls deserve that much from me. Thank you all for your support and now I can get back to posting for our baby girl since I'm not chasing 2 of my own.

On the official FB page, someone posted about 15 minutes ago with initials JS. It isn't true is it? Has Elaina been found?

That post has been removed. Keep checking the page for updates.
Why would anyone post something like this? Seriously it's beyond ridiculous and doesn't show one ounce of compassion to her dad, grandparents and all of those that love her.

MOO

Why would anyone post something like this? Seriously it's beyond ridiculous and doesn't show one ounce of compassion to her dad, grandparents and all of those that love her.

MOO

I agree. Hope that when she is found that family are notified well before it gets all over MSM and the internet.

Goodnight sweet baby Elaina!

Visiting this thread and disappointed there is nothing new and no baby found.

Is this mother pulling a Casey Anthony and not saying anything until the body is found yet so decomposed that no cause of death will be able to be determined?

It's so frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member