GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Visiting this thread and disappointed there is nothing new and no baby found.

Is this mother pulling a Casey Anthony and not saying anything until the body is found yet so decomposed that no cause of death will be able to be determined?

It's so frustrating.

I think that is EXACTLY what she is doing. Caylee's death was such a tragedy but it has been compounded countless times by Casey walking and other moms thinking they can do it too.

I think that is EXACTLY what she is doing. Caylee's death was such a tragedy but it has been compounded countless times by Casey walking other moms thinking they can do it too.

And dads, too...IMO that's what Levon Wameling's dad is doing as well:

NY NY - Endangered Missing: Levon Wameling (9 months) - Utica - 20-May-2013 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

And it's also what the parents of Dontrell Melvin (infant not reported missing for months who was buried in his family's yard) seem to have tried to do IMO:

Found Deceased FL - Dontrell Melvin, 5 months, Hallandale Beach, July 2011 - missing for 18 months - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Sick. Thanks, jurors that set Casey walk free.

So before July 2011, parents who killed their children didn't hide the bodies nor make up any stories?

And dads, too...IMO that's what Levon Wameling's dad is doing as well:

NY NY - Endangered Missing: Levon Wameling (9 months) - Utica - 20-May-2013 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

And it's also what the parents of Dontrell Melvin (infant not reported missing for months who was buried in his family's yard) seem to have tried to do IMO:

Found Deceased FL - Dontrell Melvin, 5 months, Hallandale Beach, July 2011 - missing for 18 months - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Sick. Thanks, jurors that set Casey walk free.

Dontrell's case has broke my heart from day 1. That baby never had a chance. I haven't followed Levon's case closely. I saw another 21 month old (IIRC) that supposedly disappeared after being left in car by dad with a Grandmom suffering from dementia but I haven't got caught up yet. This is happening way to often now. It is heartbreaking.

They did but it didn't seem to happen as often or maybe as obviously as it is now.

And we wouldn't hear about 95% of these cases if we weren't on WS. There were 638 children under age 9 murdered in 1997. There were 358 children under age 9 murdered in 2011. These parents did not decide to kill their child because Casey Anthony got away with it. They are responsible for their own actions. I can't think of another person who got away with murder, who people decided caused all these people to commit murder. Did people say that more husbands were killing their wives or girlfriends after OJ was acquitted?

Sigh...FACTS:

1. Elaina is missing.
2. Mother is sitting in a jail cell and not talking.

Baby Elaina had a black eye? She fell (or was thrown)? Someone took her with a house full of people around? I don't believe a thing she says!!! Stepdad says the Mom has told him this and other things...I have my doubts about this, too.

Prayers and more prayers...

What I wonder is that if TS JR would not have come back to the house to get Elaina, would AS have reported Elaina missing?....Or would AS just try to "keep" her from him. It is a shame to see all these cases where the child "disappears" but yet is never reported.

Praying and hoping today is the day !

A long time ago nancy grace said LE was getting video from a walgreen's nearby. Has there been anything said about that since then?

Last real news we have seen with Elaina, aside from the horrors of the fishermen getting hair on their lines and the subsequent searches, was when the convenience store employee said the'd been in there but the cameras weren't working.

Has this case gone cold since then? I pray not! :please: :please:

What I wonder is that if TS JR would not have come back to the house to get Elaina, would AS have been reported missing?....Or would AS just try to "keep" her from him.

That is something we will never know :( The Mother is only looking out for herself! IMO Maybe she would have come up with so many lies (like some other moms do) that she would not even know the truth anymore! They say in every lie there is some truth (just gotta weed the truth out).

I think Dad would have reported his baby girl missing.

That is something we will never know :( The Mother is only looking out for herself! IMO Maybe she would have come up with so many lies (like some other moms do) that she would not even know the truth anymore! They say in every lie there is some truth (just gotta weed the truth out).

I think Dad would have reported his baby girl missing.

I agree. I think he would have eventually called police if she did not give her to him. I remember Ferret mentioning that AS would keep the girls from TS for long periods of time. It is such a shame when the parent uses their own children against the other parent. Sadly it happens way to often :(

Hope the truth does get weeded out soon!

A long time ago nancy grace said LE was getting video from a walgreen's nearby. Has there been anything said about that since then?

Last real news we have seen with Elaina, aside from the horrors of the fishermen getting hair on their lines and the subsequent searches, was when the convenience store employee said the'd been in there but the cameras weren't working.

Has this case gone cold since then? I pray not! :please: :please:

Nothing seems to have been said either way. Keeping hush hush for prosecution? It is a shame that the cameras were not working. Bet the store owners are kicking themselves for that! I wish Nancy Grace would do another show on Elaina. Maybe there will be another fisherman that will pull up something. Hopefully the DNA results are back this week and then they can move forward.

Nancy Grace should get "on" this case like she did with Caylee Anthony! I found out about this case from her show. Can we write in to her show and ask that she feature it more often?

No one seems to be able to 'get on ' any important case regarding a missing baby when there is a high profile / utterly senseless trial going on that dominates every channel. How many children needed their face on the news during AS and this zimmerman trial and no one could take a one night break to show their faces and tell people they were missing. Let's write a petition to ID channel ? Asking them to make a missing kids show or at least show case some of them during their other programming, like a PSA or commercial or something !

HLN is not going to talk about this case or any case until after the Zimmerman trial is over. After the verdict, there will probably be about a week of analysis. Then, hopefully, she will go back to Elaina's case but if there's nothing happening, she might focus on a more recent case.

I never really believed in psychics, but after hearing of Pam Raglands discovery of Terry Smith Jr. yesterday morning. I don't think it would hurt for the family to contact her regarding Elaina. Worth a shot even if you believe in them or not. I seen a few interviews today about her discovery and she also talks about it on her FB page. I am actually really surprised a psychic found a body that police could not find. Still skeptical, but wow!

I sent her an email on FB, waiting to see if she replies...

Please let us know if she responds. Very curious to see if she can be of any help. Very amazing what she did.

Prayers to you and family!

I would expect her to be bombarded with messages. She has been interviewing nonstop since she found the missing boy and has said she has not had a lot of sleep since. I really hope she gets back to you soon. Please update us when she does. I hope she can assist your family on finding baby Elaina. :please:

You could probably get to her quicker by contacting one of the reporters that she has interviewed with and asking them to pass on a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3