GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't ever spent more than a moment on the FB page until all this. I think I'm allowed to paraphrase a bit - and I've spent a long time editing and deleting this to make sure it's JUST the barest bones paraphrasing possible (because the page and comments related to this are growing so numerous and lengthy - this really is a very SHORT paraphrasing), so I really hope it's ok -

as stated above, someone saw a lady with a baby in a stroller at a yard sale in Point Place, and thought the baby looked like Elaina. This person called LE, LE came and talked to the lady for awhile and though she was sketchy, said it wasn't E. Lady didn't seem to know her own child's bday, age, or name according to FB and gave different answers several times before saying she was the baby's grandma, then saying she was the child's babysitter but was LIKE a grandma to her. LE said it can't be E. because E. has something wrong with her feet and this baby did not. The poster who called LE also contacted E's family on FB to give them a heads up, and the family said she does NOT have something identifiable wrong with her feet, shes just flat footed. (Note - baby was said to be 9 months old by the lady, and the poster said he felt that was not possible due to the child's larger size and older look).

Then another poster said they also were in Point Place on almost the same intersection not too long ago and saw a baby in a stroller they thought looked like E.

Then another poster said they used to live in that same area of Point Place and one of E.'s cousins lived right nearby.

The conversation is still going over on the FB page.

Praying today is the day. Not losing faith that Elaina will be found!

I would just love a happy ending to this one. I need a very happy ending....

Praying Baby Elaina is found very soon.
Praying for all of her loved ones to get answers soon.
The not knowing is so horrific - a tornado of emotions and none that you can settle on and deal with.
Praying SOMEONE who knows more will show some compassion and decency and tell LE how to bring this sweet girl home to those who love and miss her.

Interview with TS SR on FB site..... It just breaks my heart. There has been such a large hole ripped into this family's hearts and world. For 40 plus days their lives have been put on hold and replaced with a nightmare. Through this they remain so strong! And there are people out there that know the answers and sit and watch saying nothing. Shame on those keeping silent!

But none of them are E :(

But we have to remember.... the cops MISSED Elizabeth Smart.
They got a tip that she was in that library.
They failed to identify her because they failed to lift her veil.
Cops miss things all the time, especially when they have their own belief about the child's fate.
I think a picture should be taken of the child and sent to the parent to eliminate the child in these cases. :twocents:

HERE is what we need: websleuths, a new hour long show featuring missing people.nightly shows.

I love that idea! I really wish/hope someone who has the capabilities to do something like that gets inspired enough to do it!

How far away is the point place area from where baby Elaina is from? They are asking people to be on the look out in this area

I've been way distracted today and not on much but Elaina is NEVER far from my mind. I'm so sad this thread is getting so slow and the community and LE seem to be getting quieter and quieter. This is not the end. She will show up .

Show the world where you are baby girl!

Tomorrow is a new day. Praying for good news.

What I don't understand is...WHY would Mom/Boyfriend give Baby Elaina to someone and NOT give the older child, too? Doesn't make sense, none of this makes any sense! :(

Praying for Elaina to be found and the family to stay strong.

What I don't understand is...WHY would Mom/Boyfriend give Baby Elaina to someone and NOT give the older child, too? Doesn't make sense, none of this makes any sense! :(

Praying for Elaina to be found and the family to stay strong.

Because the older child can TALK ! That's all I can figure. Elaina could not defend herself or say what she wanted or recount her story to anyone, but little 4 yr old sister can!

Because the older child can TALK ! That's all I can figure. Elaina could not defend herself or say what she wanted or recount her story to anyone, but little 4 yr old sister can!

Yes, I know 4 yrs. old can talk. I have a 4 yr. old grandson who never stops talking! :) But, what I am trying to figure out is WHY (if they did give Elaina to someone), not the sister? Because she CAN talk, they would know she would tell what she knows to LE and daddy.

I really do not believe they gave Elaina to someone. I am sure that they have asked the sister many questions, she either doesn't remember or doesn't know what happened. This is just so sad...

Just read that the baby the people saw was not Elaina. (FB Help Find Elaina Steinfurth)

They said it wasn't baby Elaina in that location now. I'm glad it was checked out. I don't believe she was given to anyone either, the mother knows where the baby is and I'm afraid she's no longer w us.

They said it wasn't baby Elaina in that location now. I'm glad it was checked out. I don't believe she was given to anyone either, the mother knows where the baby is and I'm afraid she's no longer w us.

That's what logic says but the heart wants to believe in a miracle. I'm holding out for something unbelievable ! BRING ELAINA HOME !

That's what logic says but the heart wants to believe in a miracle. I'm holding out for something unbelievable ! BRING ELAINA HOME !

Me too! Usually the longer a case goes on the more hopeless I get but this one just feels different somehow. I'm not ready to give up on a miracle yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth