GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you baby Elaina?? Hoping and praying you are found soon.
:please:

Was really hoping there would have been news today........

Just bumping you up to the top sweet Elaina.

You deserve to be found safe and you deserve justice. I'm praying for both!

Hopefully on the court date there will be new information. Just too darn quiet.

Bless those searching in the heat today.

I think our best bet right now is to pray that AS has a serious , life altering, change of heart and wants to be forthright soon. She's in a bad, BAD place right now karma wise at least and that's not going away. If she thinks it will get easier, she's wrong and the ONLY thing you can do now to relieve yourself of any portion of your guilty conscious ( provided she has one) is to tell Elaina's family ( which you are no longer included in ) where THEIR baby is. DO it Angela ! The truth will set you free.

Hugs to Ferret mommy and family. I know you're all struggling. Hang on for baby K . You can do this !

I come here through out the day to see if Elaina has been found. How very disheartening to see no news of Elaina. Somethings has to break on this case soon.

I think our best bet right now is to pray that AS has a serious , life altering, change of heart and wants to be forthright soon. She's in a bad, BAD place right now karma wise at least and that's not going away. If she thinks it will get easier, she's wrong and the ONLY thing you can do now to relieve yourself of any portion of your guilty conscious ( provided she has one) is to tell Elaina's family ( which you are no longer included in ) where THEIR baby is. DO it Angela ! The truth will set you free.

Completely agree. Praying for Elaina to be found

Can't believe we are still at this point of not finding baby Elaina. If you are any kind of a human AS please bring her home to her family. I hope you have no rest at night ever until that precious child Is with her family that loves her.

The people/family that are still searching, holding vigils, marching are truly remarkable people. God Bless each and every one of you!

!!FIND ELAINA!!

Praying

So frustrating ! Are any and all searches now primarily in the river? Is anyone looking elsewhere? SK and Co still just moseying about their lives?

It is just so sad how nothing new is happening with this case. It just breaks my heart for all these children who go missing and are never to be seen again. I pray that baby Elaina is found and whoever hurt her is put to justice.
My prayers go out to Elaina's family. God Bless you during this terrible time.

The people/family that are still searching, holding vigils, marching are truly remarkable people. God Bless each and every one of you!

!!FIND ELAINA!!

Praying

Extra prayers today with the awful heat. Been in the nineties and humid.

Hopefully the DNA results are back soon. Can't believe they stopped diving. Wish we knew the lie detector test results! So many questions......Enough is enough! Bring Elaina Home!

Agreed!

With so many people in that house there is no way she acted alone. Especially since SK claimes he had seen Elaina just before her nap. BUT If by chance she did act alone, where could she have gone with Elaina since she does not drive? Not far since everyone else home. I am starting to wonder if the searches are in the wrong places. The diaper, jailhouse confession were to lead LE elsewhere, or if she IS in the river maybe she is trying to say where she is without confessing. My mind keeps going back and forth between the two. But overall I say others were involved. The van taking off for hours. One of the first interviews with RS, he said the plates kept changing on the van that first day/night. Just too many people involved and scenarios and no one wants to clear their conscience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3