GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I sit here and try to will myself into labor (which isn't working btw) I can't help but check here everyday thinking today's the day I see something else besides just bolded wording on Elaina's heading. :( sad.

You will be a better mother for having read Elaina's story :)

Oh, sweet girl, where are you?
It breaks my heart to see no answers for your family.
Praying for you all.

Goodnight precious baby. They are going to find you.

Bring ELAINA home !
I don't know what else to say :(

raindrops on roses, and whiskers on kittens
bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
brown paper packages, tied up with strings
these are a few of my favorite things...

(come on everybody, sing, we have to cheer up our little sweetheart - Elaina should get to throw pillows at little K. while singing along to The Sound of Music like I bet just about everyone here who was ever a little girl did with her family once upon a time)

Love you sweetie, prettiest little angel ever no matter where you are.

Good morning little one!

Something will give this week.

4 days until the big bad wolf goes back to court. He is going to talk, I just know it. This little girl needs to come home!!!!

Ferretmommy, just wondering if Pam Ragland ever responded to your email that you sent her?

You will be a better mother for having read Elaina's story :)

This is so true. I was terrified to take on the nieces but falling in love with sweet Elaina made me determined to make sure they get the opportunity to do all the wonderful and magical things that little girls are supposed to. I want them to experience all the things that Elaina is missing out on because of the monsters in her life. Some day I will tell them all about Elaina and how because of her I found the courage to be the person they needed.

And now I'm crying and this sucks. Our girl should be with her dad and big sister right now!

SK has court this week ? Well I got all excited when AS did and then when she did again and then when SK was arrested. Those 2 are in 100% CYA mode . Neither is going to talk , which in a way tells a lot :( . They are not interested in bringing Elaina home as much as they are keeping their butts out of jail,,, which obviously isn't working out too well for them.
It's time to pray up and pray hard and beg for someone to have a moment of a soft heart, a fearful heart , a remorseful heart and tell the truth.

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=927413#.UfcA-qwxg1I

"The boarded up house and empty lot at the intersection of Federal and Leonard Streets in East Toledo is no longer being occupied by family and volunteers searching for Elaina Steinfurth, however Terry Steinfurth Senior, Elaina's paternal grandfather, still stops by on a regular basis.

<snip>

The location does remain the official command post. The family holds searches from the location on Wednesdays and Saturdays. On those same days, prayer vigils are held at 7:00 p.m.

<snip>

Friends and family of Elaina Steinfurth will be holding a poker run on Saturday, August 3.

The ride is being put on by the AMVETS Riders, Chapter 222 and will take place at the AMVETS post on North Summit Street in Toledo.

All proceeds will be going to the search efforts."

more at link

The way things are slowing is making me so sad... it doesn't have to be like this... it's just air , that's all it is... is air... moving past vocal chords....to make sound.... that ends the hell these people are living....

This is so unfair. Praying that someone talks, someone breaks, something gives...

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=927413#.UfcA-qwxg1I

"The boarded up house and empty lot at the intersection of Federal and Leonard Streets in East Toledo is no longer being occupied by family and volunteers searching for Elaina Steinfurth, however Terry Steinfurth Senior, Elaina's paternal grandfather, still stops by on a regular basis.

<snip>

The location does remain the official command post. The family holds searches from the location on Wednesdays and Saturdays. On those same days, prayer vigils are held at 7:00 p.m.

<snip>

Friends and family of Elaina Steinfurth will be holding a poker run on Saturday, August 3.

The ride is being put on by the AMVETS Riders, Chapter 222 and will take place at the AMVETS post on North Summit Street in Toledo.

All proceeds will be going to the search efforts."

more at link

The way things are slowing is making me so sad... it doesn't have to be like this... it's just air , that's all it is... is air... moving past vocal chords....to make sound.... that ends the hell these people are living....

This is so unfair. Praying that someone talks, someone breaks, something gives...

:( ............

You know these 2 , as/sk , are likely going to be spending a lot of time in jail, one way or another. You've already basically ruined your chance of freedom. Does anyone think about an after life? If you don't believe in God or heaven, how about reincarnation? How about KARMA ffs? At some point, you have to do the right thing, you can put it off and you can delay it and you can lie to LE and the rest of the world. But some day you will PAY for this and you can minimize your punishment today by coming clean. You will pay either way. That part is inescapable now.

And agree GGE ,,, the silence is deafening and I'm so heavy hearted for Ferret and her family .... Elaina's daddy ........ her sister......
You ANGELA do not have the right to remove Elaina from everyone else's life. She is not only YOUR child. She was her daddys' and her sister's and her grandparents and aunts and uncles. She is not just yours! You don't get to decide for the whole family that their time with her is through.

Despondent :(

Two new entries on AS's docket dated 7/26. Any ideas what means. One refers to the news. Interview maybe?

1 Title : EVT:ORD FILE/JOUR $ EFF 6/1/13

PRETRIAL HEARING
E JOURNALIZED 7-29-13
PARTY : D1 - STEINFURTH ANGELA

2 Title : EVT:OmRD PUB PROCEED FILE/JOURN

WTVG-13ABC ACTION NEWS
E JOURNALIZED 7-29-13

Two new entries on AS's docket dated 7/26. Any ideas what means. One refers to the news. Interview maybe?

WTVG-13ABC ACTION NEWS
E JOURNALIZED 7-29-13

When and who it was published by... in certain states, types of court proceedings have to be published. Or- they are entering a publication by this station into evidence?

1 Title : EVT:ORD FILE/JOUR $ EFF 6/1/13

PRETRIAL HEARING
E JOURNALIZED 7-29-13

WTVG-13ABC ACTION NEWS
E JOURNALIZED 7-29-13

Here are the documents that were filed. Click on each one to enlarge.

Attachments

• 024 - filed 7-26-13 - pretrial continued to 8-14-13.JPG
    024 - filed 7-26-13 - pretrial continued to 8-14-13.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 64
  • 025 - filed 7-26-13 - permission to publicize, Ch 13.JPG
    025 - filed 7-26-13 - permission to publicize, Ch 13.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 71
:( ............

You know these 2 , as/sk , are likely going to be spending a lot of time in jail, one way or another. You've already basically ruined your chance of freedom. Does anyone think about an after life? If you don't believe in God or heaven, how about reincarnation? How about KARMA ffs? At some point, you have to do the right thing, you can put it off and you can delay it and you can lie to LE and the rest of the world. But some day you will PAY for this and you can minimize your punishment today by coming clean. You will pay either way. That part is inescapable now.

And agree GGE ,,, the silence is deafening and I'm so heavy hearted for Ferret and her family .... Elaina's daddy ........ her sister......
You ANGELA do not have the right to remove Elaina from everyone else's life. She is not only YOUR child. She was her daddys' and her sister's and her grandparents and aunts and uncles. She is not just yours! You don't get to decide for the whole family that their time with her is through.

Despondent :(

SHAME ON AS and SK

I so agree with you both and at this point all we can do is PRAY! Doesn't sound like much, but Prayer is a powerful tool for those who believe. God does answer Prayers, one way or another, and we never know when or how that prayer will be answered. I for one, still believe that God will answer our prayers!

Never give up, keep our faith, and let's keep on praying...God Bless!

!!FIND ELAINA!!

Thinking of baby Elaina today and everyday. I hope and pray that SOMEONE(s) will talk soon!

Praying baby Elaina is found soon.

Praying for Justice for baby Elaina.

Here are the documents that were filed. Click on each one to enlarge.

Thank you Cherubcollector! some parts of the court websites are very hard to get to from my phone. If it were me, I would not want my court hearings videotaped. Especially if guilty. JMO. Would she be getting paid by the media?

If I see AS during her trial blowing kisses and laughing, I think I will kick my TV. The rest of the would does not think this is funny. Especially those who love Elaina!

Pleeeeaaaaase say where Elaina is.

We are not giving up on you baby girl! The angels are watching over you. Sweet dreams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3