GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, partly because of no news AND because I'm sitting here trying to type with tears streaming. The longer this goes on, the harder it's getting for me to keep my composure and outer wall from completely crumbling....:tears::crying:

:tears::crying: you have plenty of shoulders to lean on here at WS FM, if need be, or to listen to how youre feeling at bad times when you feel like youre about to "crumble" and in the future for support and to be strong through all this. We will all still be there for you too, anytime. I know I can speak for others here by saying we have huge hearts & fell in love with Elaina the day we heard news of her disappearance. Its very upsetting to see this happen to families, & little children who cannot protect themselves. Weve all wanted Elaina to be found & she will be. Have faith and be strong! Hugs :grouphug::leaf2:

Justice4Nevaeh is organizing the searching tomorrow, Monday, at 10 a.m. at Federal and Leonard St. My last understanding is the water's edge will be the target. We keep searching until she is found.

Call that TIP line, don't be shy!
1-800-CALL-FBI

:tears::crying: you have plenty of shoulders to lean on here at WS FM, if need be, or to listen to how youre feeling at bad times when you feel like youre about to "crumble" and in the future for support and to be strong through all this. We will all still be there for you too, anytime. I know I can speak for others here by saying we have huge hearts & fell in love with Elaina the day we heard news of her disappearance. Its very upsetting to see this happen to families, & little children who cannot protect themselves. Weve all wanted Elaina to be found & she will be. Have faith and be strong! Hugs :grouphug::leaf2:

Yes! We all love that baby girl !

Justice4Nevaeh is organizing the searching tomorrow, Monday, at 10 a.m. at Federal and Leonard St. My last understanding is the water's edge will be the target. We keep searching until she is found.

Call that TIP line, don't be shy!
1-800-CALL-FBI

To all searchers,
Please be careful. With all the rain we've had lately, including Sunday (I know, everyone hoped it would be a day for already-standing puddles to dry), the banks will be wet and slippery.
Thank you so much for taking the risks to search for Elaina or any possible clues.
Prayers are with you all.

Still no news? Gosh, each day I am sure, (oh, please, please) there will be some news..

I don't normally post, but today I wanted Ferret, and Cherub, and everyone else who loves this little girl to know that I am thinking, and praying for them, every single day. This beautiful baby girl matters in Australia too. She matters so much.

Please be today....

Still no news? Gosh, each day I am sure, (oh, please, please) there will be some news..

I don't normally post, but today I wanted Ferret, and Cherub, and everyone else who loves this little girl to know that I am thinking, and praying for them, every single day. This beautiful baby girl matters in Australia too. She matters so much.

Please be today....

Another Aussie sending love for Elaina, so glad my fellow Aussies are hoping and praying for FM and CC & family for baby girl to come home x x

Please please please let today be the day! I saw a rainbow on the way to work this morning and thought of baby Elaina. I believe there will be a rainbow at the end of this storm.

You know what I mean, and know I loves ya SCHMAEBY-BABY. :)

I"m thinking about TJ in particular...

Fingers crossed that of the 17 missing people in Toledo, at least one of them is found thanks to the fishermen who insisted on having their grim discoveries followed thru with - the hair was human and someone's loved one is where they should never in a million years have been... just praying that whoever it is, is recovered ASAP and not left there. Until I know divers recovered someone, I'm personally convinced they're going to KEEP diving now that they know the hair was human. If they don't, then I will lose most of the little faith I have left in humanity. It's just not likely that a local barber shop is dumping their dustpans in the Maumee, IYKWIM.

I know what you mean G . Just as a mom, it's shocking how AS is behaving. Instead of just praying for the whole family and Elaina being found, I've added on a special part that AS has a true and substantial change of heart and aids in finding her baby and if that doesn't work that she's so overcome with guilt and MANIA and sleep deprivation that she spits out the truth on accident and someone hears her. :)

Has anyone seen or read if they are diving today?

This is getting more heartbreaking by the day. Wonder if maybe Dateline or one of the other main shows would do a show on her, getting her back into MSM. :banghead:

:( :( :(

.........beginning to wane....... Not for her family , not her daddy and her big sister and her grandparents.........

I'm back late from my trip, and have been catching up on all the posts. I'm very sad baby Elaina still has not been found. I pray that this does not turn into a cold case. Baby Elaina is out there somewhere and she just has to be found. I join with all here in prayers for her to be found everyday. I still wonder if she could be somewhere between JK's house and RS's house, but I'm sadly leaning toward the river more each day as time goes on with no answers.

I hope AS remains in jail. I also hope SK and anyone in that house that knows anything and refuses to cooperate be charged with enough to put them there too. If baby Elaina isn't found, then I pray the D.A. has the courage to charge AS with her murder, along with SK, and any/all those who have and continue to aid in covering for the guilty.

There must be some way to get baby Elaina's story out to a larger audience. I wasn't able to watch HLN much while I was gone as I'd hoped, but from what I gather, there's been no recent coverage. What a shame! Meanwhile, AS sits smugly in jail, confident she'll be released eventually, and that makes me so mad, I better not say what I'd like to say!

Prayers for the searchers, their safety and dedication in searching.

Prayers for the Steinfurth family. Ferretmommy, sending prayers to you, TJ, TS and K., as well as a big hug for all of you!

We won't let this go!

Praying precious baby Elaina is found today!

It's really a shame that this is going on this long. I wonder if they have put any pressure on the boyfriend he has to know something and the rest of the dirtbags in that house.

Interesting post on the Official Elaina FB page

In this article, Julie King leaves NO doubt that baby Elaina was at JK's Saturday night.

"“Everyone who was in the house always gravitated toward her,” said Julie King, who has spent decades in the house where Elaina was last seen. “She usually sat up on the couch and watched my grandson and her sister play with the dogs. She would watch Barney, Wiggles. She’d watch SpongeBob with the kids.”

And:" Julie said Elaina loved to eat ramen noodles. The night before the baby’s disappearance, Julie remembered eating noodles with the toddler.

“She always ate ramen noodles,” Julie said.

And:

" Julie, the mother of Angela’s boyfriend Steven W. King, said she would often take Elaina out of the playpen when she got a chance because she felt sorry for the child. She described a sad Elaina the past few months before she disappeared.

“I thought she should be just more full of life,” Julie said.

http://www.toledofreepress.com/2013/07/03/search-for-answers-continues-in-steinfurth-case/

Much more at link.
This is a very good in-depth article, and I'd like to see more of this kind of article every day!

Praying baby Elaina is found today.

Interesting post on the Official Elaina FB page

Would be really something if the morons being discussed on that page do in fact have information and bust themselves on a social network.

Sending love and hope from England. :heartbeat:
:heartbeat::heartbeat:
Bring Elaina home :grouphug::crossfingers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads