GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting very ticked off at these cases concerning babies. I'll leave it at that or will be put on vacation again..

Wondering if SK is in general population. I doubt he will be well liked......JMO

Bring Elaina Home!

daddy_and_elaina.jpg

source -
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/dr/hln/www...xtarticle_640/2013/06/17/daddy_and_elaina.jpg

Elaina is safe inside her Daddy's heart today as always, I know..... but please let today be the day Elaina is found and returned to her entire family. :please: :please:

Awww :( what an adorable picture.
He loves his babies !
He deserves his babies.
He will take care of them if their mama doesn't want to.
Why did this happen?
These are times when my inner little sinner thinks "Why aren't you doing something God? Do your thing ~ Make AS grow a horn out of her forehead or something. Strike SK with blindness or bleeding ears ! " But that's impatience :(

Wondering if SK is in general population. I doubt he will be well liked......JMO

Bring Elaina Home!

No, he is not. From what I was told, several inmates were yelling they wanted him in their cell to beat the crap out of him, so right from the start he was put into the medical ward since that is the only place that has single inmate cells. Contrary to the lie that RS told TJ, that he was beaten up badly and wasn't even in the jail but was taken to a local hospital. TJ is supposed to be able to talk to AS today, we'll see what happens....

Are there no searches going on for Elaina? What about the hair? Can't they at least do mtDNA to determine if the hairs are from someone related to Angela? I'm afraid LE has some info about Elaina that they don't want out. I, too am getting sick of these parents who treat their precious little ones like garbage.

well lets hope for progress. I'm still waiting for someone to talk or some kinda break.

TJ reminds me a lot of one of my friends. Or someone that I would hang out with. I hope the whole family can finally get some answers!

No, he is not. From what I was told, several inmates were yelling they wanted him in their cell to beat the crap out of him, so right from the start he was put into the medical ward since that is the only place that has single inmate cells. Contrary to the lie that RS told TJ, that he was beaten up badly and wasn't even in the jail but was taken to a local hospital. TJ is supposed to be able to talk to AS today, we'll see what happens....

I just got chills when I just read that TJ is supposed to talk to AS! I am glad he is doing this as hard as it will be for him. Maybe just maybe she will break down. I will be praying more than ever today! Praying that TJ will get his answers. Praying that AS will do the right thing. Praying for all of you to stay strong. :please::please::please::please::please::please:

As for SK, I hope he is scared %#^&*less!!!!

I just got chills when I just read that TJ is supposed to talk to AS! I am glad he is doing this as hard as it will be for him. Maybe just maybe she will break down. I will be praying more than ever today! Praying that TJ will get his answers. Praying that AS will do the right thing. Praying for all of you to stay strong. :please::please::please::please::please::please:

As for SK, I hope he is scared %#^&*less!!!!

Yes yes yes yes ! She did this to TJ, surely she cannot keep up the charade face to face.

Its obvious that AS is not very bright. Just look at the man (TJ) she let get away. He was probably the best thing she's ever had or will have besides the girls. Tj is a good looking man and that picture was priceless. Thanks for sharing. BRING ELAINA HOME BRING ELAINA HOME!!!!!! PRAYERS TO YOU'RE FAMILY FM Please give this family the loving support they rightfully deserve.

Yes yes yes yes ! She did this to TJ, surely she cannot keep up the charade face to face.

People like her are only thinking of themselves, I can see her keeping up her charade for as long as she can...unfortunately!! But, I hope and pray that something good comes out of the 'talk'.

Please God, let her tell the truth! Let TJ and family find peace and keep your tender loving arms around Elaina. Amen

!!FIND ELAINA!!

Is it a face to face Visit or a phone call?

It was a phone visit, and they were visible to each other by computer monitors. Nothing good came of it, after just a few minutes TJ got really ticked off at her, slammed the phone down, got up and left. I guess she was trying to blame him, saying If you hadn't left me, this wouldn't have happened" I just wish before he stormed out he would have asked WHATwouldn't have happened?

It was a phone visit, and they were visible to each other by computer monitors. Nothing good came of it, after just a few minutes TJ got really ticked off at her, slammed the phone down, got up and left. I guess she was trying to blame him, saying If you hadn't left me, this wouldn't have happened" I just wish before he stormed out he would have asked WHATwouldn't have happened?

Ah geez, Ferretmommy-
I don't even know what to say.
I am so sorry you and your family are in this situation!
I can't imagine TJ's frustration! He KNOWS AJ could give him the answers and she simply WON'T do it! Argh! I am sure he is rage-filled at this wall she is putting up!
Please know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers more than you can know. I am haunted by the fact that there is a baby girl "somewhere" that needs to be brought home to her loved ones.
Two things I try to keep in mind: What happens in the dark nearly always come to the light. Meaning, answers will be brought out in the open at some point! (Though frustrating some know those answers and are in CYA mode!)
And,
if all else fails, there is one justice those involved will NEVER escape! In my belief system, we all answer for our wrongs, esp those we perpetuate by not trying to do all we can to make them right.
Also, I pray that those involved in Elaina's disappearance are reminded of their awful choices every moment of EVERY day until they come out with what they know!
Wishing you and all who truly love Elaina peace and love.
*hugs and love*

ohhhhhhmylawdy.

im .... not gonna say it.

praying for tj, my heart hurts for him.

She is Elaina's mother, she was in her care! WOW WOW WOW. This just infuriates me! :banghead:

Have you thought about visiting her? Not that it would be a better chance that she would talk but you would probably be able to stay more calm and ask her the right questions at the right time. Poor TJ. I don't blame him for storming out.

Is he going to try again?

I am so sorry Ferretmommy :(

ohhhhhhmylawdy.

im .... not gonna say it.

praying for tj, my heart hurts for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors