GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
With all due respect, I'm not sure where you get the idea the mother was not homeless. The multiple media articles have made it clear that King is her ex-boyfriend and the house belongs to his mother. Angela is still married to her husband. I have no idea whether her step-father's house or Frank's is more suitable for children or not but staying with other people is not the same as having a home. Such dysfunction is a recipe for disaster. Lucas County does have a child protective services agency yet nobody seems to have notified them of the conditions of the home.

Until I see real proof that Angela is guilty of murder, I'll continue to hold the opinion she's innocent.

JMO

No one can say who is guilty of murder yet, as no one has been charged. However it doesn't take a genius to know that AS was negligent and put her children in danger by taking them there. And for that she needs to be punished. You can't expose your children to those conditions and not be made responsible.

Do you think it's acceptable for a mother to take a baby and young child into a home with dog faeces all over it? With raw human sewerage from the toilet running all over? With known drug users? That's ok is it? TJ didn't want HIS daughters going there, and as their dad he should have that right to say "no, that's not acceptable". If AS actually cared about her children she would never have taken them there. The house was declared "unfit for living in" by authorities after Elaina went missing!

JK claims she kicked AS out because she didn't like the way AS was treating the children. This from a woman who has dog poo on the floors and human waste flowing in the house!

AS is not a "victim". She chose to take her children there, her daughter had 5 fractures in her limbs. Do you think an 18 month old sits happily playing with bones that have been broken in the joints? Do you think that Elaina wouldn't be in agony? AS cannot claim not to know her daughter was in danger! What mother allows her toddler daughter to stay in a home with dog poo all over that she could pick up and put in her mouth? She is as culpable as anyone!

BBM. Absolutely not! I would report it to CPS immediately.

As for answering your last question: a battered woman. King seems to be a violent man:

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/06/18/baby-elainas-dad-recalls-day-she-disappeared

According to Terry, Angela let their 4-year-old go with him but she refused to go inside and get Elaina. Then he claims King started “yelling and screaming like he wanted to fight, ripped his shirt off.”

No one can say who is guilty of murder yet, as no one has been charged. However it doesn't take a genius to know that AS was negligent and put her children in danger by taking them there. And for that she needs to be punished. You can't expose your children to those conditions and not be made responsible.

Punished for what? It's not a crime to take your children to somebody's filthy house. I don't blame Angela for the condition of King's home, I blame Mr. King and his mother. That said, if there was piles of trash or obstacles through the house, is very possible Elaina fell because of it. And I do believe Angela has been punished. She's lost her child and been in jail for six months.

Domestic violence also takes place in the cleanest of homes.

JMO

I think (MY OPINION ONLY) that she had a bigger draw to that house and it was drugs.

You and I think alike. I can't think of too many other reasons that a house like that would be an attractive place to stay !

Punished for what? It's not a crime to take your children to somebody's filthy house. I don't blame Angela for the condition of King's home, I blame Mr. King and his mother. That said, if there was piles of trash or obstacles through the house, is very possible Elaina fell because of it. And I do believe Angela has been punished. She's lost her child and been in jail for six months.

Domestic violence also takes place in the cleanest of homes.

JMO

It's negligent to keep your children in a house covered in faeces though. And she didn't have to take the children there, no matter where she was. She could have left the children with their father or their grandparents. She is responsible for taking them into that sewer of a house!

You and I think alike. I can't think of too many other reasons that a house like that would be an attractive place to stay !

Totally agree, and she put them above her precious babies.

It's negligent to keep your children in a house covered in faeces though. And she didn't have to take the children there, no matter where she was. She could have left the children with their father or their grandparents. She is responsible for taking them into that sewer of a house!

Yes, she is responsible. I'm betting she regrets her decision.

She was the children's mother and she was free to make her own choices. I still do not know what options she felt she had.

If that place was notoriously unsafe, it should have been reported to authorities but it wasn't. Hindsight is perfectly useless.

JMO

Yes, she is responsible. I'm betting she regrets her decision.

She was the children's mother and she was free to make her own choices. I still do not know what options she felt she had.

If that place was notoriously unsafe, it should have been reported to authorities but it wasn't. Hindsight is perfectly useless.

JMO

Well MyBelle, someone DID report the house and the conditions there, and they were worse that what they appeared to be. I MYSELF called Lucas County Childrens Services after finding out about bruising on Elaina and when I found out AS mother told TJ that the reason she would not let him see the kids for a period of 2-3 weeks back in February was due to Elaina having bruises on her that AS wanted to hide from him. I called them once before they moved to go their separate ways, and again when I found out where she had moved to which was within 2 weeks of each other. I was able to find out that Services did follow up on my first call, but as I wasn't mom or dad, they could not tell me anything further or what was found nor actions taken, if any. I know she was not abused by TJ, as far as her stepfather or half sister, I have no clue what she grew up with. She has told the case worker whom she must see once a month at her visit right before Halloween that AS thinks she's gonna go free in the end. She has told at least 3-4 different stories of what happened to Elaina. She,at the very least, is guilty in the fact that she knows what happened and she tried to cover up for everyone involved which IMO makes her just as guilty as everyone in that house and her stepfather too.

Well MyBelle, someone DID report the house and the conditions there, and they were worse that what they appeared to be. I MYSELF called Lucas County Childrens Services after finding out about bruising on Elaina and when I found out AS mother told TJ that the reason she would not let him see the kids for a period of 2-3 weeks back in February was due to Elaina having bruises on her that AS wanted to hide from him. I called them once before they moved to go their separate ways, and again when I found out where she had moved to which was within 2 weeks of each other. I was able to find out that Services did follow up on my first call, but as I wasn't mom or dad, they could not tell me anything further or what was found nor actions taken, if any. I know she was not abused by TJ, as far as her stepfather or half sister, I have no clue what she grew up with. She has told the case worker whom she must see once a month at her visit right before Halloween that AS thinks she's gonna go free in the end. She has told at least 3-4 different stories of what happened to Elaina. She,at the very least, is guilty in the fact that she knows what happened and she tried to cover up for everyone involved which IMO makes her just as guilty as everyone in that house and her stepfather too.

Bless You FM...

BBM. Thanks. I've not seen any media report AS' mother was even in the picture or such a complaint existed. Apparently Childrens Services took no action on your complaint or found it unfounded at that point in time, which is unfortunate.

JMO

The Lucas County Common Pleas Court Document has a new entry

11/18/2013 1 Title : MTN:MOTION TO VACATE
PRETRIAL HEARING DATE AND REQUEST FOR NEW HEARING DATE
PARTY : D1 - STEINFURTH ANGELA

Postponing again I assume......wondering if to make a plea deal...

BBM. Thanks. I've not seen any media report AS' mother was even in the picture or such a complaint existed. Apparently Childrens Services took no action on your complaint or found it unfounded at that point in time, which is unfortunate.

JMO

If they usually broadcast that information, please provide a link or credentials to WSVerify@xmission.com that this is the case. From what I've been able to ascertain, Children's Services doesn't make anything public. Ferretmommy is a verified poster and is not required to link what she has experienced. You are welcome to scroll on by if you don't believe her, but members are not welcome to challenge our verified posters. If anyone has questions about verified insiders, please send me a message privately.

I'm hoping for some big news this week !
Justice for our baby girl !

Justice for Baby Elaina, Justice for TJ and little K, justice for TS and FM and all of the Steinfurths.

I'm hoping for some big news this week !
Justice for our baby girl !

I wouldn't get too excited just yet.....Looked on the clerk of courts docket and guess what...you guessed it...a continuance....Date of 20th November vacated and new pre-trial date set for the 3 december.

http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/online...ARTDATE=01/01/1900&ENDDATE=01/01/2100&PARTY=0

Damm this is taking forever.....Thinking of you FM & CC and TJ and all close to this at it drags on. Hoping the 3rd of December onwards will start to give you the answers you need.

I find it sickening when some excuse a woman who is involved in her own child s abuse and death,had it been reversed and the father sitting in a jail cell with the same charges they would feel differently.If she was abused then she never should have taken her children into his home.She is no victim IMO.

I wouldn't get too excited just yet.....Looked on the clerk of courts docket and guess what...you guessed it...a continuance....Date of 20th November vacated and new pre-trial date set for the 3 december.

http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/online...ARTDATE=01/01/1900&ENDDATE=01/01/2100&PARTY=0

Damm this is taking forever.....Thinking of you FM & CC and TJ and all close to this at it drags on. Hoping the 3rd of December onwards will start to give you the answers you need.

I have a feeling that plea deals are in the process. If so will be interesting to see what info comes out. Hopefully the truth!!!!!!!!!

Bless Elaina and her family!

Why do I get the feeling that this will be postponed...once again...until maybe the first of the year??

pneumonia...DAY 3...not fun! Cough! Cough! Cough! Wheezing, Breathing treatment, antibiotics, prednisone, and start all over again...every 4 hrs...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back