GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh my God..........:(

"In court Tuesday afternoon, King told a judge he found Elaina injured in a bedroom on June 2nd. He said he tried to perform CPR and cover the little girl's mouth and nose. King did not say how the toddler got hurt. He then admitted to putting Elaina's body into a bag."

So he found her and did not call an ambulance!? Tried to perform CPR? What????

IMO this leaves a lot to be desired for justice. He should not get eligibility for parole until he's been in prison for Elaina's life expectancy.

JMO - seriously, JMO -

I think he's still lying. The whole "I tried to save her" bs smacks of an attempt to mitigate his own guilt. I doubt very sincerely that he tried to help that precious little girl.

Again, IMHO...

Agreed, He is not telling the truth. IMO... Crying all over again!!! Poor poor baby Elaina. Wonder what B.S AS will say!!!!!! Will her story match his?

Interesting commentary by Toledo Free Press Reporter on Nancy Grace's handling of this tragedy:

http://www.toledofreepress.com/2013/12/03/baumhower-the-disgrace-of-nancy/

Right on, Jeremy.
Be careful going to this site. I have tried to read it two different times and my security system alerted me and blocked due to a virus.

Ferretmommy, Cherubcollector, and all of those that truly loved Elaina and did the right thing by her, my heart aches so bad for you and all you've had to endure and all that is to come.
Hugs to all of you.

JMO

"In court Tuesday afternoon, King told a judge he found Elaina injured in a bedroom on June 2nd. He said he tried to perform CPR and cover the little girl's mouth and nose. King did not say how the toddler got hurt. He then admitted to putting Elaina's body into a bag."

So he found her and did not call an ambulance!? Tried to perform CPR? What????

Does he found her that way mean he has no idea how she ended up that way ? Or does it mean he already knows he's going to prison and it will be rough and he did not want to give further details of " HOW" she ended up that way and put a bigger target on his back once he gets inside with the fathers who cannot see their babies at all? Either way, he ended her life :(

AS is in court later today ? According to that Toledo Free Press it says both will plead guilty today and AS gets an 18 yr sentence................ argh!

At least SK's sentencing for the three crimes will be consecutively and not concurrently, not much consolation :(

So that means AS must have gone WILD on Elaina in order to break those precious bones....Oh, and NO ONE heard??????????? Yeah, right, SMH.

I hope that these two animals receive the same kind of treatment in prison that they inflicted on an innocent, helpless child.

Did she cry for Elaina ??????? One tear? One sob ? One moan for your precious baby ?
That little video clip made me see red !

Super strength and restraint for Elaina's family today . Big sigh.............

Seeing that little clip made me think of that video clip during the search for Elaina where AS spoke about how hard the whole ordeal was for her and how people ought to have been helping her..."anything to keep (?make) me comfortable"....

Angela went with an Alfred Plea. Of course she did.

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=978871

"At Tuesday's sentencing, prosectors said Angela threw her daughter across a room, off the bed and onto the floor before having sex with King. The girl cried the next day as she was suffering from a bump on her head, bloody nostrils and a black eye."

"At Tuesday's sentencing, prosectors said Angela threw her daughter across a room, off the bed and onto the floor before having sex with King. The girl cried the next day as she was suffering from a bump on her head, bloody nostrils and a black eye."

WHAT THE "$%&"" :banghead: ---and they gave this monster the possibility of parole? I am feeling sick friends.

Well, she forgot the FIVE BROKEN BONES in that "description" of what she did...Oh, and she just leaves her DYING BABY there on the floor while she has SEX? HUH?

Have we heard which bones were broken? TIA

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iris June