OH OH - Harley Dilly, 14, walking to Port Clinton High School, 20 Dec 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

Like you, this thread has kept me on the edge of my seat. Logic and stats inform that finding Harley is now a recovery vs. a rescue. *However*, my now almost ten years (!) on this site has taught me you never, ever EVER give up hope as long as no earthly remains have been recovered. There are a small percentage that defy the odds and return to us without a toe tag. Why not Harley?

Let’s double down on our resolve to celebrate his impending homecoming!

amateur opinion and speculation

Dang right Roses! Just because the TES cadaver team is finally with us doesn’t mean he’s definitely gone and we say bye. Let them find some other dead body. Miracles can happen.

Law Enforcement wants video from after school on Thursday leading up to Friday morning.

WHY???
I can think of several reasons. One of them is to see if someone was luring around the neighborhood earlier that morning waiting for Harley. Did he leave the house again at night? Alone? If so, was someone nearby, with him?

Yes that would make sense that maybe Harley was "off route" that morning. Because if Harley walked to school every day, then wouldn't there be other footage from previous days from the residence next door to compare with the morning of 12/20? To verify 100% by comparison as to whether or not it is actually him in that footage? But maybe Harley didn't normally go the direction he went in the morning of 12/20 so that is why it's the only day he was captured on the surveillance? All of this is assuming that they only have footage from 12/20, I don't know whether they do or not but I would think if they do, there would be no question if the person seen on 12/20 was Harley or not. I hope that makes sense lol. IMO.
I hope I read your question correctly. Chief addressed this during a presser. He said the video footage from his normal route confirmed that he deviated from his normal usual path as he is on film at that location every other day of the week.

HD didn't have a key to get in his house, his Mom had locked him out a few times, going based on his videos from his YT channel
That was in 2018. Since chief said that the family reported his missing when they came back from being gone all day and realized he hadn’t returned. That makes it sound like he would have been able to get in, IMO

IMO that's a little suspicious UNLESS she was getting a lot of backlash about her son being missing and her not being very active. Although idk how bad her health issues are.
She is being ripped apart on social media platforms. I’m sure she locked it all down so people can focus on finding her son and not focus on convicting her in the court of pubic opinion

Can someone remind me? Which night was the night his mom was doing something online and Harley was hungry so she told him to eat the donuts she had bought him? Was that Wednesday or Thursday night?

I hope I read your question correctly. Chief addressed this during a presser. He said the video footage from his normal route confirmed that he deviated from his normal usual path as he is on film at that location every other day of the week.

Oh I must have missed that part of the presser, so they have video of him going to school the other days that week? Do you happen to remember which presser, I'd really like to watch it, thanks!

Am I missing something?

He left the friend’s house at 7pm. (Was asked to leave?)

No mention that he made it home, did he eat dinner with the family, check on his mother, his little brother, Dad ask how exams are going, nothing until mom “spoke” to him between 6-7am the next morning?

Is that it?
I agree completely. But, don't forget a typical 14 year old is not talking very much. They come home from school and disappear in their room. They come out when they are hungry.... Maybe the mother didn't even realize that he was not there. They went out for dinner for dinner on Friday night (correct me if this is wrong). Who was watching his little brother? Was there a babysitter at the house?

She is being ripped apart on social media platforms. I’m sure she locked it all down so people can focus on finding her son and not focus on convicting her in the court of pubic opinion
I did say UNLESS she was getting a LOT of backlash. And yes I have heard that SM has been hell for her. I don't go on FB, unless I have to get ahold of a family member that isn't in my phone.

Frankly, I’m upset the did not request this TWO WEEKS AGO
They still HAVE YET to let the public know IF they saw Harley on the video they received from the Businesses and Resident's OR, did they wait to long and some of the most critical info they needed was taped over???
PLEASE don't tell me that this case is their "learning curve" in the technical age

I agree completely. But, don't forget a typical 14 year old is not talking very much. They come home from school and disappear in their room. They come out when they are hungry.... Maybe the mother didn't even realize that he was not there. They went out for dinner for dinner on Friday night (correct me if this is wrong). Who was watching his little brother? Was there a babysitter at the house?

Not hers, he’s not typical, hers bathes 5 times a day & requires special food and likes being around the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces