Found Deceased OH - Harley Dilly, 14, walking to Port Clinton High School, 20 Dec 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I-Team: Sources say missing Harley Dilly has been recovered
[...]

There will be a 12 p.m. press conference to provide an update on the case.

[...]

Police Chief Robert Hickman exits the Dilly family home early Tuesday.

Early Tuesday, Police Chief Robert Hickman was seen walking out of the family's home.

Shortly after he walked out of the home, all the police vehicles left the scene.

[...]

Just posting thoughts on the vacant property. 1. Either It was winterized, no heat, no running water. 2. Or it was still heated, water running, warm and if known to be vacant, could make a good hideout or a good place to commit a crime (if someone else is involved).

Here is a youtube video on Harley. The woman states that on on his youtube channel one video called 'I'm scared" used to be there and now it is missing. Very strange... but she has the video and what he is saying. At the 6:03 mark on her video you can see it. I also saw one where you can hear his parents screaming and swearing at each other in the background. My heart hurts for him.
Could this get any worse? Please don't answer that....

Maybe he had been hanging out in that house occasionally, when he wanted to get away.

It could have been simple misadventures. When I was a pre-teen and up to around age 14 a friend and I used to explore attics. In private homes and public buildings. He would find a way up and I would follow him. We could have become entrapped and no one would have found us for who knows how long, since no one ever would have suspected that we explored attics.

Once we went up in the attic in a concert hall during a break in practice as we were both in the youth symphony. The attic door swung shut and we couldn’t get it open, and we had to cross all the way over to the other side to find a way out.

It was a really weird hobby for us. We were both straight A students, not risk-takers, bookworms, a couple of nerds really. I have no idea what possessed us to do those things.

Last edited:
PCPD representatives said they would not be making any statements about Harley until a noon press conference on Tuesday. However, they did confirm officers were setting up drones to go up on East 5th Street.
Report: Missing Ohio teen has been 'recovered'

I wonder why they are deploying drones after completing the investigation at the house? This further points to a potential homicide investigation IMO.

Roberta Redfern on Twitter

EOP5tC_X4AAma62

A PCPD drone flies overhead the house searched last night for missing teen Harley Dilly
@toledonews

staceyfreyfox8 on Twitter
EOP4TPjXsAIjSFJ

Investigators have a drone up over the house in Port Clinton where they searched for Harley Dilly. They’re looking at the chimney.
https://twitter.com/staceyfreyfox8/status/1217089339034914816/photo/1

I wonder why they are deploying drones after completing the investigation at the house? This further points to a potential homicide investigation IMO.
Oh, gosh...true.
Generally they are used for surveillance. So to make sure the area stays untouched (for evidence). Also, have to wonder if the realtor/homeowner had some say so in this.

Just posting thoughts on the vacant property. 1. Either It was winterized, no heat, no running water. 2. Or it was still heated, water running, warm and if known to be vacant, could make a good hideout or a good place to commit a crime (if someone else is involved).
In Ohio, I would think the heat would have to be left on so the pipes don’t freeze. There’s a vacant house down the road from me, been vacant for years, but I see the exhaust coming out of the chimney. They probably have the temp set to only 40 or so, but it’s necessary up north.

In Ohio, I would think the heat would have to be left on so the pipes don’t freeze. There’s a vacant house down the road from me, been vacant for years, but I see the exhaust coming out of the chimney. They probably have the temp set to only 40 or so, but it’s necessary up north.
Jane...is the water was turned off from the street...would they still need to heat the home? Just curious

Many times here in Ohio they "winterize" vacant houses. Antifreeze in toilets etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CalamityGirl