"Oh, I haven't said anything, don't worry"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't recall Nejame saying that something would shock us, but I recall LP saying that. IMO, someone in that family is the daddy of Caylee. Think about it. If Caylee's dad were a non family member, who was alive, KC would be going after that child support check with her love of money. If Caylee's dad were dead (so the family says), KC would have gone after some sort of Estate payout or survivor benefits for Caylee. Yep, someone in that family is the baby's daddy. (IMHO)

Now that would initially be a shocker, but knowing what we know about this family now, I wouldn't be so shocked.

I don't think Casey knows who the father of Caylee is ..

OMG

Is that apartment Zani's apartment
The ones with the drums in it
Yes it has drums in it
Is that Zanis apartment because I know whose apartment that is
Thats Ricardos apartment was set up a lot to look like Zanis apartment

HOLY

Maybe OMG Maybe Zani is a cover for someone else !!!!

You'll have to listen but its near enough !!!

OMG

Jane, I gleaned from this conversation that CA was trying to catch KC in a lie. KC was very vague saying "yes it has drums in it". CA pushed a little further... "Is that Zani's apt because I know whose apt that is"

I watched the video again and believe CA statement about forgivness was related to the name calling etc that had gone on in prior conversations, including any fight they had at the time CA called police or right after.

KC's expression of shock seems to be directly related to the squelch or feedback of the phone in her ear at that moment as she turns during the statement pulling the phone away from her ear and asks deputies to turn it down. the feedback from the phone is is clearly heard. Her answer however is more telling in that she states "dont worry I havent said anything". I believe she didnt hear CAs full statement clearly due to the feedback and answered as to her own state of thinking at the time and is unrelated to CAs statment of forgivness. It does seem to show KC is thinking she heard her mom reminding her to watch what she says and she responds "dont worry I havent said anything". To me this shows KC is clearly holding something back from the shrink or attorney and LE that has perhaps been discussed prior with CA or family either directly, via their coded conversations or even notes that might be passed to them directly via JB.

It could be innocent in that CA and GA have warned KC to just watch what she says since all statements could be used against her. A general warning related to protecting her rights that would be standard based on GAs police background.

I'm bothered more by the fact that KC seems to be pretty flip and laughing at first, as she sits down. Perhaps self conciously, but not the way I think most people in her situation woudl be reacting under the gravity of the situation.

Her reaction, I believe is to CA, she plays it off as a reaction to the loudness of the phone, when she realizes she had a reaction, JMHO.

just another BOLD FACED LIE

if G and C thought someone they DID NOT KNOW had a key to their house
they would have demanded it was returned to them or would have changed the #$#&^$&*#($^#&*%$#&(*%$*& LOCKS

another steaming pant load of a LIE

these people never stop

:furious:

CA knew KA was late to their visit because she was with the shrink..So, I always had the feeling what was said between CA & KA had more to do with something family related then the crime itself..Something neither one of them, especially CA, wanted out there.

I agree with you here! I think they are referring to some family secret or incident that everyone in their immediate family knows about. AND, I'm sure it will come out during these next few months....I think JB will get any info out of KC that he thinks he can use to help clear her or bring sympathy to her cause.

OMG

Is that apartment Zani's apartment
The ones with the drums in it
Yes it has drums in it
Is that Zanis apartment because I know whose apartment that is
Thats Ricardos apartment was set up a lot to look like Zanis apartment

HOLY

Maybe OMG Maybe Zani is a cover for someone else !!!!

You'll have to listen but its near enough !!!

OMG

My take on the above conversation between KC and CA, is that CA was asking KC if the pics of the apartment with the drums in it is pictures of Zani's apartment because she already knew that they were pics of Ricardo's apartment. In KC's reply, it appears to me that she is trying to figure out what to tell CA, not knowing whether or not CA already knew that the apartment in the pics was Ricardo's. It kind of shows - in my opinion - the way KC formulates her lies...she kind of hems and haws, drawing more information out of CA, until CA states that she knows whose apartment it is (Ricardo's) - it is only then that KC says that the apartment in the pics is Ricardo's, but that Zani's looks much like his. Does this make sense?

Also, I tend to believe that when KC holds the phone away from her and then tells CA to not worry, because KC did not say anything, that KC is talking about saying anything bad about anyone in the family (i.e., the infamous fight). When I was a child, my mother was always very concerned about what 'the neighbors' would think. Certain friends of mine could not pick me up at my home when we were going to go out, my mom would make me walk to the store a couple of blocks away from the house to be picked up. She would rather have the neighbors think I was sneaking out without my mom's permission, rather than have the neighbors think my mom approved of my friends, even though she really did approve of them! It is so weird to think back. (Luckily, my mom has changed a lot, and now is not as concerned about what the neighbors think...of course I haven't lived with my parents for 35 years...heheh):crazy:

listening to these tapes makes me what to pull my ears off.

they are soo fake. and george is the worst of all of them. i wanna give you the papa joe hug...... waaaaaaaaaah shut up.

I think it just relates to KC blaming her upbringing for her problems....KC said don't worry.....

So why would Ricardo's apartment be set up to look a lot like Zani's apartment? Same decorator or what?

I think KC was going to pass off that pic as Zani's apartment, but then CA blurted out that she knew whose apartment it really belongs to...that prompted KC to blurt out that it is RM's apartment. If you watch closely to that part of the video, it really appears to me that KC is trying to determine (without asking) whether or not CA knows whose apartment it really belongs to. I think this is the way KC formulates her lies...takes a bit of truth (a photo of an apartment), gets you to talk about it so KC can gather information from you, and then she uses what you know and weaves it into her lie (when CA states that she knows whose apartment it really is, then KC states that it is RM's apartment). Up until CA blurted out that she knew whose apartment it really was, KC appeared to be stringing CA along to see just what exactly she knew. KC was alluding to the fact that the apartment was, in fact, Zani's. Then CA blurted out that she knew whose it was, and it was then that KC immediately states that it is RM's apartment, but that Zani's apartment is set up very similar.

Honestly, I think KC could have made a lot of money by charging people to read their fortunes...I think a lot of (but not all!) fortune tellers have a way of drawing information out of people, and then they embellish a bit, take the information you gave to them, and feed it back to you. JMHO

Yes, the pic was of RM apartment. I just wish CA wouldn't have said she Knew who's apartment it was. Casey was going to say Zani's apartment, but CA threw that out there. I think CA knew the it was not Zani's or that a Zani doesn't exist, but she didn't truly want to hear Casey tell a lie, she couldn't face it.
It's kinda like when a parent knows their teenager is lying about drinking/smoking, etc. so the parent won't stay up at night until the teen comes home and smell their breath.

Like an outa sight outta mind type thing. If I don't see or hear it then it doesn't exist or really happen.

I agree. Cindy was hoping that Casey wouldn't lie to her, and had to steer her away from lying by saying she knew whose apartment it was.

If Ricardo didn't even know Zanni, why on earth would he deliberately set up his apartment to look a lot like hers? Even if he DID know Zanni, that behavior would be bizarre to say the least. Put perfectly plausible in CaseyLand.

This fight that supposedly took place between CA and KC where CA chokes her has me wondering if this was the first time or was this CA's MO in dealing with Casey. So if this is something that Casey has always endured from her mother, then maybe when Casey was ready to do the deed with Caylee she choked her as well. Was it something she had experienced so many times that she automatically became abusive the same way.
Just wondering out loud.

I apologize, I have not read the whole thread. I just watched that part of the video again. To me, she holds the phone away because it's too loud & hurts her ear. The "don't worry I haven't said anything" bit was odd but I didn't read a whole lot into it.

HOWEVER, what did disturb me is her demeanor in that portion (I only watched that part of the video just now). She goes from being happy, almost giddy, to a "what are you talking about" type attitude when she makes that "I haven't said anything" comment, then it's like it 'clicks' and she gets a little serious. Then she gets serious then she gets teary all in a matter of a few seconds. CA seems concerned about her daughter and how she doesn't understand what's going on. CA & GA maintain the same demeanor throughout that portion of the video. I think the body language speaks VOLUMES.

That tape made me sad. George is very expressive - you can see by his body language that he knew that Caylee was dead. Makes me just heartsick.

She pulls the phone away from her ear because the sound was too high. She asks them to turn it down, and then when it is at a comfortable tone, she makes the don't worry statement, which appears completely out of step with what her mother said. It is an inappropiate response. Nevertheless, CA is relieved that Casey heard her because it was an important statement and she wanted her daughter to hear it. She imo was told that Casey was afraid her mom wouldn't forgive her, so she was attempting to reassure her. It appears to me that they are uncomfortable talking love and forgiveness, or anything deep, or heartfelt. CA is rocking, nervous until she says that, and then she appears more relaxed, but I think it's because she needed to get it said and heard.
The full statement is important and it is, "We forgive anything you have said, or done." She just wants her granddaughter back, and Casey responds with spin, imo.
the conversation continues with Casey blowing off all that CA is attempting to gather as far as information. CA is clearly the docile one in that relationship, though most think CA is the ruler of the roost. It's clear to me that Casey is the one in control in that family.
CA clearly loves her daughter, and her granddaughter, and is extremely concerned for Caylee in this visit. She is also concerned for her daughter, and her heart breaks when her daughter cries. jmo

(bolded by me) I think at least a part of the pulling the phone away from her ear was because KC was almost giddy when she first saw her parents, and she was not quite sure how to act in the 'situation' she was in. I believe sociopaths learn how to act by mimicking other peoples' actions, and she probably has never seen anyone in jail before. I think she was stalling for time to see how her parents were going to act so she could mimick their actions/emotions.

So why would Ricardo's apartment be set up to look a lot like Zani's apartment? Same decorator or what?

sorry if someone already said it, but casey didn't say it was 'set up to look like' his apartment, but that it is set up like his, meaning they are set up similarly, not that someone staged it.

did anyone else notice she says she didn't give lee annie's letter yet???

I don't recall Nejame saying that something would shock us, but I recall LP saying that. IMO, someone in that family is the daddy of Caylee. Think about it. If Caylee's dad were a non family member, who was alive, KC would be going after that child support check with her love of money. If Caylee's dad were dead (so the family says), KC would have gone after some sort of Estate payout or survivor benefits for Caylee. Yep, someone in that family is the baby's daddy. (IMHO)

Now that would initially be a shocker, but knowing what we know about this family now, I wouldn't be so shocked.

I hadn't thought of that, but of course Casey would want child support! (to put in her own pockets of course, since Cindy was providing everything Caylee wanted or needed).

kc gets irritated with all the specific questions about zanny. she is quite adept at changing the discussion. once she flipped the script from questions about zanny to letters to mom and dad? :eek:

"IMO" I found that comment odd as well. I thought from the beginning, not that the grandparents had anything to do with what happen to Caylee, but had a strong feeling that maybe Cindy and Lee were helping Casey cover something up. They may of told her what would happen to her if LE found out the truth about what happen and helped in the cover up to make sure they didn't lose Casey as well.

ITA, except I'm not entirely convinced G & C & perhaps L, didn't have anything to do with what happened to Caylee (not sure of this, but not convinced they didn't). Also agree that it probably sent up a big red flag to LE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lostnfound
Back