OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So these were calls JDW made to people he knew...interesting! Thanks

No. If you are talking about the phone bill attached to the assigned counsel fee bill in the 2000 case file, this is mr powers phone bill in which he ether took collect calls from his client from the jail or made long distance calls related to the work he was doing on the case.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Deltucky
I remember seeing his 1990 victim having a fractured skull. Was that an injury from the truck/bike collision; or inflicted by JDW with some type of weapon?

Depending on the story you listen to, RG claimed he bashed her in the head in the ditch woth an object as he approached her to "see if she was ok". He denied this. I personally give her more credibility than him.

Screwdriver? Shop class?
Blunt object? Track and field...shot put?
Ran her off the road? Drivers ed.?
??? Gun club?

Most rural schools had gun clubs years ago. Without a doubt many thousands of Americans learned how to target shoot safely.

don't forget wrestling! in school

Yes. I have a copy of his senior picture from the 1978 EHS Vahalla Yearbook.
There are 2 high schools I can think of: Rossford High School (Ohio) south of the Maumee River. Closer to him would be Rogers High School, in Toledo. In 1973 the old high school would be At the corner of Nebraska Ave. and McTigue Dr. This makes more sense because people from that side of town interact with people further west, like Swanton and Delta.

There are 2 high schools I can think of: Rossford High School (Ohio) south of the Maumee River. Closer to him would be Rogers High School, in Toledo. In 1973 the old high school would be At the corner of Nebraska Ave. and McTigue Dr. This makes more sense because people from that side of town interact with people further west, like Swanton and Delta.

RHS ... Right Hand Side ????

Im almost certain it is a 4 cylinder late 80's Ford Mustang in his driveway on that google maps photo.

Im almost certain it is a 4 cylinder late 80's Ford Mustang in his driveway on that google maps photo.

I think you are right. There is a bevel at the back of the deck lid. I think K-cars had a 90 degree corner. Good eye! Neither of those vehicles ever got a second look from me anyway.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2013/06/07/Arrest-made-in-cold-case-slaying.html

Wondering if JDW and this guy knew each other. It was suspected that more than one person was involved in the murder, but only one person was charged.

I read that as well..you would think with being such a violent crime, he would have been tied to other similar crimes. But nothing else... Maybe it was so violent because 2 people were involved and he was the less violent?

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2013/06/07/Arrest-made-in-cold-case-slaying.html

Wondering if JDW and this guy knew each other. It was suspected that more than one person was involved in the murder, but only one person was charged.

Pretty doubtful. The prior suspects were named many years ago, and I'm sure all of ALG's associates were checked out. This was a HUGE case. Aside from being a small town tragedy, ALG's father was super wealthy and carried out his son's defense for eons.

Have we decided if we are searching for similar scenarios or bodies found in Canada? What was the concensus?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I'm randomly asking without looking, being rather lazy, so please excuse me. Did we add the vehicle he cried about in his letter to the judge, the vehicle that he had before the truck in 1990?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Pretty doubtful. The prior suspects were named many years ago, and I'm sure all of ALG's associates were checked out. This was a HUGE case. Aside from being a small town tragedy, ALG's father was super wealthy and carried out his son's defense for eons.
Basically he murdered her after brutally beating her, and went home to take a shower and got in bed with his wife. The wife asked him what time it was, he answered something like 11, she rolled over and went to back to sleep, then provided an alibi that he was home in bed with her at 11. They took the contents of his ashtray during the initial search of his van and found a cigarette butt that was likely to belong to a female. It ended up belonging to her. Dns tells so many secrets. They even ended up questioning an elderly nursing home resident and her roommates brother was suspected.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member