OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds like it's right between Oak Openings park and Maumee State Forest ? Btw, I still havent found anything more about this case ?? All I see is an article saying a Billie Wells was found dead from blows to the head. No suspects ?? Anything ?
Oak openings starts 3 miles east of this location and 2 1/2 north of Maumee forest

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Thank you for these!

Question: Has anyone seen anything about JDW doing ANYTHING to qualify as a master certified technician?

It probably doesn't really matter, I'm just curious.
VERY shallow. I wouldn't even call that a hole. Like maybe he started to dig and it was too much trouble to dig deeper? Or he heard a vehicle?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I found the above article on
Bobbie Lee Wells by searching for her name in Google's newspaper archives here: https://news.google.com/newspapers
I think a lot of people have been searching that way by key words to find possible cases. It's one of the few free newspaper searches online but it doesn't include all newspapers. You could find much more by going to a local library. Ohio libraries should have scans of old newspapers to browse through. The Librarians would be able to tell you what papers were local to the area (or give youa list of small town Ohio newspapers) and they will show you how to use the microfiche machines or, if the newspapers have been digitalized, how to search with the computer. You'll need a library card. Some libraries even have their digital newspapers searchable online--if that is the case then you can get a library card and search or browse old Ohio newspapers from home (Through the library website/server).

ETA: here is an (incomplete) list of Ohio newspapers: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_newspapers_in_Ohio

Here is the most extensive article I've found, and it's as I expected. She had a scheduled stop at the Toledo Airport which is between Holland and Swanton. It looks like the husband was questioned, they had some evidence, but this was never solved.

http://swanton.advantage-preservati...rica&sn=Ohio&cn=Swanton&pn=Swanton Enterprise

http://swanton.advantage-preservati...rica&sn=Ohio&cn=Swanton&pn=Swanton Enterprise

She was found between county roads 2 and 3. There is no F between 1 and 2.

I think that's a simple typo, it does say between 2 and 3 in the article posted

Yes, Skibaboo has got it correct. Sorry I mistyped that. It's County Rd F that runs perpendicular to 2 and 3 as it says in the article.

Here is the most extensive article I've found, and it's as I expected. She had a scheduled stop at the Toledo Airport which is between Holland and Swanton. It looks like the husband was questioned, they had some evidence, but this was never solved.

How can they not know if she got on the plane in Detroit or not?
One article says they are pretty sure she got on the plane and the other says they think she could have been murdered in Detroit. If her luggage was checked in and made it to the final destination how would she not end up on the first plane at least? IMO, it sounds like they wanted to blame the husband but couldn't find enough evidence to make anything stick so they looked for a reason she could have been killed in MI. IMO she was more likely murdered at her layover in Toledo. She belongs on the JDW map for the "hammer" marks to her head, IMO. Would an ME be able to tell the difference between a hammer and the round handle end of a screw driver? Seems they would leave similar marks, IMO.

How can they not know if she got on the plane in Detroit or not?
One article says they are pretty sure she got on the plane and the other says they think she could have been murdered in Detroit. If her luggage was checked in and made it to the final destination how would she not end up on the first plane at least? IMO, it sounds like they wanted to blame the husband but couldn't find enough evidence to make anything stick so they looked for a reason she could have been killed in MI. IMO she was more likely murdered at her layover in Toledo. She belongs on the JDW map for the "hammer" marks to her head, IMO. Would an ME be able to tell the difference between a hammer and the round handle end of a screw driver? Seems they would leave similar marks, IMO.

My questions: how long was the layover? could she have left the airport and got picked up? who was she supposed to meet? do JDW's fingerprints match any found?

I want to apologize for my sarcasm when I was role-playing JDW. It was unprofessional and not very compassionate for what this thread is intended to be about.

If I may explain....I was married to a sociopath (I was very young and unaware) who actually had an anti-social personality disorder from a young age. I know this doesn't say much for me but after coming to and running as fast and far as possible..I have been looking back and putting some pieces together (that is how I found WS). Reading JDW's letter to the Judge was a flashback for me and it was very easy to remember all that unrealistic jabber. So forgive me...I believe you would say "I was working thru an issue!!"

Someone just posted in SJs page that JDW also listed his business as a Airport shuttle service.

Oh that is not good...he could shuttle anywhere

Ooops I meant to post in other thread...don't think I will get the courage to do that...well hoping my apologies reach other thread!

You know that really opens up a realm...he now could have been inside someone's home (helping bring luggage). We have not looked at anyone who was murdered in their home.

I'm going to highly doubt his false advertisement as a master certified technician.

What can a personal cell tower do?

I'm going to highly doubt his false advertisement as a master certified technician.

"Two Stroke Engine Certification Test

Objective:

To identify and recognize those Two Stroke Engine Technicians who can demonstrate knowledge of the skills necessary to diagnose, service, and repair two stroke engine systems.

Test Offered:

Two Stroke Engine Certification Test: this test contains 150 questions covering knowledge of the skills related to diagnoses, service, and repair in two stroke engine systems. A minimum score of 70% is required to pass the EETC certification test(s).

Certified Engine Technician Status Requirement:

Those that are certified in all 3 Engine EETC Certifications: Four Stroke, Two Stroke, and Compact Diesel, are recognized as EETC-Certified Engine Technicians

Master Status Requirement:

Those that are certified in 6 of the 8 EETC certifications are recognized as EETC-Certified Master Technicians."

http://www.eetc.org/?page=TwoStroke

I'd assume the others are the same? I was surprised to see that it wasn't a trade that needed an apprenticeship or hands on work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In your pics...number 9...what is that? A satellite dish or something?

I found this by accident...maybe woman has been identified and maybe someone has been charged. I was unable to find any more information. If someone can..then we can be glad. If not,it is about 1 hr away.

https://news.google.com/newspapers?...4wxAAAAIBAJ&sjid=oQIEAAAAIBAJ&pg=6778,1258057

I'll try and check. Today I signed up for a subscription online news article thing

BoggLed that's great! You will have alot to look thru!! Keep us linked...I like old news articles...can learn alot from them..Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3