OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone mentiond Crystal E Proctor? She was found in a cornfield in 1997 off Osborn Road in Fairborn, Clark County Ohio . She was 20 years old. Blond hair, blue eyes and her murder was on JULY 27! Crystal doesn't appear to have a thread here, none that I found anyway. I could find almost no information about her or her murder online. Admittedly I'm not the best sleuth. :blushing: I hope we can help some of the forgotten victims and their families.

http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Files/Law-Enforcement/Investigator/Cold-Case/Homicides/Proctor

Lisa Maria Szasz was last seen in the Andover, Ohio area on March 23, 2000. On March 24, 2000, her vehicle, a white Chevy Blazer, was found abandoned in a "no parking" zone at the Youngstown-Warren Airport, Vienna Township, Ohio???

Lisa Maria Szasz was last seen in the Andover, Ohio area on March 23, 2000. On March 24, 2000, her vehicle, a white Chevy Blazer, was found abandoned in a "no parking" zone at the Youngstown-Warren Airport, Vienna Township, Ohio???

She is on the list as Lisa Alaria Szasz-Lazzaro.

Kadoo....GREAT JOB!

I do think you should add Jill Berhman to the list. We found out yesterday that he was out on bond when she went missing, body found in a wooded area. She was on bike bumped from behind.

Also..maybe Steelman and Fox can put their 2 cents in here..to make the list more workable I know that rarely do black men kill white women in serial killings. How high is the average that a white serial killer will murder a black woman?

Also, Catherine Sackrider is not on the list as she didn't fit in age group. She was 57. But..she did disappear from Sylvania Ohio and end up in Palmyra Mi. Both locations close to JDW. Found in cornfield.

I know we're working in Ohio but I would include Michigan and Indiana...both very close to Ohio lines where he lived. Maybe just SE Michigan to begin with?

Claudia Lopez Escobar..........boyfriend
Christina Kleckner.............Ariel Castro
Barbara Sue Frame..............lured out of home by phone call
Billie Lynn Groff............husband said she got a call "they are here"
Lora Lynn Stubbs.........called parents to pick her up.........never to find her
Joanne Coughlin.............murderer in CA had a photo of her

Phyllis Brewer 19, went for a walk and disappeared Lowellville Ohio

Route from the Barn to location Michelle Hoffmans body was found in !981. Her body was found by a hunter so I am guessing this area was not very populated back then.

Mulberry Park.JPG

If LE used the words "evidence of prior abductions" then they must have found pictures of victims. Finding personal belongings doesn't necessarily mean abduction- I mean of course in this situation it's easy to connect the dots but "evidence of prior abductions" is solid wording

I'm surprised they haven't yet figured out or released who exactly these other victims are

Well maybe it wasn't photos and it was him writing about the abductions in the journal. Maybe he wrote about it but there are no names or photos of faces? His writings would be solid enough for them to say "evidence of prior abductions"

I'd be surprised if that turns out to be the case. Serial killers tend to have types.

That said, I sure hope not.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Yes, and I just don't think children are his "thing".

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If LE used the words "evidence of prior abductions" then they must have found pictures of victims. Finding personal belongings doesn't necessarily mean abduction- I mean of course in this situation it's easy to connect the dots but "evidence of prior abductions" is solid wording

I'm surprised they haven't yet figured out or released who exactly these other victims are

Well maybe it wasn't photos and it was him writing about the abductions in the journal. Maybe he wrote about it but there are no names or photos of faces? His writings would be solid enough for them to say "evidence of prior abductions"
I'm not surprised they haven't released other victims yet.

Unfortunately from the sounds of it, there are likely going to be many. [emoji20]

How many of these freak shows are out there doing this to innocent people? So damn tired of it.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

I've got family here tonight but I'm free all weekend so I'll add locations to the map tomorrow.

kadoobs you're a star!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member