OH OH - Jane Gault, 17, Barberton, 14 March 1982

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Shadow205 said:
I have come up with some information that may or may not be related to what happened to Jane. It has all been sent to Upallnite. In researching names that she gave me I turned up some very disturbing things. I have not been able to establish for sure if the people that I found the information on are directly related to the names she gave me or not but it looks like a very good possiblity. Upallnite gave me a name of a woman that Jane was living with at the time of her death. While checking for information on her, I came up with 2 males with the same last name(not a common name) who lived within a block or two of her address. Both of these men are now in prison for RAPE, GSI, MINOR IN NUDITY MATERIAL, DISSEMINATING TO JUVENILES & ENDANGER CHILD, RAPE. Another man, identified a coat found near where Jane's body was found as one that he had given her. I found someone by that name who is also incarcerated for RAPE. The man that I fould this info on lived about 2 blocks from where Jane's body was found. I tend to think it is the same man. I think that I might have also connected Jane to someone who was involved with DRUG TRAFFICKING, POSS. OF DRUGS, ILLEGAL MANFACTURING OF DRUGS. Like I said, I have not been able to positivily establish that these people are directly related to the names that upallnite gave me yet but it sure looks like there is a connection. Time and a lot more digging will tell.
Very interesting info shadow, I was astounded, especially about him living 2 blocks from canal. Amazing!!! I wonder what a private investigator would be of help. I've been seriously considering this as I wouldn't have to deal with people directly, but could gather statements through P.I.

Very disturbing info. And it certainly widens the list of poss. suspects doesn't it?
upallnite, do we have all of the paperwork now? And have you heard anything from the detective?

I haven't heard anything from the detective. I'm playing the waiting game. No still more papers, some on the waay, some I have to quit procrastinating and set into motion no matter how chicken I am. LOL!!!

I haven't heard from my detective in months. But Katrina and Rita have played their part and mine isn't a scenario where there is much interest. It is more than likely to go cold. But keep plodding, you have much more facts than I do.

Ya know,the coroners office, and this is probably normal,wouldn't tell me what else they have there. I asked the lady and she said anything else we have here, like photos and such, you'd probably have to get a court order. I'm not real enthusiastic about seeing photos, but I really think it would answer alot of my questions especially if her hands weren't included in the photos like the autopsy report, then I'd be 100% sure, because no one could be that stupid.

concernedperson said:
I haven't heard from my detective in months. But Katrina and Rita have played their part and mine isn't a scenario where there is much interest. It is more than likely to go cold. But keep plodding, you have much more facts than I do.
I feel fairly confident I'll hear from her soon as she was very interested in my sister. I figure she's just busy with all kinds of police work.

I'm glad to see that things are still moving ahead (even more quickly than I had hoped). The plot had obviously thickened, also. Its great that a member of LE has come on board at this stage.

Upallnite e-mailed me some interesting info...The LT at the fire-rescue unit got very defensive with her, after the person she initially spoke to was polite and helpful. He basically accused her being a member of the media, and wanted proof of who she is--WHY would he instantly jump to the media conclusion? Could it be that there is something here the media might be interested in?
The initial coroner's report states that Jane was found "about "500 feet south of Fairview Road" (which is actually Fairview Ave, I love this guy's record of accuracy). The brothers state they found her behind Merryweather Foam, which is about 1/2 mile south of Fairview.
Merryweather Foam. by the way, is only a couple of minutes from the cafe where Jane hung out....

Glad to see that you are back Shadowangel. Hope your vacation was great! Some interesting tidbits were uncovered while you were gone that may or may not be related to Jane. Check out post #99.

Shadow205 said:
Glad to see that you are back Shadowangel. Hope your vacation was great! Some interesting tidbits were uncovered while you were gone that may or may not be related to Jane. Check out post #99.
Thanks, the beach was great. Weather wasn't all that cooperative most of the time, but we still managed to have fun!
I spent a few hours last night catching up. Interesting developments....I wonder if any of these folks are tied to the local LE in any way? The LT from the fire&rescue is really making me wonder. Somthing just isn't right there.

shadowangel said:
Thanks, the beach was great. Weather wasn't all that cooperative most of the time, but we still managed to have fun!
I spent a few hours last night catching up. Interesting developments....I wonder if any of these folks are tied to the local LE in any way? The LT from the fire&rescue is really making me wonder. Somthing just isn't right there.

Shadowangel, I pointed out to upallnite that due to HIPPA and its confusing outline on the release of info and the way many medical facilities have interpeted the law- many of the facilities have gotten to be real sticklers on what info they will release to anyone. The fire and rescue could be just responding due to a policy enacted by that squad after HIPPA. I could understand if they had developed a policy that all requests for information be routed through their attorney (which I would assume is what the law director is). HIPPA does not apply in this case, but the squad could have developed a policy in response to that. Of course they sometimes take advantage of HIPPA as an excuse not to release info also. So it could be something innocent, but contact with the law director should clear that up.

HIPPA creates a situation where no info is available to the family. You could be at risk but no info is forthcoming. Certain statutes give leniency and complete no risk to LE and first responders.

One of the problems i.e. Ben Fawley who is considered odd by most that knew him and he more than likely killed Taylor Biehl, is that he can play up the parts of his disorder to his advantage. He can downplay the other parts and no further corroboration will be coming from those that previously treated him. Only new evaluations will be allowed. So, in essense, it allows crime to continue until they are caught or confess.

mysteriew said:
Shadowangel, I pointed out to upallnite that due to HIPPA and its confusing outline on the release of info and the way many medical facilities have interpeted the law- many of the facilities have gotten to be real sticklers on what info they will release to anyone. The fire and rescue could be just responding due to a policy enacted by that squad after HIPPA. I could understand if they had developed a policy that all requests for information be routed through their attorney (which I would assume is what the law director is). HIPPA does not apply in this case, but the squad could have developed a policy in response to that. Of course they sometimes take advantage of HIPPA as an excuse not to release info also. So it could be something innocent, but contact with the law director should clear that up.
I'm an outside contractor managing a security force in a hospital facility, I'm painfully aware of HIPPA...I can understand not releasing the info; its the fact that the first person she was speaking to was helpful and polite then the next person she speaks to is accusing her of being with the media. It just doesn't fit, but maybe the guy is rectally dysfunctional.

shadowangel said:
I'm an outside contractor managing a security force in a hospital facility, I'm painfully aware of HIPPA...I can understand not releasing the info; its the fact that the first person she was speaking to was helpful and polite then the next person she speaks to is accusing her of being with the media. It just doesn't fit, but maybe the guy is rectally dysfunctional.
Personally, I think that the word is travelling that someone is asking questions that maybe someone doesn't want asked.

Shadow205 said:
Personally, I think that the word is travelling that someone is asking questions that maybe someone doesn't want asked.
At this point, I have to agree. People aren't just turning down requests for info, they are "slamming doors" in Upallnite's face. However, I think she is getting to the point where she has just about enough to move outside the town for help. She now has the names of the responding EMTs, one of whom is the same person who told her parents that Jane's hands were bound. If that person confirms this, and the Bradsons are still willing to make statements....

One of my major questions is that all of this stuff I've obtained so far not one person has asked me why I wanted it. I thought I would encounter a lot of questions and I haven't. I still just don't know what to think about all of this. It's very confusing. Lets see, I got two guys telling me Jan'es hands were tied and a coroners report saying no water in the lungs. I have a police chief telling a few people that she drowned and a coroners report that says undetermined death. I have a police chief that says there was no investigation as Jane drowned so.... interesting to say the least. The autopsy report actually mentions there were gas pockets in the lungs from decomposition, I don't know if this would occur after a drowning. There is still lots more information to gather that I can do on my own. I plan to ride this out one way or the other.

shadowangel said:
I'm glad to see that things are still moving ahead (even more quickly than I had hoped). The plot had obviously thickened, also. Its great that a member of LE has come on board at this stage.

Upallnite e-mailed me some interesting info...The LT at the fire-rescue unit got very defensive with her, after the person she initially spoke to was polite and helpful. He basically accused her being a member of the media, and wanted proof of who she is--WHY would he instantly jump to the media conclusion? Could it be that there is something here the media might be interested in?
The initial coroner's report states that Jane was found "about "500 feet south of Fairview Road" (which is actually Fairview Ave, I love this guy's record of accuracy). The brothers state they found her behind Merryweather Foam, which is about 1/2 mile south of Fairview.
Merryweather Foam. by the way, is only a couple of minutes from the cafe where Jane hung out....
I almost think that is exactly what a lot of this is is just careless recording of case evidence.

upallnite said:
I almost think that is exactly what a lot of this is is just careless recording of case evidence.

It is really odd though that the main people so far- the police chief and the coroner have different stories. And it is odd that no one asked why you were wanting it after all these years. (and after we went to all the trouble to concoct a cover story too, LOL).
What else do you have to get? I am against your going to the parties and trying to interview them. Too risky, IMO.
I say take it to state patrol and see if you can get them involved, or have them direct you to the proper authority to go to.

I'm waiting on the hospital records, they also may have x-rays,though what they release to me is probably up to them, but we'll see. I don't know where the x-rays were taken or if I could get a report of those findings if anything. I am interested to see what the hospital report says as she was examined by a different doctor there . Also, I don't see anything wrong with tracking those paramedics down. I think paramedics are for the most part pretty good people and they may be able to cooborate tied up story that the brothers confirmed. I think I would definately have a reason to go somewhere with this if I can get all these guys on paper (or tape) saying my sister was tied up.

Also would like an experienced medical professional to re-look at her autopsy report. I'm not a doctor so there may be things on there that I'm not even aware of.

mysteriew said:
. . . . I am against your going to the parties and trying to interview them. Too risky, IMO.
I say take it to state patrol and see if you can get them involved, or have them direct you to the proper authority to go to.
I agree.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marziaforevercherry
Back