OH OH - Jane Gault, 17, Barberton, 14 March 1982

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
reportertype said:
'Lo

Just finished reading the new timeline and players on the Sharon Marshall case. No worries; count me as hooked.

Good addition and welcome! We need you here.

I have talked to someone from department of Natural resources this morning. They said they wouldn't have any report on Jane unless this was a boating accident. Definately don't think so. I'm still waiting fpr an answer from my e-mail I sent just in case maybe the guy I spoke to was wrong. Still haven't got hospital records. Wanted to let everyone know there is big news in this case and I'm not allowed to talk about it. I hate to do that , but I was told not to. I just didn't want anyone to think nothing was going on. Will update later.Anyone interested can p.m. me.

I've been following your story since the beginning. I can't wait to hear your news!

I do believe things are moving ahead. I would love to see Jane's case resolved, regardless of the outcome.

Great work, Upallnite. :dance:

upallnite said:
I have talked to someone from department of Natural resources this morning. They said they wouldn't have any report on Jane unless this was a boating accident. Definately don't think so. I'm still waiting fpr an answer from my e-mail I sent just in case maybe the guy I spoke to was wrong. Still haven't got hospital records. Wanted to let everyone know there is big news in this case and I'm not allowed to talk about it. I hate to do that , but I was told not to. I just didn't want anyone to think nothing was going on. Will update later.Anyone interested can p.m. me.
I am saying a prayer for answers for you.cant wait to hear more of your news,
hope its all good.

shadowangel said:
BUMP to top...

Things still moving....
Are they? What's happening?

Curious and wanting justice for Jane,

Hoppy

Upallnite had PM'd me in reference to another case, and mentioned that things are happening, but she has been asked not to discuss them at this point. I'm sure she will update us when she is able. (Yes, I would like to know too. :angel: )

shadowangel said:
Upallnite had PM'd me in reference to another case, and mentioned that things are happening, but she has been asked not to discuss them at this point. I'm sure she will update us when she is able. (Yes, I would like to know too. :angel: )
Gotcha.

Hoppy

Have we been left high and dry here? This is such an interesting case and I was really getting into it and then NOTHING. That isn't fair guys. I hope someone picks up the thread and lets us know what is going on now. Please don't just leave us hanging :razz: :dance:

Apparently she has someone's attention. This is good. It takes a whole lot of effort and responses are usually slow in coming. So, I will take this as a good sign for now.

Since upallnite left the board, our sources of info are greatly reduced. I too would love to know how things are going, maybe someday someone hear something or maybe see something in the news.

HAVE THERE BEEN ANY NEW DEVELOPMENTS IN THIS CASE? A COUPLE OF THINGS I QUESTIONED WAS:

IF THE ICE WAS THIN ENOUGH FOR THE BOYS TO THROW A ROCK THROUGH, IT SEEMS THE GASES FROM JANE'S BODY WOULD'VE FORCED HER THROUGH THE ICE. (SORRY FOR SOUNDING SO GRAPHIC)

WAS THIS POSSIBLY DONE AS A MESSAGE TO CHUCK?? "THIS COULD'VE BEEN YOU"-

ALTHOUGH IT MAY BE DIFFICULT, I THINK IT'S ALSO WORTH REQUESTING A PICTURE OF THE BOOTS. COWBOY BOOTS CAN BE EXPENSIVE AND ARE SOMETIMES SPECIALLY ORDERED. ARE THERE ANY OLD WESTERN APPAREL STORES IN TOWN THAT MAY REMEMBER THE BOOTS?

*bump* Upallnite - did you get copies of those police reports?

upallnite said:
I don't know how to get an autopsy report and I'm actually sort of afraid to do it, I mean the police lied to my parents and then they shut the case down not even a month after they found her. One weird thing also was when I was around 16-17, I was sort of a naughty kid, but whenever the Barberton police would pull over me and my friends or come anywhere I was no matter what we were doing as soon as they found out who I was they just let everyone go. It was weird, like I'd actually try to get arrested and they wouldn't arrest me. LOL!!! who knows!!!
Autopsies are public infomation. You can request a copy from your state recorder's office or vital statistics. There will be a small fee. Because you are relative, you shouldn't have any trouble at all. I have gotten them for complete strangers, and even talked to the doctors who performed them without any trouble.

shelsearay said:
I'm sending you a PM. My sister and I have worked for more than 5 years on a 30 year old case. While we still don't have all the answers, I can tell you I have learned to work the system. Probably could write an instruction manual. I'll get down to the nitty gritty on the PM.
Write it and I will buy it. :dance:

I am going to speak for upallnite and answer a couple of questions. I know several of you have followed Jane's case and are wondering why there have been no updates. Upallnite has been told by authorities not to discuss the case. You can read between the lines and know that is good news. Things are happening and hopefully there will be an update soon.

I just read through this thread and the upallnight??? one.

Just wanted you to know that I am keeping Jane in my thoughts. I hope you will someday be able to update us... and let us know that jusice has finally prevailed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot
Back