OH OH - Jane Gault, 17, Barberton, 14 March 1982

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm just telling ya it doesn't track with me. How old would they have been?

That's what I was saying before. She was missing for close to a year,she was found in January 1982 I believe. It had to have been around the late summer or fall of 1981 when she was put in there, because it would have been impossible to put her into solid ice and she was really decomposed so itcouldn't have been that cold in the water, oh I said that wrong, but you see where I'm going?

shadowangel said:
I'm just telling ya it doesn't track with me. How old would they have been?
They were supposed to be 11-12. I could believe it, because growing up as a kid in Barberton there was absolutely NOTHING to do. No youth centers back then, nothing. They were probably just screwing around. Doubtful I'll ever find out those names.

I get ya. Was this a remote area? Close to a roadway?

The canal runs all the way through the city. I guess where she was found was back behind the main shopping plaza ( Magic City Plaza shopping center) Her body had been stopped by some sort of screen they had in there. If I knew how to use the photobucket, I'd go take digitals of all of these places( like the White Front cafe) and post them on here.

Do you know how to reach these guys who found your sister? If you have the names and would like the help, and don't know where to find them, I sure one of us can.

Can't help ya with the photos, I still think CAPS LOCK is something to help keep your hat on. However, I'm sure one of these good folks can help.

shadowangel said:
Do you know how to reach these guys who found your sister? If you have the names and would like the help, and don't know where to find them, I sure one of us can.

Can't help ya with the photos, I still think CAPS LOCK is something to help keep your hat on. However, I'm sure one of these good folks can help.
No, I don't know their names.Doubt I ever will since they were minors their names won't be listed. This one guy I know might know though, but I hardly ever see him, don't know how to contact him, but he lived right behind where they found her on the other side of the canal and he says he was there, maybe he knows. What really bugs me about this, is I was really shy when I was younger, and this blonde kid approached me in high school one time and said " I'm one of the guys that found your sister" and I didn't say anything. NOTHING. I just walked away. I was such a mouse.

upallnite said:
The canal runs all the way through the city. I guess where she was found was back behind the main shopping plaza ( Magic City Plaza shopping center) Her body had been stopped by some sort of screen they had in there. If I knew how to use the photobucket, I'd go take digitals of all of these places( like the White Front cafe) and post them on here.

You can sign up with photobucket or any other image hosting program to get an account. Using them is easy. First you look for "add pictures". Then you will find a little box with a button beside it that says "browse". When you click that a little box pops up and in it you will see the contents of your computer. Find where you saved your image file to and click on the image file. Click "save, or whatever that button says). The box disappears and you will see the computer location on the photobucket page. Click on the button beside it (it may say upload). A box similiar to a download box appears and you wait until it has run. Photobucket will then take you back to your album and at the bottom of the page, you will see your photo. Really it is very simple.

mysteriew said:
You can sign up with photobucket or any other image hosting program to get an account. Using them is easy. First you look for "add pictures". Then you will find a little box with a button beside it that says "browse". When you click that a little box pops up and in it you will see the contents of your computer. Find where you saved your image file to and click on the image file. Click "save, or whatever that button says). The box disappears and you will see the computer location on the photobucket page. Click on the button beside it (it may say upload). A box similiar to a download box appears and you wait until it has run. Photobucket will then take you back to your album and at the bottom of the page, you will see your photo. Really it is very simple.
Is photobucket a part of this site or is it a seperate entity?

Don't suppose there's a yearbook around? Maybe in the town library? Or in the school? Me, I'd put an ad in the local paper, asking for anyone having information. Have done so, in fact. Used a PO box for returning info.

'Nother question...The guy Chuck and the cop Jane may have been seeing are NOT the same guy, correct?

upallnite said:
No, I don't know their names.Doubt I ever will since they were minors their names won't be listed. This one guy I know might know though, but I hardly ever see him, don't know how to contact him, but he lived right behind where they found her on the other side of the canal and he says he was there, maybe he knows. What really bugs me about this, is I was really shy when I was younger, and this blonde kid approached me in high school one time and said " I'm one of the guys that found your sister" and I didn't say anything. NOTHING. I just walked away. I was such a mouse.

Don't kick yourself in the butt over this. That was your defense mechanisms coming into play.Some things are more than we can take and you have to proceed at your own comfort level. For your own safety.

shadowangel said:
Don't suppose there's a yearbook around? Maybe in the town library? Or in the school? Me, I'd put an ad in the local paper, asking for anyone having information. Have done so, in fact. Used a PO box for returning info.

'Nother question...The guy Chuck and the cop Jane may have been seeing are NOT the same guy, correct?
No, they are not the same guy. I thought about placing an ad after I have all the paperwork together if I haven't been eliminated by then. You guys'll be my witnesses won't you? LOL!!!:doh:

Separate site. photobucket.com

But what you might rather do is choose an online photo album (don't use yahoo because you can't link directly to that one). Then you can just post the link here. If there is a possibility of a lot of pics, that might be better. There are a lot of free online photo albums out there. And you put photos on them much the same way you do in photobucket.

mysteriew said:
Separate site. photobucket.com

But what you might rather do is choose an online photo album (don't use yahoo because you can't link directly to that one). Then you can just post the link here. If there is a possibility of a lot of pics, that might be better. There are a lot of free online photo albums out there. And you put photos on them much the same way you do in photobucket.
Ok, now I'm exited because I already have an online photo album, so I can just post the links right?

upallnite said:
No, they are not the same guy. I thought about placing an ad after I have all the paperwork together if I haven't been eliminated by then. You guys'll be my witnesses won't you? LOL!!!:doh:

Hopefully, you will be very casual and low profile until you get the paperwork together. When you have all of the paperwork together, then we can figure out whose hands to put it in, then the questioning can begin. By that time it will be too late to elimate you, hopefully.

upallnite said:
Ok, now I'm exited because I already have an online photo album, so I can just post the links right?

Yep. ;)

upallnite said:
Don't sweat it, we got your back. Besides, you got the Hillbilly Mafia (me and Shadow205) on your side!!!!!
Hillbillies%2002.jpg

shadowangel said:
Don't sweat it, we got your back. Besides, you got the Hillbilly Mafia (me and Shadow205) on your side!!!!!
Hillbillies%2002.jpg

ROFL! You guys are hillbillies too? I knew I liked you for some reason.
3 Hillbillies here!

upallnite said:
Wonderful!!!! I'm gonna be real busy doing this stuff on Monday. Should be interesting if nothing else.

Do you have a photo scanner or know someone who does? I would love to see a picture of your sister.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back