OH - Jennifer Nelson, 29, murdered in her Dayton home, 2 Jan 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As far as the computers being stolen, didn't his Myspace say he worked with computers or went to school to learn computer maintenance or something similar. Maybe he just wanted them for himself.

As far as the computers being stolen, didn't his Myspace say he worked with computers or went to school to learn computer maintenance or something similar. Maybe he just wanted them for himself.

True Lucy....I know, as a tech geek myself, I covet computers. That would make sense about the video game system too.

Of course, I would never steal one....

I found this on his myspace stats:

Charlie's Schools
Ohio School For The Deaf
Columbus, OH
Graduated: N/A
Student status: Alumni
Degree: High School Diploma
Major: computer program
Greek: Alpha Delta Gamma

In an earlier article the Ohio School for the Deaf had confirmed that he had attended school there but did not confirm he had graduated. Makes me wonder if the major of computer program was just wishful thinking?

He has a tranny commenting on his picture showing his "guns". Uggh he sickens me...

He has a tranny commenting on his picture showing his "guns". Uggh he sickens me...

If that is the same one I saw on his myspace top friends, he and his sister are friends with that particular friend. C. Myers sister has commented on that particular friends myspace several times.

He could have seen pictures of the boy on the cell phone in the first stolen car. His bike was also in the car, wrapped up for Christmas. Maybe that is why he broke in, to get the boy or even the mother. There could have been lots of pictures on that phone, he may have become obsessed with the boy or mom... after looking at the above photos on myspace... it was probably the boy.

He could have seen pictures of the boy on the cell phone in the first stolen car. His bike was also in the car, wrapped up for Christmas. Maybe that is why he broke in, to get the boy or even the mother. There could have been lots of pictures on that phone, he may have become obsessed with the boy or mom... after looking at the above photos on myspace... it was probably the boy.

I think he took the laptop as well, as he'd know there would be more pictures of the boy on it.

If that is the same one I saw on his myspace top friends, he and his sister are friends with that particular friend. C. Myers sister has commented on that particular friends myspace several times.

Wonderful. I guess I should look at his Myspace a little more but I really don't want to.

Well here it is...the target WAS the boy. He probably saw pictures of him on their cell phone, Mom died trying to save her son from that monster.

""Investigators said Myers, armed with a shotgun and sexual devices, drove from Columbus on Friday in the Nelson family's 1999 Honda Accord, stolen from an Ohio State parking garage on Dec. 17; kicked opened the front door of the Nelson home; and tied Jenny Nelson up.

Myers intended to have sexual contact with her 4-year-old son, Montgomery County Sheriff Phil Plummer said.""

http://www.daytondailynews.com/n/content/oh/story/news/local/2009/01/07/ddn010709myers.html

Did he call on her cellphone or text? He's deaf so i'm guessing he texted himself from her phone? That sounds ridiculous and stupid he's not aware that they can trace cell phones or laptops?

That was what I was thinking about, M. Obviously he had to text. Hearing, deaf, blind no matter he's one stupid, evil freak.

This can't get any sadder.

I hope somebody coldcocks him in the other eyeball. May God help those poor people in Jenny's family and Bless the mother who so valiantly fought to save her baby.

On another note about this creep. Looks like he lived with Madelynne St. Jaymes. Perhaps a roomie at one time from the sisters comments. He could have even been her "drag *itch". Important to note that all tranny's are not bad people and would never hurt a child. I doubt Madelynne St. Jaymes had any knowledge this would hurt a baby.

Whoever Betty Jo is I hope she's thanking her stars.

On a side note there's a Charles Jacob Myers who is a sex offender. He's from Columbus, Ohio. The age is 52. The offense is rape of a child/female back in 1991.

It's a common name, but what's the chance it's the guy's father?

Well here it is...the target WAS the boy. He probably saw pictures of him on their cell phone, Mom died trying to save her son from that monster.

""Investigators said Myers, armed with a shotgun and sexual devices, drove from Columbus on Friday in the Nelson family's 1999 Honda Accord, stolen from an Ohio State parking garage on Dec. 17; kicked opened the front door of the Nelson home; and tied Jenny Nelson up.

Myers intended to have sexual contact with her 4-year-old son, Montgomery County Sheriff Phil Plummer said.""

http://www.daytondailynews.com/n/content/oh/story/news/local/2009/01/07/ddn010709myers.html

Thanks for the links Colette, I appreciate it. I can't imagine what the mother must have gone through, much less the baby boy. Strange that C. Myers dropped him off, strange but lucky for baby boy.

That was what I was thinking about, M. Obviously he had to text. Hearing, deaf, blind no matter he's one stupid, evil freak.

I hope somebody coldcocks him in the other eyeball. May God help those poor people in Jenny's family and Bless the mother who so valiantly fought to save her baby.

On another note about this creep. Looks like he lived with Madelynne St. Jaymes. Perhaps a roomie at one time from the sisters comments. He could have even been her "drag *itch". Important to note that all tranny's are not bad people and would never hurt a child. I doubt Madelynne St. Jaymes had any knowledge this would hurt a baby.

I didn't catch that, good catch. I wonder if MSJ could be a relative? Since both C. Myers and his sister seem to know this person. Don't know. It appears at one time that MSJ was a Qualified Contestant for the for The 2008 Miss Ohio Gay Pride Pageant and held the title of First Alternate to Miss Columbus Gay Pride. It looks like that contest was in Nov 2007.
http://ohiogaypride.com/qualified/
Yes, I agree an alternate lifestyle doesn't mean the person is bad or would hurt a child.

On a side note there's a Charles Jacob Myers who is a sex offender. He's from Columbus, Ohio. The age is 52. The offense is rape of a child/female back in 1991.

It's a common name, but what's the chance it's the guy's father?

This would be interesting to rule out. I'm not sure how to go about doing that. I'm learning from all you all:)

No doubt he will get more than coldcocked once more inmates find out about what he did. They hate child molesters and perverts.

Myers had a sick obsession with that boy..

I think he may have actually called his own cellphone with Jenny's phone to get her number saved. (don't know why he would call twice) maybe in his stupid mind he figured they won't suspect him since a deaf person wouldn't call anyone. He's one of the stupider criminals out there.

"Myers then shot Nelson twice in the abdomen with his shotgun and fled in an Oldsmobile Alero belonging to a Nelson relative, taking the 4-year-old boy, two computers and Nelson's cell phone with him, investigators said."
http://www.nbc4i.com/cmh/news/crime/article/man_charged_in_dayton_womans_killing/11503/

IMO, i really believe that this whole case is centered around Myer's obsession with the boy. He probably was thinking on kidnapping the boy to abuse him further and then realized where would he keep him (having roommates and all). I think he stole the 2 computers for more pictures of the boy.

Jenny Nelson is really a hero, she lost her life trying to protect her son

http://www.wtte28.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/wtte_vid_1285.shtml

"It now appears Charlie Myers may have targeted another woman.

Sky Cunningham says her car was stolen last year and her purse was taken from the DJ booth where she was working at Skully's Bar and Grill.

Similar to the case of 29-year-old Jenny Nelson in Dayton, police say Myers got away with the car Cunningham was driving and her personal information.

Cunningham says the next day, Myers went to her house, but a male roommate answered the door.

She says Myers ran away, but Cunningham wonders what may have happened if she had answered the door alone."

..i wonder if she had a young son as well

http://www.wtte28.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/wtte_vid_1285.shtml

"It now appears Charlie Myers may have targeted another woman.

Sky Cunningham says her car was stolen last year and her purse was taken from the DJ booth where she was working at Skully's Bar and Grill.

Similar to the case of 29-year-old Jenny Nelson in Dayton, police say Myers got away with the car Cunningham was driving and her personal information.

Cunningham says the next day, Myers went to her house, but a male roommate answered the door.

She says Myers ran away, but Cunningham wonders what may have happened if she had answered the door alone."

..i wonder if she had a young son as well

I did a search for Sky C. in Ohio on Myspace. One profile popped up. The profile was listed as in C-bus in OH. Female, aged 25. Last login was 06 Jan 2009. Job listed as: Inventory Coordinator by day, DJ by night. Children: Undecided. I looked under pics and did not see any children other that two children that the profile owner identified as herself as a child and her older brother as a child (among other family pictures). Looks like a fun loving young lady is all.

I wonder did she file a police report?

I plugged in the address for Skullys Bar and Grill : 1151 N High St

and the address C. Myers: 70 McMillen Ave

It popped up as a driving distance of: 0.5 mi – about 2 mins

That's assuming he lived at that address during the time that Sky C. had her purse stolen. He could easily walk that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back