Found Safe OH - Katarina Bitterman, 17, Parma, 4 March 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think the vigil being canceled & ohiocases and other locals dropping from the thread = The FBI knows exactly what's going on and is shushing people so that they can make their case. Sad and concerning.

Could be... but I think the family may be private or just not emotionally able to do a vigil. I think ohiocases will be back. It's pretty obvious the LE / FBI is building a case in the Danielle Stislicki case but the VI still posts. VI is limited on what she can say but can still post. As for the other locals... they probably don't know too much more than us and it's a Friday night..

#bringkathome:heartbeat:

https://www.google.com.au/amp/heavy...otos-pictures-facebook-parents-boyfriend/amp/

Post gives some more info and statement from boyfriend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excerpt:

Bitterman’s boyfriend, Nathan Ziegler, told WKYC-TV he is “worried sick” about her.

“This is not in her character at all. She goes by the rules all the time. She’s never one to act up or anything. I just hope she’s OK. I love her,” Ziegler told the news station.

Ziegler’s mother said on Facebook that her son has been a “wreck” since his girlfriend has disappeared, and they’re doing everything they can to help find her.

“I don’t really want to think of anything right now,” Ziegler told WOIO-TV. “There’s like a lot of opportunities possibility that could have happened and I don’t really want to think of them.”

http://m.cleveland19.com/19actionnews/db_348172/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=LAvLElpO

Her boyfriend, Nathan Ziegler, spoke to Cleveland 19 News Wednesday with the hope that she might be found. He said he thought Bitterman was at a friend’s house, but when he learned his girlfriend had gone missing he said he, “flipped out after that.”*Ziegler’s mom said that she hasn’t been able to sleep and her son hasn’t been able to eat since Bitterman went missing.

I think it's helpful for us to keep in mind that a lot of these comments to media are coming from teens that are extremely worried. They may not word things like an adult would, especially under these circumstances.
While ohiocases was extremely well spoken, not all young people under stress are as articulate.
When we as professionals speak, we think about every word and how it may be perceived by others before we say it. A young person that is emotional may not pick their words as carefully.

From all outward appearances, it seems like she's a good kid and has a good group of friends. Obviously teens can always find trouble if they really wanted to and may appear to be well behaved but I don't really get the vibe here that these kids are up to no good.

ohiocases was trying to get verified but kept posting in the meantime. I'm guessing they suspended the account until properly vetted.

Or during the verification process, ohiocases didn't want to proceed for whatever reasons.

Or perhaps s/he is a minor?

Yes that is exactly what happened.
Ohiocases was asked to provide id but could not. He and I messaged before he departed. I wasn't going to say anything because I didn't want to seem like a loud mouth. But that doesn't change anything as far as my opinions of him at all. I believe he was truthful and honest. I believe he had good intentions.
I do understand both sides though. The mods here are just trying to look out for everyone. This case is much different because the people who know her well happen to be children. It's a shame because I really think he was an asset here but again, I do understand the mods pov as well

https://www.google.com.au/amp/heavy...otos-pictures-facebook-parents-boyfriend/amp/

Post gives some more info and statement from boyfriend

This article also mentions Webseluths and comments from a "friend" of Katarina.
IMO ...AKA Ohiocases, I suspect.

She is a member of the cosmetology club at the school and was looking forward to an upcoming competition, a friend said on the website WebSleuths. The friend said Bitterman often wore earrings shaped like hair-cutting scissors.

JMO

So ohiocases if your reading this, we thank you for trying to help us.

Channel 8 news just broke in with breaking news and said she has been found alive in Salem Massachusetts.

Katarina has been safely found in Salem, Massachusetts according to Fox 8

I wonder if someone did in fact abduct her - freak out and let her go..... unless some connection to Salem

[video=twitter;840358669011320832]https://twitter.com/WEWS/status/840358669011320832[/video]

BREAKING: 17-year-old Katarina Bitterman of Parma has been found safe in Salem, Mass. More details to come

Found in Salem Massachusetts as stated above

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;840358669011320832]https://twitter.com/WEWS/status/840358669011320832[/video]

Found in Salem Massachusetts as stated above

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

OMG! Safe! I am so happy!

I had to edit this post and oh JOY! Oh JOY!
So glad she is found...

Great maps by Ohiocases btw...we need more map makers like that!
Katarina has friends that adore her! She is a lucky girl.
Praying she is healthy and uninjured!

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BootsMinor