OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you finding this? Is this from Katelyn's professional page or something? Can you link her page so we can scroll through it?

Is KP in her comments on the bottom of her page, did he make comments on a particular piece of art? I am looking around her gallery and comments and haven't found KP.

check out Katelyn's portfolio and resume

such talent

such a promising future

http://khmarkham.com/

I am really holding out to hope that she is alive

What I've noticed and maybe I'm not the best at sleuthing is looking at the Deviant Art site and now this, a lot of the stuff is outdated. I don't see anything dated 2011. Just an observation.

Is KP in her comments on the bottom of her page, did he make comments on a particular piece of art? I am looking around her gallery and comments and haven't found KP.

Me either. I went as far back as 2009.

Me either. I went as far back as 2009.

I just thought this KP was odd, however most people on DA are 'odd' - It's probably best on that site to look at her watchers, I think these are people who are looking at her stuff... just a tip?

I just thought this KP was odd, however most people on DA are 'odd' - It's probably best on that site to look at her watchers, I think these are people who are looking at her stuff... just a tip?

Yeah, I've already checked her watchers. Is KP the persons actual name, or their user name on the site?

Yeah, I've already checked her watchers. Is KP the persons actual name, or their user name on the site?

It's his user/handle name initials... I am really new to this (using websleuth forum), so I'm nervous I'm doing something wrong/inappropriate, but I went through her comments on individual pieces. His comments show up on one on page 12 called SCREAM (and others).

This is probably completely unrelated to anything, plus it's SUPER outdated. Just a curiosity is all.

None that I could find with the initials KP. Can I buy another clue? :floorlaugh:

That you for your interest in Katelyn's case!!!!!

Friendly reminder:

This is the Missing: Information and Support forum. All posts that are
opinion, speculation, etc. should be posted in the Discussion forum please.

Thank you kindly.
~Summer_Breeze

I really think this might end being something similar to the Jo Yeates scenario... I see similarities.

I cannot find when was the last time someone (other than JC) saw her, talked to her or was with her. Does anyone have this information?

I really think this might end being something similar to the Jo Yeates scenario... I see similarities.

I see that too, especially with her preparing to move and get married. That could really make an unrequited love weirdo blow up.

I see that too, especially with her preparing to move and get married. That could really make an unrequited love weirdo blow up.

Did the neighbhor who murdered Jo know her and was obssessed with her? Was that exposed to the media?

Have they checked Katelyn's neighbors?

I will honestly be surprised if the bf is involved in this one.

I cannot find when was the last time someone (other than JC) saw her, talked to her or was with her. Does anyone have this information?

Nothing about when she was last seen, other than by him.

He seems sincere to me. I didn't realize Katelyn had a cat. Who is taking care of her dog? Her dad, maybe? Was it her dog or the dad's? :waitasec:

Kinda weird that the cat wasn't mentioned before. I wonder why? Was it also in the townhouse that night. If so, why mention the dog several times but never mention the cat? It's just weird, that's all.

Did the neighbhor who murdered Jo know her and was obssessed with her? Was that exposed to the media?

Have they checked Katelyn's neighbors?

I will honestly be surprised if the bf is involved in this one.

He lived in the same building as Jo. Yes he was obsessed with her.

Kinda weird that the cat wasn't mentioned before. I wonder why? Was it also in the townhouse that night. If so, why mention the dog several times but never mention the cat? It's just weird, that's all.

Yup. Not sure why the cat wasn't mentioned. Was he an outdoor cat and wasn't there when he showed up at 7:00 - 7:30 but showed up later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member