OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:waitasec: On my space she claims to be agnostic, who do not believe any deity exists.:waitasec:

I identify primarily as agnostic myself. That doesn't mean you disbelieve in divinity (that's atheists). It just means you don't claim to know, or aren't certain.

IMHO -Somebody ought to tell that bunch on FB that according to the Chief, anyone that had contact with KM is a person of interest...last I heard and that hasn't changed that I am aware of....a lot of them claim to know her. Are they aware that LE 'could' be scrutinizing them??
I think some of them are in denial about what has happened to KM and the fact that she may very well not come back....alive :(

I had to work last night but heard about the breaking news. Any news this afternoon as to whether these items belonged to her or not?

Listen, I didn't want to mention this because I have so little info to go on but my daughter knows a friend of Katelyn's. This friend last night told my daughter that she thinks the perpetrator is an ex-boyfriend of Katelyn's and that this ex was really "crazy"! She also told my daughter that JC was really nuts about Katelyn and that she didn't think he was behind the disappearance. I told my daughter, how can this ex be involved...she and JC have been together for the past 6 yrs. or so. And wouldn't JC have tossed out this ex's name by now as a possible suspect?

Actually, it was my daughter who told me about Katelyn's disappearance before it became a big news item. I didn't think much of it at the time until I saw the first news article about it on the internet.

I'm still trying to wake up but I'll try to get more info. out of her later today.

bolded by me.

Unless JC is afraid of him, too???

Even if the ex is past history to Katelyn, he could still be obsessing over and stalking her. Maybe this is the stalker that JC denies existed?

bolded by me.

Unless JC is afraid of him, too???

Even if the ex is past history to Katelyn, he could still be obsessing over and stalking her. Maybe this is the stalker that JC denies existed?

yes but Ex from when? She was supposedly with John since she was 15 or something like that I read.

yes but Ex from when? She was supposedly with John since she was 15 or something like that I read.

That's right, Peepers--it would mean he was her "boyfriend" in junior high school or something. Sort of young to be sociopathic like that, but from reading WS, it seems sickeningly true that sociopaths are all ages.

I wonder if JC is in a state of denial about how dangerous he(the ex) might be, and it also might be another reason why Katelyn wanted to move to Colorado. I'm really taking a leap here because this ex-beau hasn't been verified, so it's really a "what if" .

My daughter doesn't have anything much to add. She has not been in touch with this friend of hers for quite a while but she does state that she had met John and that he was very "sweet".

You know, I would imagine in these types of investigations people come forward and they were suddenly "really close friends" to the missing person when in actuality they weren't. I dunno.

I hope the detectives are checking into JC's hobbies and where he liked to hang out. Maybe he liked to camp, fish or hike, etc....if he disposed of our missing person LE would need to check those areas where JC knew the place like the back of his hand. Somewhere where he felt most comfortable. That would be the place to start looking.

Wow. It came through to my phone that JC's aunt KK behaved ridiculously to me in the FB group, and claimed I was "friends" with this "detective" person whom I was in fact arguing with. She said no one would answer my question (one question, very politely worded, the only one I've asked) and basically told me to shove it. That's nice. Way to win support. Way to make your boy look pure as the driven snow.

But of course it's all deleted now, so I can't respond. They're really something over there.

I read all those posts and refreshed and it was gone. I saw "mr. team" didn't have an answer to your polite question and I saw the mean spirited post after all was deleted too.

Yeah, censorship will help find Katelyn --- NOT. (Makes you wonder if that is really the goal, to not find her. :maddening: )

BTW - thank you for your brilliant post - very informative! I just love WS - we have more well versed experts on every subject and you just added to the reputation!

I am starting to think at this point it's a lot like the Anthony's, they are fearing the worst and they want to not lose them both so the wagons are circled and they are in "protect mode".....I just keep wondering whose on Katelyn's side????

I am starting to think at this point it's a lot like the Anthony's, they are fearing the worst and they want to not lose them both so the wagons are circled and they are in "protect mode".....I just keep wondering whose on Katelyn's side????

US. It does feel that way. (Anthony-ish)

I had seen that webpage posted here early on and wanted to revisit, so thanks for posting it!

IMHO -Somebody ought to tell that bunch on FB that according to the Chief, anyone that had contact with KM is a person of interest...last I heard and that hasn't changed that I am aware of....a lot of them claim to know her. Are they aware that LE 'could' be scrutinizing them??
I think some of them are in denial about what has happened to KM and the fact that she may very well not come back....alive :(

They are too worried about people with "fake" FB pages even telling on FB that the police have been in contact with people with "fake" pages....well let me tell you I call B.S. These people are starting to remind me more and more of a family in FL.

They are too worried about people with "fake" FB pages even telling on FB that the police have been in contact with people with "fake" pages....well let me tell you I call B.S. These people are starting to remind me more and more of a family in FL.

Not the brightest stars in the galaxy to take LE focus off finding Katelyn and on to "fake" facebook pages. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Not the brightest stars in the galaxy to take LE focus off finding Katelyn and on to "fake" facebook pages. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I just keep hoping the people on those pages are like 16 because their behavior is so immature and "off", but I hear from folks who know some of them they are grown a$$ men and women.....poor Katelyn sure wish she had found people who loved and supported her but it sure doesn't seem that way!

Even if she was dating Josh for 6 years, they may have briefly 'taken a break' from each other,and went out with other people. There may be some one that she went on a few dates with, then she went back with her bf, and so this guy was angry. I see that all of the time.

JC's mom posted on the FB page that she had given info to Katelyn regarding how long you should keep tax forms and other papers. She said she read the info from an article...and she specifically said she had told her that tax papers only had to be kept 7 years and then could be destroyed. I made the comment on FB, "Katelyn had just turned 22 years old....7 years ago would have made her age 15. I doubt she had tax forms older than that."

And I do doubt it. How many tax papers would she need to have burned that were dated prior to her 14th birthday? I would say none. So the info that JC's mom gave really bugged me. PLUS, most kids I know who are 22 years old do most of their bill paying, etc, online. I am 47 and I do that. No papers floating around. Everything is on the computer when you need it.

I know people can be quirky but I've never heard of burning things unless it's photos and things related to an ex as some form of symbolism. Paper shredding not enough? I usually just tear old bills up. This could even be Carter playing up the "Wiccan" angle for his own benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy