OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone post a vid / youtube after or transcript for us over the water folks. :¬)

Ok...I am wrong or did NG ask him previously if he took a polygraph and he said yes? I'm thinking I didn't just hear this from his relatives but directly from the horse's mouth.

Also, now he slept until 4:30 in the afternoon on Sunday? Did he previously say he was texting or calling throughout the day and got no response or am I going completely crazy?

*head spinning*

I'm wondering if there was any text that came with the pic she sent him at 12:52?

Now he can't remember the time of the last text? I would have that memorized if it was my fiance missing. Dang, I have it memorized and it's his! I would have looked at it a million times, just because it was the last thing.

Listening to JC talk on NG and reading some of the things he has said, it sounds like he is filling in more than is necessary. Someone else mentioned he was a talker and I guess I understand better what they meant. She asks, what did you do when you got home from your friend's, he says, i watched t.v...to make me tired... He's giving explanations before they are asked for, which he did in the 911 call. I guess because NG seems to be a bulldog and he could be trying to answer her before she jumps on him with stuff, but I don't see why he would do that for the 911 call, except that he's lying and trying to anticipate the issues they would have with his answer. Just my impression though.

Watching NG, does she always talk to her staff like she talked to the woman reporting on the cell phone battery? Just imagine how she treats them when the camera is off.

:waitasec:
So now he says he woke up at 4:30 (p.m.!) and didn't notice that she was missing until 7:30... what time was his 911 call again?
:waitasec: Wait, didn't he say he sent her a good morning text? Must have been some burning ceremony to wipe him out till dinner the next day, eh?

I have it set to record later. Had other things recording already. Is he on the phone or please tell me we get him on camera. I so want to see his body language!

Well, here are my findings from my test.

I turned off my phone and removed the battery. Friend send me a text at approximately 11:35.

I replaced the battery and turned the phone back on at 12:26. The text came through at 12:27. When I drilled down into the details it showed it being received at 12:27. So, the phone (my phone at least) being turned off does seem to delay the "time stamp" on texts. I have an Android phone and use the text app that came with my phone.

Out of curiosity I went to my provider's website (Verizon) and this information is pretty much updated real time in my current usage stats, but also shows the time stamp to be 12:27. I found that interesting.

So my conclusion is that if one wanted to delay the receipt of a text message until it was more convenient or until he/she was out of the proximity of sending phone OR until the sending phone had been turned off or disabled- Say....7 minutes later? - One could simply turn off their phone and turn it back on once it was okay to receive the text. Just a little theorizing here for what it's worth.

You tested it with the battery removed, right? Does it do the same thing if the phone is just turned off with the battery still in the phone?

Can someone post a vid / youtube after or transcript for us over the water folks. :¬)

I am recording the 1am re-airing and will upload it to youtube if it is not already uploaded for you --- Mr. Ponder! (Get it over the pond)

Did you get to see the first one? If ten people thank this post, I will upload that one too. Not doing that to get thanks, just to gauge if there is interest before I delete it!

:waitasec: Wait, didn't he say he sent her a good morning text? Must have been some burning ceremony to wipe him out till dinner the next day, eh?

I have it set to record later. Had other things recording already. Is he on the phone or please tell me we get him on camera. I so want to see his body language!

I would love to see more body language, but he was on the phone. I think he always said he sent the text that night, but I definitely could be wrong because I do remember reading that he didn't think it was weird she didn't respond because she could have been running late to work.

I think he said he went home at 2am
Sent her a good morning text (LE will be able to tell if he does that all the time, or if it was a onetime thing...)
He says he slept until 4:30PM...
Realizes she is missing about 7pm

I thought he said he worked that day and asked his boss to let him leave and check on Katelyn. Did I dream that?

He said he sent the "good morning" text before he went to bed at 4am or so...

So basically he is now saying he reported her missing the instant he could not find her...and he only looked one place, at her house? Is that right?

And didn't NG ask about the LD test last week? Does anyone have that?

:banghead:
Ok...I am wrong or did NG ask him previously if he took a polygraph and he said yes? I'm thinking I didn't just hear this from his relatives but directly from the horse's mouth.

Also, now he slept until 4:30 in the afternoon on Sunday? Did he previously say he was texting or calling throughout the day and got no response or am I going completely crazy?

*head spinning*

Oh yes. I have it saved on my DVR, one week ago tomorrow she asked him if he

took a lie detector test and, after a slight hesitation, he said "yes" then Nancy ask him if he passed and he said "yes I passed"

OMG OMG

did Nancy get the word from LE that he had not taken it and that is why she
asked again? Or did she forget she asked him last week? They went to commercial after she asked him, I was expecting her to come back and ask him why he lied last week, but she didn't

She did manage to get a little more of the timeline out of him.
I just wish SOMEONE would ask him why he would call 911 without first checking her work.
How would he know she didn't get a ride with a co worker ?

OMG I'm just in shock:banghead:

*head spinning*

If you are going completely crazy, you have me for company.

Seriously, he knows you are suppose to wait 24 hours to report a missing person and yet, he was out of bed for 3 hours and knew she was missing (even before arriving at her townhouse, since he was on his way during the 911 call) ---- and her car home, didn't make him think she fell ill or was hurt in her condo from a fall, but missing????????

The more he sells, the less I can try to think outside the box and I really am or have been trying to stay open minded and let him just be clumsy socially.......but I feel the walls coming in fast.

Boyfriend has odd sleeping habits........

Sleeping 12 hours a day would not be odd if, as I speculated before, he did have add or depression. Some people also, just need more than 8 hours and some people are night owls. Although, he could have been tired because he had to stay up all night to hide a body and I hear that wears ya' out.

Deelytful1: Did he say "they" went to a friends or he did, because I was under the impression they watched t.v. at her house. Is he changing the story again?

WAIT, I though he said he was at work/asked to leave early to find her. Did he just call off work? Did I just read someone else say he was at work that day? Edit: I see JeannieC beat me to it :)

He said he sent her a good morning text and she didn't answer. He figured she was just running late for work.

OMG....if he said he took one last week and now says he didn't? WTF? I know he is one mixed-up speciman, but that is not something you can forget...taking a LD test when your fiance is missing...something wrong here.

although, he could have been tired because he had to stay up all night to hide a body and i hear that wears ya' out.

gmta :)

Well, here are my findings from my test.

I turned off my phone and removed the battery. Friend send me a text at approximately 11:35.

I replaced the battery and turned the phone back on at 12:26. The text came through at 12:27. When I drilled down into the details it showed it being received at 12:27. So, the phone (my phone at least) being turned off does seem to delay the "time stamp" on texts. I have an Android phone and use the text app that came with my phone.

Out of curiosity I went to my provider's website (Verizon) and this information is pretty much updated real time in my current usage stats, but also shows the time stamp to be 12:27. I found that interesting.

So my conclusion is that if one wanted to delay the receipt of a text message until it was more convenient or until he/she was out of the proximity of sending phone OR until the sending phone had been turned off or disabled- Say....7 minutes later? - One could simply turn off their phone and turn it back on once it was okay to receive the text. Just a little theorizing here for what it's worth.

But the sender's phone would have the true time the texts were sent,right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member