OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering his timeline and story keeps changing, I'm leaning towards he's a big fat liar. Period.

Well, I said I'd fall out of my chair if he had anything to do with her going missing, glad I have carpet under my chair, things are looking really hinky with him.

Well I just fell off my :cowcouch: I need a :drink:

On the Bring Katelyn Home page, they are saying he took a "voice recognition" test, and that he passed, not an LD test. Maybe he thought it was the same thing and the police told him it wasn't OR when the police said they did not give him the ld test he asked what they did give him or he's just making something else up.

Boy they come up with an answer for everything, gotta hand it to them...yeah, that is easy to mix up...not.

On the Bring Katelyn Home page, they are saying he took a "voice recognition" test, and that he passed, not an LD test. Maybe he thought it was the same thing and the police told him it wasn't OR when the police said they did not give him the ld test he asked what they did give him or he's just making something else up.

Yea Right :innocent:

Also I thought he said he got the last text message at 2am in the interview with NG today. I thought he said he got it at 12:50 something am earlier in the investigation.

That was for messages on her phone!

He said that he had taken 3, he took 3 test and didn't know what they were? Fishy?

Hoo boy. I hope he keeps talking. He's digging himself into something very very hinky. :no:

Poor Katelyn.

I thought the phone was hers and they knew it was hers all along.

There was a post on one of the facebook pages, by a young girl (17 I think) that said she found the phone and other belongings a few days after KM went missing. She said she had the phone in her car. I believe she named the shoe and earring too, at least the earring, but I could be wrong. People went a bit nuts on the facebook page saying it was a hoax, that it wasn't hers, why was it in her car and not turned into the police. The girl was asking what to do. (She was 17....) Although the pictures they showed, showed the phone on the ground. Maybe the girl thought to take pics of the scene, but if she thought that far ahead, why would she ever touch anything before calling the cops?

Considering his timeline and story keeps changing, I'm leaning towards he's a big fat liar. Period.

I hate to say it but I think they better check the fire pit...............

Well, I said I'd fall out of my chair if he had anything to do with her going missing, glad I have carpet under my chair, things are looking really hinky with him.

Oh no Jo - that carpet was a throw rug.

jofellthruthefloor.jpg

It is really, really hard to believe in JC's innocence right now. Would there be any reasons why a sane, rational, innocent man would make so many little mistakes/lies?

I took notes:
A reporter told nancy that poice know the EXACT TOWER of the last cell phone ping which only gives the police a "radius" but not an exact location.

Nancy: Did you actually wait 24 hrs. How long was it before you called 911?

JC: I didn't wait 24 hrs. As soon as I found out it was probably about an hour after I had noticed that she was missing and I, you kow, I called people..my mom to see if she was at her house and I called her dad and I called a few friends and then I called the police.

Nancy: What time did you get to katelyns house and what time did you leave?

JC: I got there around 7:30 or 8:00pm and I left about 11:30 or 12:00 o'clock.

Nancy: do you work during the day?

JC: no, I work during the evening.

Nancy: where?

JC: at a pizza place

Nancy: at 11:30 you to to a friend's place?

JC: I mean, I'm 22 years old

Nancy: so?

JC I go out. I hang out with friends. I dont have to wake up early in the morning. I go out late sometimes.

Nancy: you go to a friends, then what happens?

JC: we had texted back and forth. I..we just sat around, we watched some t.v.

Nancy: what did you watch?

JC: just some random noise shows in the background. we just sat around and talked then she had texted me a few times. I had gotten a picture message around 2:00. I decided to go home

nancy: what were you two texting about?

JC: the records that I was getting rid of and I was telling her I have a few of my own to get rid of. and that we (didn't catch that part)

Nancy: these text message went back and forth between you two til what time?

JC: the last picture message was the last thing I got which came at 12:45 or 12:50

that was the end of the phone interview

He said that he had taken 3, he took 3 test and didn't know what they were? Fishy?

I agree, but everyone is saying he's really slow. It's what his family are now saying, not what I'm saying.

I would think voice recognition would be way different than a lie detector, but I've never been investigated for murder........

I agree, but everyone is saying he's really slow. It's what his family are now saying, not what I'm saying.

I would think voice recognition would be way different than a lie detector, but I've never been investigated for murder........

Okay......even if we buy that he is of sub-par intelligence, which has not been verified other than by his word soup, do you believe LE never asked him to? That seems beyond believable, to me.

snipped
Nancy: what did you watch?

JC: just some random noise shows in the background. we just sat around and talked then she had texted me a few times. I had gotten a picture message around 2:00. I decided to go home

nancy: what were you two texting about?

JC: the records that I was getting rid of and I was telling her I have a few of my own to get rid of. and that we (didn't catch that part)

snipped

that was the end of the phone interview

He said something about telling her he had records of his to burn that she could come over the next night to watch him burn. (Although why would that replace her watching her own stuff burn?)

Is this the picture of the found phone that was shown on NG tonight?

15q2kw5.jpg

GMTA is great minds think alike. :)

Also, I see people on Facebook saying the phone and battery are actually hers and the police have them as evidence? Did anyone else catch that on NG?

Ah I was so flabbergasted by all the lies that I completely forgot to comment on the phone!

They showed a pic of the phone and it looked a bit beat up to me but definitely was the size and shape of a Blackberry Pearl which is supposedly the type of phone she had. It has been said that John said that this is not her phone because she had some sort of green gem on it. Well, the pic wasn't that clear and my old eyes can get blurry but as worn as that phone looked it looked like a green gem if attached at some point could have fallen off. This has been bugging me since Sunday- what are the chances that a phone the same model and color is found within a few miles of her house?? I do a LOT of hiking and I can tell you I have NEVER randomly found a phone in the woods.

I pray to GOD the police have these items in their possession and are not just taking his word that they aren't hers. Please tell me they're not that dumb! :) I know they're not!

They also showed a pic of the earring and shoe. I've heard that John said that those could not have been hers because hers were too small. Meaning she would not have worn them because they were too small? Who could really prove this besides him. I'd love to know if black converse are missing from her condo.

Someone else said the walls are closing in...I believe they are too!

He's starting to sound like he came to a screeching halt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obamna