OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's also a facebook comment made by Katelyn (supposedly) on Sun 14 Aug at 12.42am, 3 mins before her phone was turned off if the times are accurate and that is what I think is so suspect. It certainly looks like someone was trying to lay down tracks that Katelyn was alive and well at this time.

Is this just a rumour or is this comment visable?

I think that's a big development because LE can tell where the comment was made with the IP number can't they?

So if they can tell that she was at home, possibly in her room, on her computer and on her phone and all that abruptly stopped at 12:45 am on August 14th then I have to believe that is the time that something happened to both KM and her phone. I can see the phone being damaged in a struggle if she was trying to get an emergency call or text out.

Someone posted earlier that she kept a key hidden outside. Was this ever verified or just another rumour?

Surely they have her computer...although have we heard of LE going in and taking things away?

It is very possible that he has nothing to do with it, but even so-called loving perfect couples end tragically sometimes. Pretty pictures do not always equal pretty insides.

There's also a facebook comment made by Katelyn (supposedly) on Sun 14 Aug at 12.42am, 3 mins before her phone was turned off if the times are accurate and that is what I think is so suspect. It certainly looks like someone was trying to lay down tracks that Katelyn was alive and well at this time.

Do you know what it says??

I believe the cabin that they were in was at winton woods, they have cabins that they rent out. You could probably see inside the cabins via their website

I had to work the whole weekend and I'm out the loop, sigh...

This is the first I've heard that Katelyn posted a comment on facebook the night she supposedly disappeared. Please, what did the message say!

Also, has anyone thought that they may have gotten into a knockdown-dragout Saturday at her townhouse and she made him leave? He may have left really pissed off and came back later and she opened the door to him after locking the dog up in the bathroom.

The statement of the friend of JC's who allowed him to visit so late at night will be critical. He can attest to JC's demeanor, whether he was disheveled, angry, highly anxious, etc. That is, unless the friend had been asleep and just allowed him to enter his house and the friend went back to bed. We need to remember that JC (if he is the perpetrator) absolutely, positively needed to establish an alibi. He may have burned nothing! He just needed a statement from ANYBODY verifying his whereabouts after he left Katelyn's.

Can't quote it I guess, but this is a paraphrase at 12:41am on August 13th she said she had been about 30% productive, unless you count work, then maybe 60-70, however, she was talking about her school work.

But that is Friday night/Sat. morning, not Sunday morning, but she posted some comments on a photo around 7:42 pm, Sat. night.

I think that's a big development because LE can tell where the comment was made with the IP number can't they?

So if they can tell that she was at home, possibly in her room, on her computer and on her phone and all that abruptly stopped at 12:45 am on August 14th then I have to believe that is the time that something happened to both KM and her phone. I can see the phone being damaged in a struggle if she was trying to get an emergency call or text out.

Someone posted earlier that she kept a key hidden outside. Was this ever verified or just another rumour?

No not a rumour, you can still see the comment.

The comment came from her facebook account, might not be from her computer and probably not even from her I think. Katelyn used to comment as JC on his facebook so I think it stands to reason he could have had her log in passwords or her account may have been up and open on her computer at the time she went missing.

Katelyn posted a comment on a friends facebook page on August 14 at 12:42am, in relation to a festival on the night of the 13th August.

No not a rumour, you can still see the comment.

The comment came from her facebook account, might not be from her computer and probably not even from her I think. Katelyn used to comment as JC on his facebook so I think it stands to reason he could have had her log in passwords or her account may have been up and open on her computer at the time she went missing.

Very true. But anyone who had been following her on FB and who may have wanted to delay discovery that she was missing could have probably gotten onto FB on her computer. Most people using their own computers let the computer fill in the passwords for them.

I believe either JC or her dad told it.

Surely they have her computer...although have we heard of LE going in and taking things away?

When cyber search did there search a lot of things were removed from the townhouse. A computer, printer, and other things.

Gah-miss a day and I am WAY behind- only on pg 3 of this second thread so if someone said this please just ignore my post but I just thought of something and I have to get it out.

We've had much discussion about the last text message and the delay in him receiving it on his phone. I think most of us agree that sometimes messages are delayed. But what if he WANTED it to be delayed? What if his phone was turned off, even the battery out, so that he would not get the text until much later when he turned on his phone? Maybe when he was finally far away from where her phone would have been when the last text was sent. :waitasec:

Just speculating and thinking out loud. I need to test this theory and see what time my phone shows when I get a text if my phone is off- if it shows the original time sent or the time I turn on my phone. I'd do it now but kind of late for Ms. Inch High (name given to me by a friend) to be bothering friends to help me test a theory :crazy: I suppose different phones handle this in different ways too.

Also, completely off topic, but to the person who was talking about NG being a weather reporter...I guess this is a bad time to mention she's one of the newest contestants on Dancing with the Stars! :floorlaugh:

Oops one more thing- if no one has confirmed it already- JC mentioned in one of his many interviews that the dog's name is Murphy. So not the Boston Terrier if that dog's name is Boston.

Katelyn posted a comment on a friends facebook page on August 14 at 12:42am, in relation to a festival on the night of the 13th August.

I think you might want to go back and read that, she posted that in response to her friend's post, on Aug. 12th at 10:17P.M, her post, in response to his post, was on Aug.13 at 10:42 A.M.

I think you might want to go back and read that, she posted that in response to her friend's post, on Aug. 12th at 10:17P.M, her post, in response to his post, was on Aug.13 at 10:42 A.M.

Sorry, facebook is showing me different times and dates, could be wrong.

Gah-miss a day and I am WAY behind- only on pg 3 of this second thread so if someone said this please just ignore my post but I just thought of something and I have to get it out.

We've had much discussion about the last text message and the delay in him receiving it on his phone. I think most of us agree that sometimes messages are delayed. But what if he WANTED it to be delayed? What if his phone was turned off, even the battery out, so that he would not get the text until much later when he turned on his phone? Maybe when he was finally far away from where her phone would have been when the last text was sent. :waitasec:

Just speculating and thinking out loud. I need to test this theory and see what time my phone shows when I get a text if my phone is off- if it shows the original time sent or the time I turn on my phone. I'd do it now but kind of late for Ms. Inch High (name given to me by a friend) to be bothering friends to help me test a theory :crazy: I suppose different phones handle this in different ways too.

Also, completely off topic, but to the person who was talking about NG being a weather reporter...I guess this is a bad time to mention she's one of the newest contestants on Dancing with the Stars! :floorlaugh:

Oops one more thing- if no one has confirmed it already- JC mentioned in one of his many interviews that the dog's name is Murphy. So not the Boston Terrier if that dog's name is Boston.

I think, if I'm not mistaken, when my phone is dead and I get messages, they pop up as when I received them. I also think that the past two months, when I've had horrible service (no messages for days depending where I am and even though it says sent from my, they are not) the ones I receive still say when I get them and the ones I sent say when other people get them, not when I sent them. There was a lot of confusion between me and my friends the last two months because they would wonder why I was sending messages days later, not seeing that I actually sent them days before. That would be very tricky indeed. Looking forward to your findings.

The boston terrier is not her dog (from what I can see in pictures.) It almost looks like a beagle/cockerspaniel mix. Also the boston terrier is the dog in john's picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak