OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally found that post: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=184445581627378&id=177646608973942

But if there was a story in the paper about it, then it could easily be her making stuff up from that story, but why would NG report it now like it's new? Unless the cops are just releasing that it is in fact KM's phone.

Ok, I am trying to get caught up from last night.
I was going to read everthing before I posted, but this thing about the phone or phones is making my head spin.

Last week they had a search at Harbin Park. Later that day it was all over that they found a phone, hoop earring and a shoe. I assumed they were found at Harbin Park. But the next day or it could have been a couple days later a girl was interviewed on one of the local news and she said no, it was found on Lick rd etc. Then she went into the haunted woods thing.

So. Now I am confused - really confused :banghead:

The Wierd Ohio page about Lick Road says there is a park at the end of the road. Is that Harbin Park? I'm not from the area so I don't know.

Ok, I am trying to get caught up from last night.
I was going to read everthing before I posted, but this thing about the phone or phones is making my head spin.

Last week they had a search at Harbin Park. Later that day it was all over that they found a phone, hoop earring and a shoe. I assumed they were found at Harbin Park. But the next day or it could have been a couple days later a girl was interviewed on one of the local news and she said no, it was found on Lick rd etc. Then she went into the haunted woods thing.

So. Now I am confused - really confused :banghead:

Add me to the list of women who broke off an engagement to my high school sweetheart after dating for 5 years and engaged for one. It appears to be rather common if there are at least 3 women here on this thread with the same experience. :waitasec:

Was it even a festival in the true sense of the word? I mean, did they bring in a carnival crew or did the church run it? I could see him being wary of the carnies but if it was all 'locals" volunteering their time and effort then how are they "undesirables?" I doubt he was speaking of the attendees.. was he?

Well. That's another thing there seems to be no answer to.

It seems a natural thing for anyone who has listened to his 911 call to ask, after all it could be important.

Did something happen at the festival to make you afraid? What was it?

But as with almost everything in this case either no one is asking or no one is telling
:banghead:

Add me to the list of women who broke off an engagement to my high school sweetheart after dating for 5 years and engaged for one. It appears to be rather common if there are at least 3 women here on this thread with the same experience. :waitasec:

Four...

Someone mentioned earlier that there appears to be a phone tower on Patterson close to KM's home and the Sacred Heart church. That is true and there is also a lower "antenna" tower in the same area. Those towers cover a pretty wide range so likely that is where the phone was pinging from but cover at least a 4 mile radius.

You can see the towers and antennas at http://www.antennasearch.com/

Just put in KM's address and you can see the registered towers and unregistered antennas.

I think you're on to something here. This has kind of been my thinking all along. IF he did something to her, I think this could have been his motive.

Also, and this is absolutely just rumor and speculation, but apparently his FB page had some posts that caused some people to believe Katelyn was pregnant (they have since been deleted, but someone called him "papa," he made a comment that his best friends didn't know yet, etc.). If she did happen to be pregnant, I think a young woman in her position is bound to start doing some re-evaluation of her relationships, especially if she is considering keeping the baby.

Ohhhhhh, good point about a possible pregnancy. I hadn't thought about that, but that's like right up there for reasons a man would "get rid of" his significant other. Ala Scott Peterson (still can't wait until the day he gets his final sentence)

You can see photos from last year's festival here. Look to the right hand corner of the page and click on the link for photos, scroll down and you will see an album for the festival.

Sorry, it won't let me direct link: http://www.sacredheart-fairfield.org/

I'll add myself and make it at least 4.

me too!
edited- I think you are up to 6 of us now???

I'll get back on the fence for now, and try to be fair. I can't really decide if JC is the least eloquent person in the history of the world, or just a bumbling, stumbling liar.

I'll get back on the fence for now, and try to be fair. I can't really decide if JC is the least eloquent person in the history of the world, or just a bumbling, stumbling liar.

I'm with ya, Clu. A News Junkie was kind enough to send me a little kitty trampoline to fall out of my chair on. Kinda keeps bouncing me back up.

This is the company that provides and operates the rides for our parish festival and from what I have seen most of the other church festivals.

So the last time he was on NG it was stated he took a lie detector and passed. Last night when he was on, NG asked about a lie detector test and he said he'd be willing to take one. Color me confused. Has he taken one or not.

NG was starting to grill him last night about what show he watched when he got to his friend's house after leaving Katelyn's house, etc. And I didn't get a good vibe from his last night in comparison to the last time he was on NG.

I'm not a member but I am able to read both facebook pages. One is called Missing! Bring Katelyn Markham Home and the other is Katelyn Markham's Disappearance: Considering Everything. Not sure which one has the info about them being at the fair. Never found that but there is a lot to read.

Thanks for answering though. :)

Which site has the comments by AP (is it AP?) that everyone is finding so interesting? I can't seem to find them. Thanks!

Columbo

atten.jpg

Cell towers - The green blob indicates the one closest to her condo.
The Red House Icon shows her condo.

The Pink blob shows (I think? ) the possible closest location of where 'The Pink/Red' red phone, battery and converse trainer is/was supposed to of been found in relation to any ping that might have occurred assuming her phone is the one shown in the MSM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper