OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't get the need for these friends and family members of JC to put this stuff out there on FB and on the web...I guess it has to do with a generation who lives their lives publicly in a way, on the internet, but the only people who need to be convinced of JC's innocence are LE, as far as I know...

LOL.... I think u hit the nail on the head! My nieces and nephews are teens and I can tell you all about their break-ups and make ups and friend fights and school, if they're grounded, mad at their mom, etc etc etc Just by following their statuses and checking up on friends posts, etc..... LOL
Yeah, I think people also want to feel "useful" in a situation like this and if they feel it's JC, they're gonna do what they can to get info out there.

http://www.youtube.com/user/22rememberluke1?blend=5&ob=5

This was a dedication to Katelyn on Youtube....
LOOK at the imagery and LISTEN to the words.
Very, very odd!!!!!

From Germantown Ohio and several of the pics look like they came from that area - via me roaming around Germantown, Ohio on Google!

The art for their 'band' looks like stuff Katelyn might do or maybe that is the art of the day! (Hey, I am old lady - what would I know!)

And WHY would she have not shown him that night when he was there!?!?
When the story first came out, I thought perhaps she had sent him one of her art pieces that perhaps she had just finished in his absence.......

Do we know if she had the pictures before he left? I know the boss took them, but I'm not sure when she got them.

Also has anyone seen the pic? I was wondering if it was a picture of a paper picture or a picture of the picture on the computer?

I don't check my email on my phone because of the extra expense. So anyone who wanted to send me a pic and wanted me to get it timely would need to take a pic of it and text it to me.

He said in his NG interview that he didn't see the pics when he was with KM because they were up in her bedroom. He didn't offer an explanation as to why that meant he didn't see them.

gave me the creeps...super creepy to me!

talking about "finding traces of you"

Yikes!

I think "finding traces of you" referred to art, beauty, flowers, nature. I believe this guy knew her and was her friend. I also believe she had confided in him and he knew she planned to or had been trying to break up with JC. JC mentioned he wouldn't have made her go to Colorado if she didn't want to go. That statement still sticks with me. He wanted to go, she didn't or that was one of the things she brought up when trying to end the relationship.

Maybe she was on the fence and was trying but not forcefully to end the relationship. Hinting at things, bringing up reasons it wasn't going to work, irresponsible with money, not growing up. I think that song is very telling. jmo

LOL.... I think u hit the nail on the head! My nieces and nephews are teens and I can tell you all about their break-ups and make ups and friend fights and school, if they're grounded, mad at their mom, etc etc etc Just by following their statuses and checking up on friends posts, etc..... LOL
Yeah, I think people also want to feel "useful" in a situation like this and if they feel it's JC, they're gonna do what they can to get info out there.

I hear ya. My daughter just moved out on her own for the first time and I was pretty worried about her. But luckily she accidentally left her FB up on our home computer so I can see exactly what she is up to, day by day. lol I know more about her life now than I did when she still lived at home.

Just a reminder...

Terms of Service Terms of Service - Short, Plain Language Version
Terms of Service - Short, Plain Language Version
We have a detailed, formal Terms of Service (TOS) posted separately, and that TOS is what you will be held to as a member here. It's long and detailed because it has to be in the world we live in, and you are expected to read it, understand it and abide by it. However, we can sum it up as follows:
1) Be a decent human being;
2) Treat your fellow posters as the decent human beings they are;
3) Keep in mind that whatever you post will likely live on forever, so think before you press "Submit Reply".
4) It's a big world. People will disagree with you. You will disagree with them. This can be done with respect, and that's what we expect.

The Rules

From Germantown Ohio and several of the pics look like they came from that area - via me roaming around Germantown, Ohio on Google!

The art for their 'band' looks like stuff Katelyn might do or maybe that is the art of the day! (Hey, I am old lady - what would I know!)

You are CORRECT! i Googled the little diner and found it to be in Germantown on W. Center St.

I think he really was burning documents, but not really for the purpose of getting rid of anything, for the purpose of making ash. Wiccans use "ceremonial ash; for their rituals. Im not sure which of them is wiccan, but someone in this scenario is. It was discussed very early on the first face book event page that has since been deleted. Also, this area of ohio is noted to have a large population of wiccans. Its not a cult or satanic, but thats really where I think the burning of the documents fits in this scenario.

Could you please expound in more detail exactly what you are suggesting here. I am very interested to know. What type of ceremony/ritual are you referring to?

Instead let's call the whole thing off said she.I knew as soon as I was happy that you'd go away .Yes creepy and I hope LE knows about this video.

Maybe she had confided in him on her and JC relationship? Maybe she/he were getting close....she was second guessing her move to Colorado and future? Maybe the lyrics are a little of her thoughts as well as some of this mystery mans feelings?

Wow. That would be something. I remember that JC was supposed to hand over his timeline for that weekend in writing yesterday. Maybe it did not match up with what they already know.

Newest rumor is: Found in Joyce Park

AGAIN RUMOR from FB <----------- consider the source!

As someone who lived close when the whole Matthew Hoffman case was going on, I can tell you if it's posted on Facebook, 95% of the time it's a rumor-ESPECIALLY if there is no MSM article or announcement to immediately follow. I can't count how many times someone posted on Facebook that a body was found in Knox County that was pure rumor. One even said GV Road, which I had just been driving on 10 minutes prior before they posted the rumor... so I knew it was gossip. Until someone legitimate confirms, I take it with a grain of salt.

As someone who lived close when the whole Matthew Hoffman case was going on, I can tell you if it's posted on Facebook, 95% of the time it's a rumor-ESPECIALLY if there is no MSM article or announcement to immediately follow. I can't count how many times someone posted on Facebook that a body was found in Knox County that was pure rumor. One even said GV Road, which I had just been driving on 10 minutes prior before they posted the rumor... so I knew it was gossip. Until someone legitimate confirms, I take it with a grain of salt.

I am taking it with a truck loaded before a snowstorm in Cincinnati!

A salt truck!

Newest rumor is: Found in Joyce Park

AGAIN RUMOR from FB <----------- consider the source!

That rumor was started by a comment by somebody who said they heard it from somebody who saw it on Nancy Grace...seems like it's about as unreliable as it can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pastureraisedoffroadpoke