OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at this point, the friend that was there with him is probably the body they just found in the park covered with ashes.

Maybe people who know the girl is missing and figure tagging her name in a video will get them a lot of hits? Sorry if someone else already pointed this out.. haven't read all the way thru yet.

The video maker Luke is a friend on Katelyn's facebook and went to the art institute with her,so I believe he already knew her.He is also on the cover of one of the band's albums "Dizzy Citizen" so he must be in the band.

LOL @ A_N_J

He's not scary, he's "creative" wink - wink

OT: Just got done watching my favorite show ever "Breaking Bad" and anxiously awaiting to see if the rumor mill actually has something ;-)

Yeah, Charles Manson was creative too, a songwriter, singer, tried to make records before rejection made him testy...

I love that song by dizzy citizen someone posted on here - think it has absolutely nothing to do with Katelyn missing, just shows some people with an incredible amount of talent.

ETA: If 'dizzy citizen' had their music released on CD I would go out and buy it today

I love that song by dizzy citizen someone posted on here - think it has absolutely nothing to do with Katelyn missing, just shows some people with an incredible amount of talent.

ETA: If 'dizzy citizen' had their music released on CD I would go out and buy it today

Well RATS! So does this mean you will watch the rat video and tell me harming an animal is not a precursor to other things!

Well at this point, the friend that was there with him is probably the body they just found in the park covered with ashes.

Actually it was :sponge:, he fell in the lake, floated to the top and was jumped on by a :frog: poor, poor, :sponge: :violin:

Watching this 10 minute interview for the first time (saw it referenced, but could never find the link.) There are a few parts where it seems like his voice is shaky and even one time when he points his open hand to the interviewer (sign of honesty,) however, there are a few things that are really messing with my head...

First: He says, about when he called friends and family, 911, "everything I could do to get my fiance back." He didn't really know she was gone at this point. I mean, he could have said find my fiance because he was looking for her, but "get [her] back?"

He touches his nose/ears/head a LOT, but notice WHEN he does it.

Towards then end, when he's not talking about how he feels about her missing, it's almost like he's laughing or about to smile. Like when he's talking about Murphy jumping on things. It looks like he's remembering a fond moment or sharing an anecdote about how silly this dog is, not worrying that this dog was trapped in this room while his fiance could be being hurt at that moment. He looks like the mouse that got the cheese.

When he talks about moving to Colorado, he uses some very cliche words, "safety-net of our parents," "grow up." He says, "we wanted to get out, we wanted to be that way." (listen to how it sounds, like he's pleading) Like he's trying to justify not already being that way, like KM (or someone else) accused him of needing to grow up. Now I see where everyone was getting that before....

After all that he says, "absolutely" while shaking his head no and then touching his ear...I believe the question is there should be something suspicious...

When he talks about if anyone can find the ping on a dead phone that would be the greatest thing ever, he seems to laugh a little, like yeah, no way that's going to happen.

Around the 7:40 mark when he says something happened to her phone, he actually moves back and positions his body at an angle to the interview that sounded like she asked the question. Like he knows it was destroyed and doesn't want the person to ask any more (kind of like when someone hides something and when you ask where is it, the instinctively move closer to where it is hidden to block you from it.)

He says he would always do stuff for her, specifies vacuuming her house... sounds to me like he did that recently

Going to watch it with out the sound now.

http://www.wlwt.com/r/28919291/detail.html scroll to the bottom to see the full interview (for anyone else that missed it or wants to rewatch)

Well RATS! So does this mean you will watch the rat video and tell me harming an animal is not a precursor to other things!

I'm glad someone else noticed this. I don't have the guts to even open the links - animal cruelty really bothers me, and I'd hope it's not an instant-play. If you're talking about what I'm talking about, that is - haven't seen it mentioned yet. It's the only other hit besides music . . . I wasn't taking the video too seriously (still could just be a lame band trying to capitalize on tragedy and a big coincidence in lyrics) but those do bother me.

ETA: Muscled up and opened it, no autoplay, comments from @22rememberluke1 aren't available.

Watching this 10 minute interview for the first time (saw it referenced, but could never find the link.) There are a few parts where it seems like his voice is shaky and even one time when he points his open hand to the interviewer (sign of honesty,) however, there are a few things that are really messing with my head...

First: He says, about when he called friends and family, 911, "everything I could do to get my fiance back." He didn't really know she was gone at this point. I mean, he could have said find my fiance because he was looking for her, but "get [her] back?"

He touches his nose/ears/head a LOT, but notice WHEN he does it.

Towards then end, when he's not talking about how he feels about her missing, it's almost like he's laughing or about to smile. Like when he's talking about Murphy jumping on things. It looks like he's remembering a fond moment or sharing an anecdote about how silly this dog is, not worrying that this dog was trapped in this room while his fiance could be being hurt at that moment. He looks like the mouse that got the cheese.

When he talks about moving to Colorado, he uses some very cliche words, "safety-net of our parents," "grow up." He says, "we wanted to get out, we wanted to be that way." (listen to how it sounds, like he's pleading) Like he's trying to justify not already being that way, like KM (or someone else) accused him of needing to grow up. Now I see where everyone was getting that before....

After all that he says, "absolutely" while shaking his head no and then touching his ear...I believe the question is there should be something suspicious...

When he talks about if anyone can find the ping on a dead phone that would be the greatest thing ever, he seems to laugh a little, like yeah, no way that's going to happen.

Around the 7:40 mark when he says something happened to her phone, he actually moves back and positions his body at an angle to the interview that sounded like she asked the question. Like he knows it was destroyed and doesn't want the person to ask any more (kind of like when someone hides something and when you ask where is it, the instinctively move closer to where it is hidden to block you from it.)

He says he would always do stuff for her, specifies vacuuming her house... sounds to me like he did that recently

Going to watch it with out the sound now.

http://www.wlwt.com/r/28919291/detail.html scroll to the bottom to see the full interview (for anyone else that missed it or wants to rewatch)

How does he know her phone is dead? Was this verified to him by LE, I wonder? And yeah, "absolutely" as an asnwer always gives me the creeps...shades of Casey...:(

Pretty much the only time it looks like he could be talking about something emotional is when he mentions her birthday/anniversary. Some parts it even looks/sounds (when you listen to it) that he is enjoying being interviewed.

How does he know her phone is dead? Was this verified to him by LE, I wonder? And yeah, "absolutely" as an asnwer always gives me the creeps...shades of Casey...:(

It's more about, to me anyway, that he says "absolutely," which is a postive/affirmative statement, however he is shaking his head no. A sign his body is telling the truth, his mouth is not. Like he knows there is nothing suspicious that they will find.

Am I missing something - where is the rat video?

If you search '22rememberluke1' on Google it'll be amongst the few links, someone posted videos of shooting a rat with a BB gun and it returns that said username was replied to, but when you check the links you can't find any actual comments . . . looks like sites that archive random web crap and things are incomplete. Also doesn't mean it's the same one, but that is a rather random username.

To me, everything he discusses in this video clip sounds like he has rehearsed it over and over again.

He has no emotion. He never tears up...doesn't seem sad at all even when the possibility is brought up that someone might have taken her. To me if this is someone you love dearly you are practically unable to speak without choking up or if you are able to speak you are pleading with the perpetrator to please release your loved one. How can he go into so much detail almost as if he was just a bystander or a witness to some kind of car accident and a reporter stopped by to ask if he saw anything and to recall for the audience what happened. He is absolutely detached from an incident that should be striking fear in his heart, make him weak in the knees... it should be coming across as a total nightmare for him!

If you search '22rememberluke1' on Google it'll be amongst the few links, someone posted videos of shooting a rat with a BB gun and it returns that said username was replied to, but when you check the links you can't find any actual comments . . . looks like sites that archive random web crap and things are incomplete. Also doesn't mean it's the same one, but that is a rather random username.

Hope you run a virus, malware, and spy check on your system.........jmo

Okay to clear up the rat video -

Author 22rememberluke1 (4 months)
you're an idiot. Maybe you'll be hunted by a rat

Luke1 is telling those guys off, not supporting it.

To me, everything he discusses in this video clip sounds like he has rehearsed it over and over again.

He has no emotion. He never tears up...doesn't seem sad at all even when the possibility is brought up that someone might have taken her. To me if this is someone you love dearly you are practically unable to speak without choking up or if you are able to speak you are pleading with the perpetrator to please release your loved one. How can he go into so much detail almost as if he was just some bystander or a witness to a car accident and a reporter atopped and asked him to recall what happened. He is absolutely detached from an incident that should be striking fear in his heart, make him weak in the knees... it should be coming across as a total nightmare for him!

He does (to me) sound a little choked up when mentioning it's her birthday, their anniversary. Which he probably would be sad if it was heat of the moment and because of him, she's not there to celebrate with him...

I think it sounds like he does have emotions, just the wrong ones. I got the distinct impression he was glad to be interviewed, that he expresses relief when asked an "easy" question, he seems to hint at a small or small chuckle quite a bit. He's trying to appear calm, but he just can't hide that he's a little proud of himself.

I'm glad someone else noticed this. I don't have the guts to even open the links - animal cruelty really bothers me, and I'd hope it's not an instant-play. If you're talking about what I'm talking about, that is - haven't seen it mentioned yet. It's the only other hit besides music . . . I wasn't taking the video too seriously (still could just be a lame band trying to capitalize on tragedy and a big coincidence in lyrics) but those do bother me.

ETA: Muscled up and opened it, no autoplay, comments from @22rememberluke1 aren't available.

The page I have it on says this: WARNING GRAPHIC (to me anyway - I love all animals!)
8-25-2009:This rat's life tragically ended when he was fatally injured after repeated gunshot wounds to the upper torso and head. No word on the assailant at this time...

i shot this rat with a bb gun. check him out, he's huge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand