OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The spot under the flash looks like the camera lens- you can clearly see the circle shape when you zoom on the fb link. To me the line on the right looks like the lines you get from taking a picture of a tv or computer screen. I wonder if a reporter took a pic of the image on JCs phone.

Going to share with everyone what I shared with Sphere - since we have several newer members here!

If you have a photobucket -
upload pic
resize to no more than 500 (width or height)
then copy and paste the code and the pic will show in your post.

If you don't have photobucket - or don't want one!
[url]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/faq.php?s=&do=search&q=photos&match=all&titlesonly=0[/url]

BTW - if you wonder about anything (avatar, siggy line, etc) if you hit
Home
Forums
Then go to the bottom of that page
[URL="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/faq.php"]Frequently Asked Questions[/URL]
Click that and you can search - and it is very good!
I find using only one word best - like avatar or signature vs How do I upload an avatar.

Hope this helps someone if not ignore! LOL[/quote]

Thank you, I have been lazy and not even looked at how to put an avatar or do anything with mine......you got me moving when I saw people doing their first post and they have everything all together! lol:woohoo:

Sorry, but I have to bring it back to the picture just one more time. I saw the flash reflection but didn't really "get it" until I saw a different copy of the same photo on FB. The discoloration Sphere mentioned is the edge of the phone. For those of you who are interested, zoom in on the photo at the link below.

KM FB Photo

GREAT FIND!!!!!!!!!!! :goldcrown:

I zoomed it and made a pic for us!
facebookcopyzoomed.jpg

(now I am gonna go play with it!)

---------->>> SO that FLASH is part of the pic - this was posted it says
Album:Wall Photos
Posted:August 16

I just took it as the natural shadows, especially the top, where the temple is. That is where a shadow naturally would fall, however, The one going down her face (which could be caused by the cheek bone) stops almost perfectly with the one from the eyebrow, like it's been cut off another photo and put on there (not saying that is the case, just an example.) Also, the "shadow" on her cheek goes straight down into the shadow of her neck and it causes a shadow on the shadow (that part of the shadow is darker) that wouldn't make sense if it was just from her cheekbone, that shadow value should be consistent.... I wish there was a clearer view of the picture of a picture...maybe I just missed it.

The stripe appears to me to be this pic was taken from a monitor. I have seen this when taking a pic from a monitor or TV. Anyone else kwim?

The spot under the flash looks like the camera lens- you can clearly see the circle shape when you zoom on the fb link. To me the line on the right looks like the lines you get from taking a picture of a tv or computer screen. I wonder if a reporter took a pic of the image on JCs phone.

That is exactly what it is.
When John was being interviewed he was showing the reporters the picture, on his phone, we could not see the picture, during the interview, because of the glare on his screen.
This is a picture, that a reporter took, of the picture on John's phone.
What we are seeing here is a picture taken off the television screen, of the picture, that a reporter took, of the picture on his phone.

The stripe appears to me to be this pic was taken from a monitor. I have seen this when taking a pic from a monitor or TV. Anyone else kwim?

Yes that is what I see too. It is solid and steady down the length of the pic Sorry I said it could be a reporter who took the pic from JCs phone but that doesn't make sense as it's on the fb page. It must be on the texted pic.

GREAT FIND!!!!!!!!!!! :goldcrown:

I zoomed it and made a pic for us!
facebookcopyzoomed.jpg

(now I am gonna go play with it!)

---------->>> SO that FLASH is part of the pic - this was posted it says
Album:Wall Photos
Posted:August 16

Try it with a light behind you and take the picture from your computer screen. Light not real close though. See if you get it then.

Thank you, I have been lazy and not even looked at how to put an avatar or do anything with mine......you got me moving when I saw people doing their first post and they have everything all together! lol:woohoo:

Your welcome - makes my day to see all these new avatars! (I love to help and teach - corny, eh? LOL)

I didn't go into avatars, so I will toss this out here for anyone else using PHOTOBUCKET.
The pic must be less than 100 X 100 (or 97.7 KB)
In Photobucket, use the direct link not the IMG .

User CP

Use Custom Avatar
make sure it is bulleted

Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website

back out their http://www. and just copy yours from Photobucket marked direct link.

If from your computer use Option 2 and the same size restrictions above. (If you don't know how to resize, google free avatar maker to use your own saved pic!)

Anywhoooooooooo, made my day to help a few of you guys!!!!!!

Sorry mods ---> Junkie is going back OT (on topic!):blowkiss:

OMG - I just said almost the same thing about pic from a computer! (see edit for laugh@me!)

That episode of NG was 8/25 and the pic on FB was uploaded on 8/16.
So, when was that video where he was showing his phone? Did anyone see this pic in MSM before 8/25?
Did the family member who posted this pic - take the pic from his phone or a computer?????

Great..............more questions than answers -- fits this case. :banghead:

OMG - I just said almost the same thing about pic from a computer!

That episode of NG was 8/25 and the pic on FB was uploaded on 8/16.
So, when was that video where he was showing his phone? Did anyone see this pic in MSM before 8/25?
Did the family member who posted this pic - take the pic from his phone or a computer?????

Great..............more questions than answers -- fits this case. :banghead:

OR what if Katelyn only had these pics in "proof" form if the person who took them is a prof photog? Maybe she only had electronic copies (emailed to her, from a website, whatever) and the phone pic was taken of the pic of her up on HER computer? And then texted to JC's phone from Katelyn's.

I'm leaning towards the small reflection under the flash reflection being a ring. A very specific ring as a matter of fact.

I can't link to a pic from a FB gallery on here can I?

[/B]

That is exactly what it is.
When John was being interviewed he was showing the reporters the picture, on his phone, we could not see the picture, during the interview, because of the glare on his screen.
This is a picture, that a reporter took, of the picture on John's phone.
What we are seeing here is a picture taken off the television screen, of the picture, that a reporter took, of the picture on his phone.

pic-ception

OR what if Katelyn only had these pics in "proof" form if the person who took them is a prof photog? Maybe she only had electronic copies (emailed to her, from a website, whatever) and the phone pic was taken of the pic of her up on HER computer? And then texted to JC's phone from Katelyn's.

I'm leaning towards the small reflection under the flash reflection being a ring. A very specific ring as a matter of fact.

I am too, especially because when I auto-sharpened the pic in photo shop, there was a bit of red at the edge (where it would possibly have been reflecting light of something else) however, I have two problems with it being a ring:

1. On my phone (and I think JC's camera is in a similar position) in order to have the ring finger that close to the flash, you would have to be holding the camera upside down (maybe he was)

2. Why are the shadow areas around the "ring" so dark? If it was a fair skinned finger, shouldn't the "ring" be surrounded by lighter shadow?

Quick, someone with a similar ring, take a photo of a photo on t.v.

(Just thought of something though, if he was holding the camera sideways (flash to the left like a normal point and click) it may be possible that his ring reflected at the right angle and right spacing, but his pinkie would still be in the way, making me again ask, why such dark shadows around it?

Also when i take a photo of my phone, i always hold it by the edges (for landscape) or at the opposite end of the flash for portrait, what about you guys?

(respectfully snipped by me)

Uh oh, I hope so since I just did! Please someone don't hesitate to let me know if I broke a rule by posting the "alleged text pic" - I thought it was only private FB stuff we weren't allowed to link...

It looks totally different in the fb pic vs NG so we should make sure we are comparing apples to apples. In the fb pic Zoomed in on an iPod touch the "ring" clearly looks like the camera lens. In the NG pic it looks way different and even appears to be in a different place touching the flash reflection whereas in the fb pic it is not touchig.

(respectfully snipped by me)

Uh oh, I hope so since I just did! Please someone don't hesitate to let me know if I broke a rule by posting the "alleged text pic" - I thought it was only private FB stuff we weren't allowed to link...

I think you're ok since yours came from the public page. Mine was not from a public page and is why I asked. I think it's verboten so I will er on the side of caution! :)

I am too, especially because when I auto-sharpened the pic in photo shop, there was a bit of red at the edge (where it would possibly have been reflecting light of something else) however, I have two problems with it being a ring:

1. On my phone (and I think JC's camera is in a similar position) in order to have the ring finger that close to the flash, you would have to be holding the camera upside down (maybe he was)

2. Why are the shadow areas around the "ring" so dark? If it was a fair skinned finger, shouldn't the "ring" be surrounded by lighter shadow?

Quick, someone with a similar ring, take a photo of a photo on t.v.

(Just thought of something though, if he was holding the camera sideways (flash to the left like a normal point and click) it may be possible that his ring reflected at the right angle and right spacing, but his pinkie would still be in the way, making me again ask, why such dark shadows around it?

Also when i take a photo of my phone, i always hold it by the edges (for landscape) or at the opposite end of the flash for portrait, what about you guys?

Depends on the phone I'm using. If it's my Blackberry (work phone) I do not hold it by the edges but my personal phone (Android touch screen) I do.

Does anyone know if JC is right or left handed? I'm left and hold my phone with my right. What do you rightys do? Hmmm this may not help any just thinking out loud.

Not sure what you mean by the shadows but I will go back and look!

Depends on the phone I'm using. If it's my Blackberry (work phone) I do not hold it by the edges but my personal phone (Android touch screen) I do.

Does anyone know if JC is right or left handed? I'm left and hold my phone with my right. What do you rightys do? Hmmm this may not help any just thinking out loud.

Not sure what you mean by the shadows but I will go back and look!

I use a touch screen to and it looked like JC's was a touch screen.

I am a lefty and use my right hand as well although in landscape mode I use both, on the edges.

As for the shadows (you mean about what I said about it being dark around the "ring?") if it were a hand, fingers are lighter than the metal of the ring so they should show up lighter in the reflection, no? I'm not 100% sure so a different example would be helpful.

I use a touch screen to and it looked like JC's was a touch screen.

I am a lefty and use my right hand as well although in landscape mode I use both, on the edges.

As for the shadows (you mean about what I said about it being dark around the "ring?") if it were a hand, fingers are lighter than the metal of the ring so they should show up lighter in the reflection, no? I'm not 100% sure so a different example would be helpful.

See I was going on the supposition that he was using Katelyn's phone. Sorry- I should have specified. If her phone was a flip phone that would put his hand in a really awkward position for a pic to be taken, I think. Hmmm I may have talked myself out of this. I need to go dig up an old flip phone. Actually, what I NEED to do is go to bed!

Does anyone know if JC is right or left handed?

In the video interview where JC takes out his phone, locates Katelyn's photo, and holds it up for reporters to see, he uses his right hand.

And in another news segment, he is shown talking on his cell: again he holds it with his right hand.

IF this is a ring, and IF this is an engagement ring worn by either KM or JC, it would be worn on the left ring finger, right?

In the video interview where JC takes out his phone, locates Katelyn's photo, and holds it up for reporters to see, he uses his right hand.

And in another news segment, he is shown talking on his cell: again he holds it with his right hand.

IF this is a ring, and IF this is an engagement ring worn by either KM or JC, it would be worn on the left ring finger, right?

Yes, and his ring is definitely worn on his left hand. Thanks for the observation regarding his hand/phone. That's helpful and I think I am going to put this theory to bed. For tomorrow's entertainment I'll be showing you where I see bunny rabbits in the clouds :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a.james.thornton