OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ran across this article whle reading something else and thought I'd post it here. Don't throw things at me. I just thought we should give credit where credit is due.Reported

Missing, Kevin Gonterman Found Alive and Snakebitten in Texas Manhole

I'm confused about what this has to do with KM...you think she ran away after an argument and could be in a manhole?

I'm confused about what this has to do with KM...you think she ran away after an argument and could be in a manhole?

:floorlaugh: No, and I don't think she was bitten by a :snake: either.
I was pointing out that Texas Equusearch located the boy. :woohoo:

:floorlaugh: No, and I don't think she was bitten by a :snake: either.
I was pointing out that Texas Equusearch located the boy. :woohoo:

I am glad he was found...but it seems to be much more difficult when someone has actually hidden the victim, I guess...

I am glad he was found...but it seems to be much more difficult when someone has actually hidden the victim, I guess...

With all the missing bodies we have on WS and on missing person sites I can understand that. So many places to hide a person. I hope and pray they find Katelyn.

With all the missing bodies we have on WS and on missing person sites I can understand that. So many places to hide a person. I hope and pray they find Katelyn.

It is so odd that another body turned up not so far from where Katelyn lived today, and now I see a body has been found not so far from where Lauren lived...no word on who either one is at this point. But it makes you think there are bodies out there everywhere...

I wonder if the body is that of Whitney Cousins from Franklin County, Columbus, Oh.
She disappeared March 3, 2011.

Does anybody know?
Supposedly Katelyn, a friend, and J were all at her home Saturday night.
Was the friend there the same time J was?
Did the friend leave before J got there?
Did the friend leave after J got there?
What time does the friend say he left?

It is so odd that another body turned up not so far from where Katelyn lived today, and now I see a body has been found not so far from where Lauren lived...no word on who either one is at this point. But it makes you think there are bodies out there everywhere...

There probably are. :(

I wonder if all the bodies turning up in close proximity to each other are all connected somehow...? Someone pointed out a few of the girls were all college age and within a few hours drive of each other...?

Friends plan new search for Markham

A fundraiser is planned to help the nonprofit search organizations and church that led an effort to find Katelyn Markham, while her friends put together another search for the missing 22-year-old college student.

The latest developments came three days after Texas EquuSearch Mounted Search and Recovery announced they had temporarily called off their hunt for Markham, who disappeared from her Dorshire Drive home Aug. 14.

Her father, Dave Markham, said the Oct. 22 benefit for EquuSearch, Search Tactics & Rescue Recovery and Fairfield West Baptist Church is a way to thank the groups for their efforts in finding his daughter and to cover ongoing expenses.

Read more at link: http://communitypress.cincinnati.co...ends-plan-new-search-Markham?odyssey=nav|head

Praying today is the day new info comes to light that leads to Katelyn!!

This may have been posted already.

Seamus O'Riley's blogspot analysis of JC statements is very interesting. I can't seem to post the link here correctly - ***************************/2011/09/katelyn-markham-new-clue.html. His analysis on JC is from 9/2.

He highlights JC speaking in past tense of KM and says it is a strong indicator that JC has knowledge/belief that KM is dead. JC goes on to talk of his stress, not about KM. Seamus points out that innocent loved ones hold on to hope for a long time using present tense speech. They hope the loved one is still coming home.

Other thoughtful comments are also on that page. One poster commenting that 11:30-midnight seems sensitive to JC. When a suspect says "goodbye/goodnight" at a certain time, that could be an indicator of time of death.

I am still confused why they are so concerned preparing to sue, thinking about suing, taking screenshots, etc when a beloved basically family member is recently missing and could be in danger or dead? Is that normal? The only other cases I can think of that involve family members or significant others being accused have not acted like that. The focus has been the missing person even while asserting innocence. It sincerely baffles me.

Reminds me of the Hailey Dunn case. She is still missing and the case is closed, but her so called 'loved ones' have been bickering on various FB sites and threatening to sue each other for months on end.

Reminds me of the Hailey Dunn case. She is still missing and the case is closed, but her so called 'loved ones' have been bickering on various FB sites and threatening to sue each other for months on end.

What do you mean by her case is closed?

This is not Katelyn. See new article....

http://www.whiotv.com/news/29168926/detail.html

Great article...........They need someone to proof these:

MIAMI TWP., Ohio -- The body of a woman was found Tuesday in a wooded area near Prestige Plaza in Miami Township.
A man discovered the body of Joy Mock, 33, of 3350 S. Main St. in Middletown. behind Hawthorn Suites and in front of the Doubletree Hotel, according to the Montgomery County Coroner's Office.
Timothy Ethridge said he was on his way out of the hotel when he noticed a strong smell.

Snipped................

Officials at the Montgomery County Coroner's Office said they have identified the body, but they are not releasing her identity until her family members are notified.

This is not Katelyn. See new article....

http://www.whiotv.com/news/29168926/detail.html

I suspect the lady who's body was found might of died of a drug overdose. Here is a article from the local papers police blotter stating that when officers tried serving a warrant (I believe on her husband) they found this lady hiding in the closet and there were empty heroin capsules and hypodermic needles thought the house.

http://www.middletownjournal.com/ne...neath-a-mattress-996312.html?cxtype=ynews_rss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand