OH - Lachelle Jordan, 30, possibly kidnapped, EMS worker was to testify in court case, Cleveland, 6 May 2023 *found alive*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, I've been hoping she is in hiding, but her close family members are worried so maybe not.
If she is in hiding, news of his arrest might draw her out. I just don't think the odds are good. If she was being stalked/harassed by this accused rapist and she was going to go to ground, I think she would have told those family members she shared the stalking info with :(

If she is in hiding, news of his arrest might draw her out. I just don't think the odds are good. If she was being stalked/harassed by this accused rapist and she was going to go to ground, I think she would have told those family members she shared the stalking info with :(

This reminds me of the procedure when domestic violence victims go into shelters. From working with clients who did this, no one is told the location of the at risk victim, not even family members. Allegedly, this is to avoid having the abuser threaten or trick someone into revealing that information. The people managing these programs are very, very strict about not allowing any contact with the victim. If she is in hiding, she may be waiting to make sure the abuser doesn't end up getting released again. If in hiding, she may stay there until the next trial date. She may not want to risk the stalker getting someone else to harm her.

I hope she's in hiding with this kind of program.

More news. In this interview, the reporter says Lachelle knew Stinnett and that she used to work at the same place before switching jobs to become an EMS worker.

ETA for the above article, her union boss mentions that Lachelle had been stalked multiple times on her job. They finally transferred her to their headquarters to protect her, but it still wasn't enough. If this is accurate, it makes you wonder why, if Stinnett stalked her so many times, why hadn't LE or the prosecutors office put him behind bars much sooner?

If LE and/or prosecutors on this case dropped the ball in protecting her, it gives hope to the possibility that she is in hiding and will stay there as long as is absolutely necessary with no outside communication. JMO

This reminds me of the procedure when domestic violence victims go into shelters. From working with clients who did this, no one is told the location of the at risk victim, not even family members. Allegedly, this is to avoid having the abuser threaten or trick someone into revealing that information. The people managing these programs are very, very strict about not allowing any contact with the victim. If she is in hiding, she may be waiting to make sure the abuser doesn't end up getting released again. If in hiding, she may stay there until the next trial date. She may not want to risk the stalker getting someone else to harm her.

More news. In this interview, the reporter says Lachelle knew Stinnett and that she used to work at the same place before switching jobs to become an EMS worker.

You are right, that is the usual protocol when one is being sheltered from an abuser at a DV shelter. However, with her being the subject of a missing persons search by LE, at that point those running the shelter would or should inform LE that she is alive and safe. LE in response would indicate that she is not missing, they know where she is, would tell family that she is safe (without divulging where she was) and that would be the end of this case.

That hasn't happened. Even after they arrested the man who has allegedly been threatening her.

The news that Jordan knew Stinnett from a prior workplace clinches it for me. We know what KEY role she plays in the rape case against him and this confirmation of my suspicions scares the hooey out of me. I don't think this woman is safe anywhere at all. I think this is a recovery effort and LE know it. :(

No matter who it is, it’s tragic. But everybody in the area is wondering if it’s Lachelle. Some reports were saying it was called in as a 40s female, but who knows how accurate that is.

No matter who it is, it’s tragic. But everybody in the area is wondering if it’s Lachelle. Some reports were saying it was called in as a 40s female, but who knows how accurate that is.
Google says its about a 25min drive from Lachelle's last known whereabouts - so definitely within the realm of possibility here.

This article states that the gunshot/burning house victim is not related.

"The death of a woman pulled from a home that burned Tuesday morning is now being investigated as a suicide"
"preliminary information indicates the woman is not Lachelle Jordan"

The longtime Cleveland youth baseball coach was charged with one felony count of menacing by stalking and one felony count of violating a protection order while committing a felony Monday.

Cleveland Police executed a search warrant at his apartment on Larchmere Boulevard Monday, according to Stennett's landlord.

Mark Barrett, the president of Cleveland's EMS union, said, "We couldn’t protect her when our job is taking care and protecting the public."

I'm curious of Lachelle's two childrens thoughts on all this.

Were her children old enough to notice when things may have been amiss? Where were they in those three days before she was reported missing?

They are victims here as well obviously, but I find it curious that they are only briefly mentioned in all these articles.

What a hot mess! This rape occurred on 8/10/21, This man who is being accused wasn't arrested until 5/8/23? This happened in HIS office at the Cleveland Recreation Center. Is this Rec center about children? He is a coach. Does he have the ability to be around children? Anyone from there that knows that area and Rec center? How influential is this man to keep his position? What about those kids and families? This person has worked the system, kept himself employed and made the victim leave her position? I'm extremely concerned for Lachelle to say the least. I think and hope that there will be some legal stuff happening over this. 30 Yr old woman doing the right thing either for herself or someone else, I can't even!
Then the gun shots to her house, seriously?
Please let me know if I'm incorrect on anything. Thanks

I need to edit, he was indited on 5/9/22 for 2 counts of rape 1 count of abduction, stalking and violating a protection order.

Last edited:

I was thinking of some variation of the Witness Protection Program, official or not.

Whatever happened, I sure hope she's safe (and if she was being stalked, that could put her co-workers at risk, too).

She went missing without her ID and cell phone. She was at home with her kids and sister. She went outside to get something from her car while her sister went upstairs to check on the kids in bed. Sister came down and realized Lachelle had not come back inside the house.

I'm curious of Lachelle's two childrens thoughts on all this.

Were her children old enough to notice when things may have been amiss? Where were they in those three days before she was reported missing?

They are victims here as well obviously, but I find it curious that they are only briefly mentioned in all these articles.
I have no evidence, just my inclination. When I read that her sister went upstairs to check on the sleeping children, I pictured fairly young children. BICBW, often am.

What a hot mess! This rape occurred on 8/10/21, This man who is being accused wasn't arrested until 5/8/23? This happened in HIS office at the Cleveland Recreation Center. Is this Rec center about children? He is a coach. Does he have the ability to be around children? Anyone from there that knows that area and Rec center? How influential is this man to keep his position? What about those kids and families? This person has worked the system, kept himself employed and made the victim leave her position? I'm extremely concerned for Lachelle to say the least. I think and hope that there will be some legal stuff happening over this. 30 Yr old woman doing the right thing either for herself or someone else, I can't even!
Then the gun shots to her house, seriously?
Please let me know if I'm incorrect on anything. Thanks

I need to edit, he was indited on 5/9/22 for 2 counts of rape 1 count of abduction, stalking and violating a protection order.
Wow, 9 months to be indicted, and another year to be arrested. That's simply unacceptable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back