OH - Lachelle Jordan, 30, possibly kidnapped, EMS worker was to testify in court case, Cleveland, 6 May 2023 *found alive*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Rachelle told 19 News that she believes someone is holding her sister hostage due to how long she has been gone.
Family of missing Cleveland EMT asks community for help as search continues on day 5

Jordan told police last Thursday that Stennett, 65, “was watching her from his vehicle” as she left the same Fairport Avenue home that morning.
[snip]
Jordan also told police she was being stalked last month by a female friend of Stennett’s, who reportedly followed her on the freeway as she was leaving work and tried to run her off the road.

She told police she thought the woman was trying to ensure she didn’t testify in Stennett’s rape case.
[snip]
In addition to sitting outside her home in his car, Stennett would allegedly follow Jordan in his personal vehicle while she was working as an EMT responding to 911 calls.
[snip]
According to her sister, a window in the home was shot through at about 6 a.m. Saturday.
Ohio EMT expected to testify in rape trial missing after she complained about stalkers

Hope LE is looking closely at Mr. Stennett's known associates.

CLEVELAND — The father of the Cleveland EMT who has been missing since Saturday is set to hold a news conference this afternoon.
Joe Jordan is scheduled to speak to reporters outside the Cleveland Division of Police's Fifth District at 4:30 p.m. 3News plans to stream the briefing in this story.

Investigators say Jordan is considered an endangered person because of her key role in a rape case. On Monday, she was scheduled to appear at the defendant’s final pre-trial hearing.

After learning that Jordan disappeared, police arrested the suspect in the rape case, 65-year-old Michael Stennett. So far, Stennett is facing charges for violating a protection order and menacing by stalking.
‘I’m very scared’: All-out search continues for ‘endangered’ CLE woman who disappeared

I read the article about him recently being placed on administrative leave from his city job after the unnamed rape victim went to the press to question why he was still working. This unnamed victim left her position not long after the rape in 2021 because she couldn't face having to see him everyday in the workplace they shared.

I don't think Jordan treated the victim or became a key witness due to her job as an EMS. I suspect Jordan's role in the rape case was indeed - KEY if you follow my meaning. I hope this young lady is simply in hiding but suspect what has happened is much darker than that :(

I don't follow your meaning.

Last edited:
I'm actually heartbroken over this case. I keep coming back to see if there are any updates. I pray she is hiding, her father's pleas are so heartbreaking (SM), I can't even imagine. Please Lord bring Ms. Lachelle home safe.

Like so many of you, I'm angered that nothing was done to protect Lachelle, and yet another person who should have been locked up was freely walking the streets. IMO, MS is highly connected with his 30* years as a coach.

I want to have hope in the face of what seems a likely outcome. With his previous charges, disregard for the law, stalking, and possible being behind a shooting at her home, I don't think this will end well. I believe electronic records and his acquaintances talking, will lead to her being found.

Great news! :D

CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) — Multiple sources, including a family member, tell the FOX 8 I-Team missing Cleveland EMT Lachelle Jordan has been found safe.

We’ve learned Jordan was located on Euclid Avenue Thursday evening and taken to the hospital for treatment.

No other details were being released.

Yes, I've been hoping she is in hiding, but her close family members are worried so maybe not.
I skipped right to hoping she WAS in witness protection due to all the issues . Praying for her. I also hope she was not the victim in the case as well as a victim of the case.
edited Is -to was
SO GLAD SHE IS SAFE!

CLEVELAND — Cleveland EMT Lachelle Jordan has been found and is safe, her father, Joseph Jordan, told News 5's Sarah Buduson. Lachelle had been missing since Saturday while police, family and colleagues spent the last several days searching for her.

Joseph Jordan said police called him, and he said that Lachelle is being interviewed by police. It is unknown where Lachelle was found. News 5 has reached out to Cleveland Police, but we have yet to hear back.

Great news! :D

CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) — Multiple sources, including a family member, tell the FOX 8 I-Team missing Cleveland EMT Lachelle Jordan has been found safe.

We’ve learned Jordan was located on Euclid Avenue Thursday evening and taken to the hospital for treatment.

No other details were being released.
Taken to the hospital for treatment - hope she’s ok. It almost sounds like she was dropped off on Euclid Ave. or something similar.

There is video at link showing her on CCTV walking into the convenience store.

Cleveland Police Dispatch told News 5 she was found just before midnight.

A worker at a convenience store on East 166th and Euclid said an injured woman came into the store, and surveillance video from the store shows a woman who is having some difficulty walking go into the store. Her clothes are torn. The worker says she asked for a phone and called the police.

EMS says this was the location from which they transported Jordan in stable condition.

I just watched the convenience store video from another source (Fox 8 local news). Didn't have the volume up, as not to wake the household, but the clip was longer than the video posted above.

She was very much looking all around while in the store, as if to make sure no one was coming after her. Eventually an employee handed her a cell phone and she sat on the ground and talked on the phone, and someone brought her a bottle of water. IMO looks like she ran for her life! ♥️

Edited to add the video:

Aha, I see Unalienable Rights posted this link earlier.

Last edited:
I just watched the convenience store video from another source (Fox 8 local news). Didn't have the volume up, as not to wake the household, but the clip was longer than the video posted above.

She was very much looking all around while in the store, as if to make sure no one was coming after her. Eventually an employee handed her a cell phone and she sat on the ground and talked on the phone, and someone brought her a bottle of water. IMO looks like she ran for her life! ♥️

Edited to add the video:

Aha, I see Unalienable Rights posted this link earlier.
I kind of hate that they released this video. This woman has been victimized over and over again. We don't need video of victims in pain, we need video of suspects IMO.

"We're all just happy," her father Joseph Jordan told ABC affiliate WEWS. He said that Jordan "looked to be okay, alert."

In a surveillance video obtained by WEWS, Jordan can be seen walking into a convenience store barefoot with torn clothes. The convenience store, Open Pantry, is roughly three miles from where Jordan was last seen.

Jahid Islam, who was working in the store at the time, told ABC News that Jordan entered the store at roughly 10:50 p.m. and asked for a phone to call the police. Islam described that Jordan appeared “very weak”

“She asked me to give the phone, then she called the police first,” Islam said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back