OH - Lachelle Jordan, 30, possibly kidnapped, EMS worker was to testify in court case, Cleveland, 6 May 2023 *found alive*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

CLEVELAND (WJW) – The FOX 8 I-Team has unraveled more of the mystery behind a missing woman suddenly found alive.

We found she had been filing police reports for months about getting stalked and living in fear.

The I-Team found she had filed at least 11 police reports since the beginning of this year. Reports for someone stalking her, violating a protection order and damaging her home. Even firing a gunshot into the house.

Now, the earlier reports show she had gone to police claiming the rape suspect was stalking her around her home and at her job with EMS.

She also told police she’d been followed by a woman connected to the rape suspect.

She said someone had shot into her home in one incident and kicked in her door in another.

As for all of those reports filed by Jordan, Cleveland police issued a broad statement.

“The Cleveland Division of Police takes all calls for service seriously and matters are investigated and routed through the judicial system appropriately,” Sgt. Jennifer Ciaccia wrote in an email.

We’ll follow up as the investigation moves forward. Police say we would have to file a records request to find out, specifically how each of the earlier reports was handled.

CLEVELAND (WJW) – The FOX 8 I-Team has unraveled more of the mystery behind a missing woman suddenly found alive.

We found she had been filing police reports for months about getting stalked and living in fear.

The I-Team found she had filed at least 11 police reports since the beginning of this year. Reports for someone stalking her, violating a protection order and damaging her home. Even firing a gunshot into the house.

Now, the earlier reports show she had gone to police claiming the rape suspect was stalking her around her home and at her job with EMS.

She also told police she’d been followed by a woman connected to the rape suspect.

She said someone had shot into her home in one incident and kicked in her door in another.

As for all of those reports filed by Jordan, Cleveland police issued a broad statement.

“The Cleveland Division of Police takes all calls for service seriously and matters are investigated and routed through the judicial system appropriately,” Sgt. Jennifer Ciaccia wrote in an email.

We’ll follow up as the investigation moves forward. Police say we would have to file a records request to find out, specifically how each of the earlier reports was handled.
What are the witnesses saying?

Cleveland police say Lachelle Jordan was found Thursday before midnight. In her 911 call, Jordan told dispatch she had been kidnapped. Her father, Joseph Jordan, confirmed to Scripps News Cleveland he was told the same thing.

Cleveland police and the family do not suspect Stennett had a role in her disappearance, though no one has publicly said why.
If they don't think this Stennett guy did it, then this woman has got a LOT of enemies. I'm just glad she's safe, at least for now.

I wonder, if possibly, the stress of the upcoming trial led to some mental health issues.
I dont know what to think ,I just put the rape case off to the side thinking she just had a stalker to deal with as well. Then news 8 relinked the thing together. I think I am gonna unfollow this thread because she is home and thinking over this weirdness would really be more my curious self wanting to know than actually having a valid reason. This woman already was stalked or feels stalked.

I’d like for the police to address why they did nothing to help her. Imo I believe the rape happened. However I did wonder if her later reports could have been exaggerated … PTSD (not saying she has it) after a traumatic event can make us paranoid and all that… but she sure didn’t fire a gun into her own home. Imo.

So imo these 11 (?) reports are likely real and the police ignored them as far as we can tell. WHY? Could be lack of proof, as they can’t just arrest people, in my experience. Really hope they’ve got some answers but I won’t be surprised if they never address this.

It is interesting to me that the news coverage and LE comments are all "she says" and nothing is reported as fact. Strange, because she must have known where the place she was held is if she escaped from it and walked to the store. She wasn't dropped off so she had to have seen the place she escaped from. Maybe she is so traumatized though, she can't remember.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candace22
Back