GUILTY OH - Melinda Pleskovic, 49, murdered in her Strongsville home, 23 Oct 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I remember a case on ID where the spouse went through elaborate efforts to make her spouse think they were being harassed. Come to find out she set it all up to murder him. Just saying.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I remember one, the wife complaining of a stomach ache couple came home early to an "intruder" who shot at husband and grazed him. The man would sleep with his gun. Late night hang up phone calls... He became paranoid. SHE kept pushing and making him think someone was after them
I believe she did end up having a nephew or brother kill him.
I looked everywhere trying to find the episode when I saw this story.
MOO

Still... attempted break-in to the house that wasn't reported? Not buying it.

There were 2 reported attempted break-ins to the house. Melinda called and reported 2 men trying to get in through the sliding door, and her son in law called and reported a man tried to get in through the sliding door. These were on 2 separate occasions and both of their 911 calls are out there to hear.

link for 911 calls http://fox8.com/2017/10/25/strongsv...e-to-report-break-in-weeks-before-her-murder/

I read about this case and listened to the 911 call from the husband and son in law. Then I came here to see if it was just me with my hinky meter going off or if others felt the same way. I hate that I may be so jaded to think the husband either killed her or had her killed. I also see it as a red flag when family members do not put anything on their FB pages about their loss, obituary, etc. the husband, son in law, daughter to marry the son in law none of them have anything on SM, even though they are very active. The other daughter did have a post about loss of her mother. I will be following and expect a arrest after the funeral

Still... attempted break-in to the house that wasn't reported? Not buying it.

I think the point LE was making was that there was no report for an actual break in, only attempted. That's how I understood it but I might be wrong.

Am I reading it wrong? That she died at the hospital?
So, she was still alive when the 911 call was made?

"I think someone killed my wife, yeah, it looks like she has stab wounds on her back,” he said, according to a recording of the call obtained by PEOPLE. “I don’t think she’s breathing, her face hit the ground and there’s a pool of blood.”

http://people.com/crime/ohio-teacher-stabbed-death-husband-calls-911-pool-blood/

"Melinda Pleskovic, 49, was found stabbed in her home on Blazing Star Drive late Monday night. She was taken to Southwest General Hospital, where she later died from her injuries."

http://m.cleveland19.com/19actionnews/db_330498/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=Ykrk2u0E

"I think someone killed my wife, yeah, it looks like she has stab wounds on her back,” he said, according to a recording of the call obtained by PEOPLE. “I don’t think she’s breathing, her face hit the ground and there’s a pool of blood.”

http://people.com/crime/ohio-teacher-stabbed-death-husband-calls-911-pool-blood/

"Melinda Pleskovic, 49, was found stabbed in her home on Blazing Star Drive late Monday night. She was taken to Southwest General Hospital, where she later died from her injuries."

http://m.cleveland19.com/19actionnews/db_330498/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=Ykrk2u0E

I've read it stated both ways, 'where she later died' and 'where she was pronounced dead'. I doubt we'll know anytime soon.

Interesting, especially considering the husband refused to start CPR after the 911 operator urged him twice on the call.

I read about this case and listened to the 911 call from the husband and son in law. Then I came here to see if it was just me with my hinky meter going off or if others felt the same way. I hate that I may be so jaded to think the husband either killed her or had her killed. I also see it as a red flag when family members do not put anything on their FB pages about their loss, obituary, etc. the husband, son in law, daughter to marry the son in law none of them have anything on SM, even though they are very active. The other daughter did have a post about loss of her mother. I will be following and expect a arrest after the funeral

You're not the only one who felt chilled by the husband's 911 call. I think many people found his voice and words "odd" to say the least. :confused:

Interesting, especially considering the husband refused to start CPR after the 911 operator urged him twice on the call.

Wow similarities to Matthew Phelps? Stabbed to death, odd 911 call, refused to do CPR. Oh my.

I hope they can establish a solid time for the attack.

It may be that a person in the field cannot pronounce a death,so they declared her deceased at the hospital. When my son was murdered, he already had lividity on his back when they rolled him to put on a backboard for Life Flight. They pronounced him deceased at the hospital
So they were to eat at 4:30, she doesn't show and he gets home at 8:30. It seems he should have been more worried about his wife not showing up, especially because of these threats/breakins.
Also that was late that she was pronounced deceased, obituary was in the paper/online the next day. That is very fast

I remember one, the wife complaining of a stomach ache couple came home early to an "intruder" who shot at husband and grazed him. The man would sleep with his gun. Late night hang up phone calls... He became paranoid. SHE kept pushing and making him think someone was after them
I believe she did end up having a nephew or brother kill him.
I looked everywhere trying to find the episode when I saw this story.
MOO

I saw that one also. I'm an I'D channel junkie.

Toni/Morgan Ingram come to mind. Although the circumstances are not the same, the relentless "stalkers" that seemed to single out one particular house in an otherwise safe neighborhood. Also, they have a dog, albeit a pit bull (I have 2) those dogs are not going to sit back silently while someone is attacking me- wonder where the dog was at the time? Also, I'm really not sure what the motive would be for an intruder to attempt breaking in several times and the final one just to kill her? If she was the target I'd imagine it would be easier to find her in public? But then again I'm not a criminal mastermind.
I also don't like how the husband mentioned in the 911 call that his "new son in law" was with him but didn't utter a word about the upcoming wedding that his now deceased wife won't be a part of? He seemed to be rambling and ranting off the cuff so just saying, he didn't sound very concerned about anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toni/Morgan Ingram come to mind. Although the circumstances are not the same, the relentless "stalkers" that seemed to single out one particular house in an otherwise safe neighborhood. Also, they have a dog, albeit a pit bull (I have 2) those dogs are not going to sit back silently while someone is attacking me- wonder where the dog was at the time? Also, I'm really not sure what the motive would be for an intruder to attempt breaking in several times and the final one just to kill her? If she was the target I'd imagine it would be easier to find her in public? But then again I'm not a criminal mastermind.
I also don't like how the husband mentioned in the 911 call that his "new son in law" was with him but didn't utter a word about the upcoming wedding that his now deceased wife won't be a part of? He seemed to be rambling and ranting off the cuff so just saying, he didn't sound very concerned about anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And he gave way too much info. Ppl are usually lying when they do that. Also why did he call if the SIL had already called?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back