GUILTY OH - Melinda Pleskovic, 49, murdered in her Strongsville home, 23 Oct 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel like the SNL called 911 and the DH called as well to set up an alibi. He was angry on the phone because the SNL screwed up his plans possibly? Do we know if DH touched her at all? I know he refused CPR

Where do I find this pls? I googled it and got all her credentials in Italian but that's all x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I found by googling the woman's first and last name with words Blog and Italy plus analysis of 911 call melinda pleskovic Ohio .... the name is 4 or so pages back...

I feel like the SNL called 911 and the DH called as well to set up an alibi. He was angry on the phone because the SNL screwed up his plans possibly? Do we know if DH touched her at all? I know he refused CPR

Wonder if he refused to do CPR in case he transferred DNA to her body? Something is very, very wrong.

I found by googling the woman's first and last name with words Blog and Italy plus analysis of 911 call melinda pleskovic Ohio .... the name is 4 or so pages back...
#melindapleskovic will bring it up on twitter as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wonder if he refused to do CPR in case he transferred DNA to her body? Something is very, very wrong.
RSBM

Agreed !!
I keep trying to give the husband the benefit of the doubt. But, it's a strain.
:moo:

BBM

OT: I read “SNL” as “Saturday Night Live” and went “huh?” :D I’m sure you meant son-in-law (SIL). Thanks for the chuckle!

Perhaps if one were lying about something and not upset or affected by the something, but needed to seem genuinely upset, one might think of something else that was or could be very upsetting and focus on that, in order to bring forth or convey the "appropriate" emotion. We do this subconsciously at times, when we fuss or yell at someone about something but in reality it's something else altogether that has us so upset.

Anyway, in the husband's 911 call he communicates with strong emotion. Something has affected him deeply. You can tell how affected he is by the bleepity bleeps, which mean that someone is Very Upset. And what was he so upset about? Why, the police's failure to take him seriously in his ongoing calls and intruder reports, of course.Wasn't that what we were calling 911 about? Oh wait...

This is all MO and observation only.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

It happens...but who would think that there would be 2 women from Ohio to get murdered in their homes during the same week? 😔

#melindapleskovic will bring it up on twitter as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It was a great analysis of the 911 call. He was not focused on Melinda. DH was focused on telling the operator details of where HE was etc, she didn't text him back....etc..The OPERATOR wasn't asking questions about that. She had to try to bring his focus back to Melinda.

perhaps if one were lying about something and not upset or affected by the something, but needed to seem genuinely upset, one might think of something else that was or could be very upsetting and focus on that, in order to bring forth or convey the "appropriate" emotion. We do this subconsciously at times, when we fuss or yell at someone about something but in reality it's something else altogether that has us so upset.

Anyway, in the husband's 911 call he communicates with strong emotion. Something has affected him deeply. You can tell how affected he is by the bleepity bleeps, which mean that someone is very upset. And what was he so upset about? Why, the police's failure to take him seriously in his ongoing calls and intruder reports, of course.wasn't that what we were calling 911 about? Oh wait...

This is all mo and observation only.

Sent from my sm-t350 using tapatalk
this^^^^^!!!!!

I live in the area and am outraged that there have been no updates since Friday! I get that there's an investigation going on, but geeze... it's almost like they've forgotten that this poor woman was mutilated in her own home 😢

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Selby1974
Back