OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about Betty P, I answered a question about who Luke Rhodens was the other day and my reply was Kenneth's Rhodens son, are you trying to indicate that I was saying he was on the VCR footage?
My last few post about the discovery of Angela Wagners said there was recoverable footage on it that was enhanced, not about Luke Rhodens!

The posts are getting very confusing. Please include some links, perhaps that will help. I missed the convo about Luke Rhoden. Considering he isn't a suspect, we shouldn't be discussing him here.

LR was with DS when they first arrived to check on KR.

Thanks, that's what I thought.

He's not considered a suspect by LE or the prosecutors. The mention of his cell phone is probably related to his phone calls around the time the bodies were discovered. From the looks of the discovery lists, LE searched nearly every cell phone in Pike County. Anyone whose cell phone/computer records, etc. appears on that list and isn't named a suspect probably has texts, conversations, etc. that corroborate the activities of the accused - the 4 Wagners.

Considering all the planning by the W's before and after the murders, there were probably a lot of texts, cell phone calls, emails, etc. to various people close to the Rhodens by JW or others. Those contacts were probably done in attempts to make it look like they were involved in some way. Similar to the way that James Manley was probably framed by JW to make it appear he received or sent a text to JW the night before the murders.

After doing all this, JW or others of the 4 Wags probably spent a lot of time calling in tips to LE on the same people they tried to incriminate via electronic communications.

Regardless, there's no way the prosecution is going to open up all their evidence about the 4 Wagners before their trials to a potential jury pool. JMO, that's why they didn't charge RN or FW with Count 22. They won't do it for anyone else before the 4 Wagners' trials.

Once those convictions are secured, they can go back and revisit charges against the others.

Yes 'mam of course. Thank you.

Last edited:
The birdhouse was only rumor, wasn't it? I never saw any proof of it.
I remember having a discussion about a camera in the birdhouse and someone posting an article where Leonard Manley said Chris had a camera in a birdhouse. I will try to find the article. Anyone who wants to help find the article, it's much appreciated...;)

Thanks to Ohio Blues
here it is. That was fast. 14 minutes fast.

"...He also said at least two of the properties where the crimes were committed were equipped with surveillance cameras, but investigators haven't said if they found anything on the footage.

"Chris had one even in a bird house, one of those shell cameras. We ain't heard on none of that either. Kenneth had cameras all over that place where he lived," Manley said... "

Rhoden family members release video plea for information about killings

Last edited:
Last edited:
RN's case almost bothers me the most of all the cases. If she didn't know before the murders IMO she knew as soon as she heard they were murdered.

She should have came forward with the truth and protected her grandchildren so they could go into forever homes instead of allowing the children to be around this group of probable murderers/thieves.

She didn't know they would be charged with the DP. I think she owed it to the young children to do what was best for them. I hope that I would make that decision if it happened to me but you never know until your in their shoes.:(

Idk, these are people who are accused of brutally murdering a 16 y.o. child. Their grandchild's mother, and a son's former fiance who had practically lived with them for some time. What kind of proof would RN have to offer other than books that were not kept up to date, accurately, nor honestly, for years? That would not put them in jail nor give her protection. If her daughter and grandsons wouldn't kill her it would little stretch of the imagination for me to think that G3 would have no problem with the job, if he participated in the R murders.

Idk, these are people who are accused of brutally murdering a 16 y.o. child. Their grandchild's mother, and a son's former fiance who had practically lived with them for some time. What kind of proof would RN have to offer other than books that were not kept up to date, accurately, nor honestly, for years? That would not put them in jail nor give her protection. If her daughter and grandsons wouldn't kill her it would little stretch of the imagination for me to think that G3 would have no problem with the job, if he participated in the R murders.

Well, that is true! :oops::D

My mind doesn't think like killers and I am not so sure that I want to either. :eek:

I remember having a discussion about a camera in the birdhouse and someone posting an article where Leonard Manley said Chris had a camera in a birdhouse. I will try to find the article. Anyone who wants to help find the article, it's much appreciated...;)

Thanks to Ohio Blues
here it is. That was fast. 14 minutes fast.

"...He also said at least two of the properties where the crimes were committed were equipped with surveillance cameras, but investigators haven't said if they found anything on the footage.

"Chris had one even in a bird house, one of those shell cameras. We ain't heard on none of that either. Kenneth had cameras all over that place where he lived," Manley said... "

THANKS CC!

Good points. IMO, RN probably wasn't aware of the murders before they happened, though she probably knew later. There's a reason why she's included in Count 22. It may be because of the forgeries or lying to the grand jury (trying to protect the killers). It will be interesting to see what comes out in her trial.

LM mentioned it in an interview.

"Chris had one even in a bird house, one of those shell cameras. We ain't heard on none of that either. Kenneth had cameras all over that place where he lived," Manley said.

Something like this?

US $22.63 24% OFF|New Metal explosion proof shell Dome Cameras Housing + 15pcs LED IR Security CCTV Camera Housings For AHD IPC CCD PCB-in CCTV Camera Housings from Security & Protection on AliExpress - 11.11_Double 11_Singles' Day

It says something that CR1 felt the need to install surveillance cameras in areas where someone couldn't see to remove them. Perhaps he felt vulnerable to some very dedicated thieves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
workerbma