OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #51

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CC do you think FW slipped up and still considered HR Jake's wife/property? I get that impression because she is discussing BW & CRsr in the present (at time of the murders) as best friends

Yes. I think she slipped up. By October 2015 Jake and Hanna had no physical relationship and also according to Jake, they were not living together anymore. You have over 1\2 a year with Hanna moving on and dating 2 other guys and having a baby with someone else etc..Yet Fred still thinks of Hanna being married to Jake.

Fred states Billy and Chris as best friends and Hanna and Jake married in the same sentence. Yes I think Fred represents the family mindset perfectly. Hanna belonged with Jake period, and if not, she owed him full custody of Sophia to make it fair and right..

The mindset:
Hanna had no right to screw over Jake breaking her commitment to him. Getting ring finger tattoos, setting an August 2015 wedding date, living with Jake and letting him be a %100 full time dad---only to pull it all away and dump him. Now he only sees his daughter 1\2 time, and is stuck with this tattoo and watching Hanna post photos of other guys on social media.

But still Jake thought it was "just a phase." But Hanna having another man's baby finally made it too real for the Wagners. No I don't think Fred or any of them ever accepted Hanna leaving Jake. Angie was pissed according to Oxygen.

The only thing that could make this right was Hanna giving Jake custody. She owed that to him after what she did to him and how dare her family interfere.

...2 Cents....

Last edited:
What her statement brings to mind with me is a classic liar and manipulator will play/twist words. "None of us were anywhere near that place that night" does not eliminate if any of them were there after midnight which would be morning.

I just want to ask her "how do you know." She doesn't. I think they told her over and over they were home that night and it's what she wants to believe.

I don't think Fred's the type to leave her farm and drive all the way to the Waverly Courthouse to sit and listen to a Judge unless there is something in it for her.
She has done this for Billy and GW4 and Jake because she has a stake in it.
Her reputation.

She doesn't go for Angela, doesn't mention Angela, why? Because her reputation doesn't hinge on her. Angela could be the only one found guilty and Fred's Flying Farms reputation stays intact. It's her son and grandsons that matter.

What did she say? She said "Nobody wants anything to do with me anymore," and,
" The store won't take a check with the name Wagner on it."

It's about her reputation and legacy. Otherwise, she would drive to Court for Angela, speak of Angela, not just complain in an article about her reputation and no one wanting to be around her and stores not wanting to do business with her.

...2 Cents....

The Peterson Rd property was purchased by the Wagners in 2013, so where did they live before that?
The trailer on Fred's property on Bethel Rd., unless of course they moved somewhere else before buying (Fred's) Peterson Rd. property for $1.00.

I say Fred because I don't believe the Wagners had the money or credit for that house and property.
They filed for bankruptcy and listed disability and food stamps as their income. Also, they listed their pile of debts they couldn't pay. (Not at the time of the Peterson Rd. purchase though).....2 Cents......

Last edited:
So they lived next to FW on the farm and Hanna May stayed back and forth with her parents and Jakes but FW made a statement as she was leaving the courthouse that she never even new those people even thought FW stated the cartel killed CRSr and she bought the bulletproof vest for Billy to protect him if the cartel was to try kill him, so if FW didn’t know the Rhodens how did she know the cartel was the people that killed Big Chris and what kind of business did Chris and Billy have if FW thought the cartel was after them?

Let the show begin...

Yes, sounds like a little drama. They're trying to discredit her GJ testimony? IDK. Handwriting analysis was done by an outside contractor. It is what it is. If it looks like the documents were forged, there's not much you can do about it, especially someone forging Hanna Rhoden's signature onto a custody document.

So they lived next to FW on the farm and Hanna May stayed back and forth with her parents and Jakes but FW made a statement as she was leaving the courthouse that she never even new those people even thought FW stated the cartel killed CRSr and she bought the bulletproof vest for Billy to protect him if the cartel was to try kill him, so if FW didn’t know the Rhodens how did she know the cartel was the people that killed Big Chris and what kind of business did Chris and Billy have if FW thought the cartel was after them?

Yes, if she's called as a witness, she'll have to answer those questions.

I keep thinking something else is going on along with child custody, Big Chris had a lot of cash on hand to pay down on Dana’s home, I wonder if Billy thought that was part of his cash, because HR and JW was split up almost a year, she already dated 2 guys so if you think about it that was enough for them to blame her, there was around 4 months that JW and HR were split before she got pregnant, Dana had just moved in her new home they lived there about a week before the murders, the Wagners where extremely jealous, JMO, JMO

I keep thinking something else is going on along with child custody, Big Chris had a lot of cash on hand to pay down on Dana’s home, I wonder if Billy thought that was part of his cash, because HR and JW was split up almost a year, she already dated 2 guys so if you think about it that was enough for them to blame her, there was around 4 months that JW and HR were split before she got pregnant, Dana had just moved in her new home they lived there about a week before the murders, the Wagners where extremely jealous, JMO, JMO
Dana moved into her new house in March almost exactly one month prior.
Money wise the only thing Jake missed out on is child welfare payments if any were received. We don't even know if he paid child support but I extremely doubt it since there was no court order and they split their time equally with her.

I think the resentment towards the house would be that Jake couldn't complain about Sophia's living conditions. They were all in a single wide with pot growing next door at grandpas. That would be the only thing in Jake's favor. The new house made all that irrelevant.

Money wise the only thing Jake missed out on is child welfare payments if any were received. We don't even know if he paid child support but I extremely doubt it since there was no court order and they split their time equally with her.

I think the resentment towards the house would be that Jake couldn't complain about Sophia's living conditions. They were all in a single wide with pot growing next door at grandpas. That would be the only thing in Jake's favor. The new house made all that irrelevant.
I wonder when more evidence is going to come out? JW trials starts in 2021 but most of all 4 will be just alike, except for the rape charges

I wonder when more evidence is going to come out? JW trials starts in 2021 but most of all 4 will be just alike, except for the rape charges

Yes it's interesting to think that all 4 trials will be identical. Can you imagine the witnesses being compelled to testify 4X's?
It's my opinion that Jake is going last so his attorneys can assess what happens in the other 3 trials. Going first is risky.

GW 4 seemed in a hurry for trial as his trial had been scheduled for Sep. 4th 2019.
I get the impression he is the most miserable. He is in a leaky jail that was under construction that was stopped when the contractors bailed, and it is still an over crowded mess.

He says on his facebook his son is his life. The best photo of George is with his son on his facebook. George is smiling and seems extremely happy being with his son. Point being that I have to agree with what Puzzles said : "GW4 has less skin in the game."

He had it all, even full custody of his son. Why did he risk it? My opinions only, but I think Anga-Billy convinced them that there was absolutely no way on earth that any of them could ever be caught. After all, how do you "catch" someone who leaves zero evidence at the crime scenes? You can't prove they were there, right?

They didn't understand circumstantial evidence. All what they did before and after.

Well, if GW3 was angry with CR1 over money, neither he nor his attorney will bring it up. It would establish a second very big motive for murder.

From the real estate listings and talk on FB, the W's probably wanted to move to AK and weren't going to do so w/o JW and HR's daughter. AW probably thought they could make a case for poor living conditions, but CR1 outflanked them, buying the home for DR and the kids.

That can't be the entire reason, though, because the indictments indicate the W's began planning things in January 2016.

I honestly don't think CRsr had 30K in cash I think it was money he had in the bank and used as down payment on Dana's home, the reason I think this is if you spend over 10k in cash you and the seller are required to submit a form to the IRS. It raises a lot of red flags and the government wants to know how you accumulated a large sum of money and it suggest drug deals. CRsr was too smart for that he hadn't been busted for drugs and was flying under radar.

CC I think you are right when Dana and HR and little Chris moved it eliminated any complaints that could be filed with CPS or presented in a court. HR had all the cards and think the W4 were furious it was out of their control.

From the real estate listings and talk on FB, the W's probably wanted to move to AK and weren't going to do so w/o JW and HR's daughter. AW probably thought they could make a case for poor living conditions, but CR1 outflanked them, buying the home for DR and the kids.

That can't be the entire reason, though, because the indictments indicate the W's began planning things in January 2016.

Your right I forgot about Alaska. They couldn't go without S. I think the murders were the #2 plan if Jake couldn't get custody. Wagners say all was good but family says there was alot of contention with Billy and Jake over custody--fighting and arguing in the weeks before murders. I believe them.

Jake said "no I didn't go to Hanna's and kick in the door." That also means that the family was describing Jake as being forceful over wanting custody--stepping it up in the last weeks before plan #2.

..2 Cents...

Last edited:
I honestly don't think CRsr had 30K in cash I think it was money he had in the bank and used as down payment on Dana's home, the reason I think this is if you spend over 10k in cash you and the seller are required to submit a form to the IRS. It raises a lot of red flags and the government wants to know how you accumulated a large sum of money and it suggest drug deals. CRsr was too smart for that he hadn't been busted for drugs and was flying under radar.

CC I think you are right when Dana and HR and little Chris moved it eliminated any complaints that could be filed with CPS or presented in a court. HR had all the cards and think the W4 were furious it was out of their control.

Yes he would go to the bank, take out cash, then go buy cars at auction. He put $30,000 down and took out a $30,000 loan from the Ohio Adams County Bank....2 Cents.....

"..Dana Rhoden had recently reconciled with her ex-husband, who bought the property where she was living with daughter and son Hanna and Chris Jr. for $60,000 on March 21, according to Scioto County property records. She posted photos of her living room on Facebook the next day.. "

"...Sean Hart, a 19-year-old friend of siblings Christopher Rhoden Jr., 16, and Clarence "Frankie" Rhoden, 20, said he'd gone with Christopher Rhoden Sr. four or five times since fall to buy vehicles, including once to Michigan and once to West Virginia. He said Rhoden would go to the bank, withdraw cash needed to buy a vehicle, go get it and haul it back. Hart said he was not involved in the purchases and only accompanied the elder Rhoden on trips.. "

Why the Rhoden family had so many cars
CHRIS GRAVES | CGRAVES@ENQUIRER.COM
6:04 a.m. EDT May 18, 2016

Last edited:

Something new yesterday October 30th, on the Court Docket for RITA NEWCOMB ...:eek:... 14 Subpoenas.

10/30/2019 SUBPOENA ISSUED TO SHERIFF OF PIKE COUNTY ON TERESA PARAMETER

10/30/2019 SUBPOENA ISSUED TO S A RYAN SCHEIDERER BCI, DETECTIVE SGT ALAN LEWIS, S A JON JENKINS, GINGER LAWLESS, REBECCA BARRETT, JAMES GORE BCI, JONATHAN ROBBINS, ALLISON DESANTIS, DANA FORNEY, JULIA EVESLAGE BCI, CORNELIUS MCGRADY, STEPHFAN MCDANIELS, AND JENNY COMISFORD BCI (WILL BE SERVED BY SPECIAL PROSECUTING ATTORNEY)

Last edited:
I just want to ask her "how do you know." She doesn't. I think they told her over and over they were home that night and it's what she wants to believe.

I don't think Fred's the type to leave her farm and drive all the way to the Waverly Courthouse to sit and listen to a Judge unless there is something in it for her.
She has done this for Billy and GW4 and Jake because she has a stake in it.
Her reputation.

She doesn't go for Angela, doesn't mention Angela, why? Because her reputation doesn't hinge on her. Angela could be the only one found guilty and Fred's Flying Farms reputation stays intact. It's her son and grandsons that matter.

What did she say? She said "Nobody wants anything to do with me anymore," and,
" The store won't take a check with the name Wagner on it."

It's about her reputation and legacy. Otherwise, she would drive to Court for Angela, speak of Angela, not just complain in an article about her reputation and no one wanting to be around her and stores not wanting to do business with her.

...2 Cents....
She probably blames it all on AW for getting her son & grandsons into trouble. “They would never do this if not for her.” Jmoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelemelton03