OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #54

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once Rita's testimony is finished and released to the 4 defendants, I predict that there will be someone trying to cop a plea and save themselves. Once one goes, all of them pretty well have to follow. Keeping quiet would then have no value at all. I would bet that prosecution would settle for 25 to life, with a minimum of 20 to be considered for parole.

Just my opinion, tho.

Once Rita's testimony is finished and released to the 4 defendants, I predict that there will be someone trying to cop a plea and save themselves. Once one goes, all of them pretty well have to follow. Keeping quiet would then have no value at all. I would bet that prosecution would settle for 25 to life, with a minimum of 20 to be considered for parole.

Just my opinion, tho.

Good comments. But, I don't believe the Prosecution will EVER settle for less than LWOP. We're talking 8 counts of aggravated murder plus the other 22 charges x 8, with DP specifications...nah. They've got enough to hang these murderers tomorrow...if the system would just let 'em. JMO

Last edited:
Good comments. But, I don't believe the Prosecution will EVER settle for less than LWOP. We're talking 8 counts of aggravated murder plus the other 22 charges, with DP specifications...nah. They've got enough to hang these murderers tomorrow...if the system would just let 'em. JMO
I have a feeling one of them walks somehow. If no dna evidence on gw4 and he decides to talk, he could be set free

How these four trials are going to take place simultaneously is indeed very puzzling. The situation calls for alot of research, examples, and facts.

IMO, the BCI Investigators and Prosecutors, have LIVED these cases since Hour One, Ground Zero. This gives them an incomparable advantage. Nothing the Defense can ever do, in terms of Real Justice, can undo these horrible murders or the evidence left behind as proof. I definitely would not be able to ever sleep again, knowing I had defended such. All just my opinion.

Last edited:
I have a feeling one of them walks somehow. If no dna evidence on gw4 and he decides to talk, he could be set free

This is the thing I don't understand though, is why this keeps being repeated. If you go back, and listen to AC in every single hearing, look at every Discovery document, never has it been said that "there is not any DNA against GW4." It is another play on words, stated very c a r e f u l l y. What IS said? "That the State doesn't plan to present any DNA evidence in his case." BIG difference. Just my opinion.

And how is it that with every hearing that has passed, GW4 just keeps on racking up bad points?

Last edited:

Just my opinion, tho.

Thats a possibility, but I wonder what Rita could contribute.
Could it be that she knew very little, maybe only the paperwork.
I cant figure out just how shady RN may have been over her lifetime and career as a Notary.
And, she is AW's Mother.

This is the thing I don't understand though, is why this keeps being repeated. If you go back, and listen to AC in every single hearing, look at every Discovery document, never has it been said that "there is not any DNA against GW4." It is another play on words, stated very c a r e f u l l y. What IS said? "That the State doesn't plan to present any DNA evidence in his case." BIG difference. Just my opinion.

And how is it that with every hearing that has passed, GW4 just keeps on racking up bad points?

Right, AC is very careful with her words.
I took that statement to mean there is DNA but it belongs to someone else, or if it is GW4 DNA, it will come out in relation to another piece of evidence in one of the other 3 trials.

Thats a possibility, but I wonder what Rita could contribute.
Could it be that she knew very little, maybe only the paperwork.
I cant figure out just how shady RN may have been over her lifetime and career as a Notary.
And, she is AW's Mother.

IMO, in light of the reputation and court charges against AW's dad, Rita's ex, Edward, Forgery was a family business. And I think Rita is in it up to her ears, just alone, and she's bargaining for her own sake.

After all, wasn't she brought into this investigation because she was being investigated in 3 other counties???

Last edited:
Right, AC is very careful with her words.
I took that statement to mean there is DNA but it belongs to someone else, or if it is GW4 DNA, it will come out in relation to another piece of evidence in one of the other 3 trials.

Could be. But we don't know. Those DNA Discovery documents are impossible for me to decipher. It would help if someone could explain them to us. Case numbers and information provided are Greek to me. JMO

Could be. But we don't know. Those DNA Discovery documents are impossible for me to decipher. It would help if someone could explain them to us. Case numbers and information provided are Greek to me. JMO

I don't understand those documents either.
I'm thinking if there was DNA, meaning if one of the W4 were injured, it would have been at the big confrontation at CRsr. My thought has always been that it was JW who sustained a small injury that went unnoticed at the time.
its just a guess.
I still think there was blood on the door of CRjr vehicle in CRsr driveway. my opinion.

@Cool Cats and @Ann99 Thank you both so much for your patience with my being mean in my posts to you last night. No excuse. But I do apologize and ask that you forgive me.
We all are frustrated and have different opinions and ways of looking at the situations, especially the hearings. No worries, nothing to forgive, I didn't think you were being mean.

I don't understand those documents either.
I'm thinking if there was DNA, meaning if one of the W4 were injured, it would have been at the big confrontation at CRsr. My thought has always been that it was JW who sustained a small injury that went unnoticed at the time.
its just a guess.
I still think there was blood on the door of CRjr vehicle in CRsr driveway. my opinion.

I do remember seeing a spot on that car door being marked as evidence on a photo!

DNA evidence doesn't have to be blood though, right? Anything from the body--spit, urine, sweat? Ignorance speaking here, but I will look it up now.

In GW4's discovery from June 26th 2019, there is DNA listed:

DNA 1 (5/18/17) 12 pp
DNA 2 (5/18/17) 19 pp

For GW4 to give out information that is true he has to know something. He can't know something without implicating himself, without being a part of the Wagner Criminal Conspiracy and Engaging in a Pattern of Corrupt Activity

Count 9 = Conspiracy
Count 22 = Engaging in a Pattern of Corrupt Activity

If he is guilty of even one charge then he is guilty of the Conspiracy charge and Corrupt Activity charge in his indictment.

GW4 is up on 22 felony charges with all kinds of specifications. No matter what he proclaims to prosecutors they are not going to decide he is suddenly innocent and let him go. Just because he says he didn't do the crimes or didn't do most of them, blaming others, does not mean he receives a get out of jail free card.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member