OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #55

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I understand - prisoners can received books ONLY from the publisher/distribution point - so there is NO tampering. They will not accept books from individuals.
At least that is how it is in California....

And
welcome-wagon.gif

to WS & this case!

Also the same restrictions on books to inmates in Florida.

From what I understand - prisoners can received books ONLY from the publisher/distribution point - so there is NO tampering. They will not accept books from individuals.
At least that is how it is in California....

And
welcome-wagon.gif

to WS & this case!

Also the same restrictions on books to inmates in Florida.

This is what I think - no way. Do we also know, for a fact, that JW put together the baby crib? Or is that just coming from him? Unfortunately, I think anyone who could verify if this was true was murdered. JMO.
I agree Molly I can't imagine HR letting him assemble the crib with all the turmoil between the two families. HR had a dad, brothers, uncles, etc. That would have been more than willing to do it.

what I am hoping is that no deals are made to remove the death penalty. the viciousness in the killing, the planning, trying to cover up evidence, leaving the babies in pools of their parents blood etc....all of it is pure evil and hatred and the death penalty is something that is created for murders such as these
Poor little SW one day will realize her daddy left her little sissy laying in her mother's blood. The Wag's will never be able to justify this to her.

Thanks for clarifying. I, too, think he lied about when SW was picked up before the murders and am hopeful that the exact date will come to light at some point.

I am also hopeful that the whereabouts of SW and GW4's son while the murders were taking place will be made public as well.

It seems that the W's left much digital forensics. It would be great if they could use cellphone data to answer some of those questions about when Jake picked up SW, etc.

I disagree. What if the CFI was there in person.

Could it be FW's daughter? Sorry, I can't remember her name. I don't think it is, but I could see where in addition to any moral motivation she might have to come forward, it could put her at the helm of a small town business dynasty. Sibling rivalries can make people do unexpected things. Just a thought.

I agree Molly I can't imagine HR letting him assemble the crib with all the turmoil between the two families. HR had a dad, brothers, uncles, etc. That would have been more than willing to do it.
The way JW and AW put things after the murders, it was like current custody arrangement was fine, everything was fine. Clearly things were far from fine.

I’m kind of curious to know if the evidence they have that pertains to the text messages came from the infamous lost cell phone from the Alaskan voyage?

If the cell phone was lost in water,etc. and not retrieved, it would be difficult. They could, however, retrieve texts from the cell phones of the recipients of those texts.

Could it be FW's daughter? Sorry, I can't remember her name. I don't think it is, but I could see where in addition to any moral motivation she might have to come forward, it could put her at the helm of a small town business dynasty. Sibling rivalries can make people do unexpected things. Just a thought.

Since this last evidence about FW researching penalties for lying to the grand jury the night before she testified, I have no doubt that Robin W. knew about it, too. JMO

The prosecution team used to be Robert Pierson, Junk, Canepa.

Now the prosecution team is David Wilson, Junk, Canepa.

Anyone know what happened to Pierson?

"Attorney General Dave Yost’s decision to withdraw from the case came after special prosecutor Angie Canepa resigned from Yost’s office on May 22. Yost’s office said at the time, Assistant Attorney General Anthony Pierson would assist Pike County Prosecutor Rob Junk in the case. Then, Junk asked the court to appoint Canepa again as special prosecutor. Andy Wilson, an adviser to Gov. Mike DeWine and the former Clark County prosecutor, will now assist with the prosecution."

AG withdraws from Rhoden case, new details about Wagner-Rhoden relationship revealed

Does anyone remember the mystery paperwork sent to Pike Co. just after the W6 were arrested in 11/2018? That paperwork was sent from Clark County.

Coincidence? I think not.:cool:

Last edited:
"Attorney General Dave Yost’s decision to withdraw from the case came after special prosecutor Angie Canepa resigned from Yost’s office on May 22. Yost’s office said at the time, Assistant Attorney General Anthony Pierson would assist Pike County Prosecutor Rob Junk in the case. Then, Junk asked the court to appoint Canepa again as special prosecutor. Andy Wilson, an adviser to Gov. Mike DeWine and the former Clark County prosecutor, will now assist with the prosecution."

AG withdraws from Rhoden case, new details about Wagner-Rhoden relationship revealed

Does anyone remember the mystery paperwork sent to Pike Co. just after the W6 were arrested in 11/2018? That paperwork was sent from Clark County.

Coincidence? I think not.:cool:
Wow Puzz! You found exactly what I was looking for.

The only paperwork from other Counties I recall is related to Rita Newcomb....

Documents that are under seal in Adams, Madison and Clark Counties involving Rita Newcomb - referred to by Gerlach and confirmed by Canepa at Rita's October 7th, 2019 hearing.

Last edited:
Wow Puzz! You found exactly what I was looking for.

The only paperwork from other countries I recall is related to Rita Newcomb....

Documents that are under seal in Adams, Madison and Clark counties involving Rita Newcomb - referred to by Gerlach and confirmed by Canepa at a hearing.
I'm going to try to post this. We are having bad storms and power and internet go out about every 15 minutes.
Entry is one of the earliest in all of the W4 court files.
https://www.pikecountycpcourt.org/eservices/home.page.2

12/27/2018JOURNAL ENTRY -- THE CLERK OF COURTS OF CLARK COUNTY, HAVING BEEN APPOINTED AS SPECIAL DEPUTY CLERK OF COURTS, SHALL CONVEY INTO THE CUSTODY OF JUSTIN P. BREWSTER, CLERK OF COURTS OF PIKE COUNTY ALL DOCUMENTS AND RECORDS PERTAINING TO THIS MATTER; THE CLARK COUNTY CLERK OF COURTS IS DISCHARGED OF ANY FURTHER RESPONSIBILITIES AS SPECIAL DEPUTY CLERK COPIES FILED MAILED TO COUNSEL, DEFENDANTS, PROSECUTORS

It seems that the W's left much digital forensics. It would be great if they could use cellphone data to answer some of those questions about when Jake picked up SW, etc.
Hanna May Rhodens boyfriend Cory Holden was with her until 11:30 PM the night of the murders, he knows if Jake picked SW up that night or not, this should answer everyone question on this subject? JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member