OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #57

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With none of the relatives showing up for support to the Wagners makes us all think that the family of the Wagners know their guilty, and whoever that woman is that says Fredericka is her aunt on IHart podcast and tells more lies of how good those 4 Wagners are, she is just trying to taunt a jury pool, she is so full of crap that I can smell her in Ky, JMO
One thing for sure we know Chris Newcomb has told the BCI information that has helped keep GW4 in jail, JMO

And I'd be willing to bet RN has told alot, too.

If they were text messages or e-mail type messages, They could have anyone added to the address list and would get all messages. In fact,I would wager that is how JW monitored Hanna's messaging. All he had to do was get hold of her cell for a couple of minutes and he could have every thing she did bcc (Blind Carbon Copy) to him and the family. MOO

One thing is for certain. It says Billy's cell tower records for 2 straight months. Billy's. Not Angela's, Not Jake's. Not GW4's. Cell phone "tower" records, and it is implied those are listed in an excel sheet. I know Excel like the back of my hand and have used it since it came out, and it's a perfect format for cell TOWER records. JMO, we will find out the answers one day.

I thought the Bethel Rd. trailer burned down. I know a trailer burned down but can't remember the details.

So if that was the case then Billy either went to Peterson or FWFs.

You mention questions about Billy being home all night.

So this brings up something interesting. It was said at Billy's bond hearing that Billy was staying the night on Peterson Rd, as opposed to staying that night with Fred which is where I think he was living.

It was said that Billy was not living with Jake and GW4.

So why would Billy just happen to stay on Peterson Rd. on the night of the murders?

Why not stay where he was living, with Fred? (My opinion he lived with Fred).

Why not leave Fred's, commit the murders, then go back to Freds?

Because he didn't want Fred or Robin to see he was gone. (If Robin lives there).

To have to get them both to lie for him was too complicated so he had to say he was staying on Peterson Rd which is circumstantial evidence.

So Billy was able to tell Fred he stayed all night over with Angie and that's why Fred told the press:

"None of us was anywhere near that place that night."

Billy couldn't count on Fred and maybe Robin to be his alibi, which is what they would be if they said he was sleeping in his old bedroom at FWFs all night.

But very interesting that he did seem to count on her to lie to the GJ for him, why else was she looking up the night before her GJ testimony how to lie to a GJ? Plus Billy was living with her at that time and likely was involved with her search, or he himself did the searching.

2 cents only

For all we know, Billy could have been living in one of many barns on several properties, or it wouldn't even surprise me if FW doesn't have an underground bunker for him.

And I'll just go ahead and say this right now, AS MY OPINION. IF Billy was living with FW before and after these murders, her whole household had to know what was going on. JMO

For all we know, Billy could have been living in one of many barns on several properties, or it wouldn't even surprise me if FW doesn't have an underground bunker for him.

And I'll just go ahead and say this right now, AS MY OPINION. IF Billy was living with FW before and after these murders, her whole household had to know what was going on. JMO
What whole household? Robin?

Who lived there...?
Billy and Robin? I doubt anyone else lived in the main house with Fred other than Bob before his passing and Robin and the wayward son Bad Billy who retired to his old bedroom. And lived in his bedroom to help his dad when he was sick.

Last edited:
What whole household? Robin?

Who lived there...?
Billy and Robin? I doubt anyone else lived in the main house with Fred other than Bob before his passing and Robin and the wayward son Bad Billy

FW probably has employees who work there during the day and would be aware of daily activities, etc. Whether or not they knew, we don't know. I still have questions about FW knowing or at least figuring it out shortly after the murders took place.

Jmo if you south on st rt 104 (a main road) you go past the road big bear lake is on. In order to go to Lucasville from Wagner’s you more than likely go past the road that big bear lake is on. The lake is very close to st rt 104. Or you can go down big bear to get to Lucasville from Wagner’s farm. Jmo I am sure my phone pings the tower near BBL a lot

I hope to visit the area one day. Have only been in Ohio once and that was due to missing our turn and going over the bridge. Lol

I thought the Bethel Rd. trailer burned down. I know a trailer burned down but can't remember the details.

So if that was the case then Billy either went to Peterson or FWFs.

You mention questions about Billy being home all night.

So this brings up something interesting. It was said at Billy's bond hearing that Billy was staying the night on Peterson Rd, as opposed to staying that night with Fred which is where I think he was living.

It was said that Billy was not living with Jake and GW4.

So why would Billy just happen to stay on Peterson Rd. on the night of the murders?

Why not stay where he was living, with Fred? (My opinion he lived with Fred).

Why not leave Fred's, commit the murders, then go back to Freds?

Because he didn't want Fred or Robin to see he was gone. (If Robin lives there).

To have to get them both to lie for him was too complicated so he had to say he was staying on Peterson Rd which is circumstantial evidence.

So Billy was able to tell Fred he stayed all night over with Angie and that's why Fred told the press:

"None of us was anywhere near that place that night."

Billy couldn't count on Fred and maybe Robin to be his alibi, which is what they would be if they said he was sleeping in his old bedroom at FWFs all night.

But very interesting that he did seem to count on her to lie to the GJ for him, why else was she looking up the night before her GJ testimony how to lie to a GJ? Plus Billy was living with her at that time and likely was involved with her search, or he himself did the searching.

2 cents only

CC, I'm thinking the Prosecution knows exactly where Billy was staying the night of the murders...don't think it hangs on an alibi. JMO

FW probably has employees who work there during the day and would be aware of daily activities, etc. Whether or not they knew, we don't know. I still have questions about FW knowing or at least figuring it out shortly after the murders took place.

Well what we do know for sure is this:

A female witness heard the 4 Wagners
discussing revenge towards Reader,
Scheiderer and DeWine.

So it's up to the jury if they believe this witness or not.

Scheiderer and DeWine.

Of course. We don't know which other witnesses might be called, but we do know there's a lot of evidence and quite a few believable witnesses who can testify to other incriminating statements and activities. And there's 4 terabytes of evidence.

JMO, I'm not worried about one witness and whether the jury will believe their testimony.

CC, I'm thinking the Prosecution knows exactly where Billy was staying the night of the murders...don't think it hangs on an alibi. JMO
The prosecution had said in open court that Billy said he spent the night at 260 Peterson Rd.

Why?

Because he went to kill the Rhodens.

Opinion, but will be happy to get and post the transcripts. (If I can get them) Not sure about Websleuth transcript rules. But I will get them if I am allowed to post it here.

Of course. We don't know which other witnesses might be called, but we do know there's a lot of evidence and quite a few believable witnesses who can testify to other incriminating statements and activities. And there's 4 terabytes of evidence.

JMO, I'm not worried about one witness and whether the jury will believe their testimony.
Well no secret we get in disagreements here and there with each other but I believe we respect each other's differing opinions.

And we can agree on this... There will be important witnesses that the Jury will believe!

More than we realize. Mark my words.

Opinion

Scheiderer and DeWine.

Oh, they will, IMO. Where did anyone say it was "a female witness?" IIRC, it was a confidential information resource. ?

The prosecution had said in open court that Billy said he spent the night at 260 Peterson Rd.

Why?

Opinion, but will be happy to get and post the transcripts. (If I can get them) Not sure about Websleuth transcript rules. But I will get them if I am allowed to post it here.

I don't need the transcripts. Wouldnt want to ask you to endure that. I can go back and listen.

Oh, they will, IMO. Where did anyone say it was "a female witness?" IIRC, it was a confidential information resource. ?
It is a female I remember but I will listen again to confirm. Will tell you what time in the bond hearing to listen to. I'm 99% it is a female witness
I don't need the transcripts. Wouldnt want to ask you to endure that. I can go back and listen.
No prob. Am happy to research anything on this case. And I like transcribing the hearings. Been off work, lots of knee injury complications from a bad car accident, guy ran into me at an intersection, so I'm glad to help in any way. So boring on the couch!

Will transcribe any hearings if helpfull, but I'm not a professional at it but I do my best.

Last edited:

Why?

Well no secret we get in disagreements here and there with each other but I believe we respect each other's differing opinions.

And we can agree on this... There will be important witnesses that the Jury will believe!

More than we realize. Mark my words.

Opinion

Of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads