OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For a family that did everything together I find it hard to believe one would stay behind. It’s my belief that they all went and they all had a job to do in some twisted capacity.

Additionally, wasn't AW the one who shopped all over tarnation to get the 4 pair of Wal-Mart shoes? If she helped plan it, she's as guilty as if she had a gun and pulled the trigger.

For a family that did everything together I find it hard to believe one would stay behind. It’s my belief that they all went and they all had a job to do in some twisted capacity.

But they can not chance the children doing 'something' like leaving the house, answering a phone, hurting each other, etc.

Someone mentioned giving them medicine to sleep it out... but that is dangerous too- example C. Anthony case.

Aww, that is so nice. My suggestion would be to contact Dave Dickerson who is the victims advocate for all of the families...Manley's, Rhoden's, and Hannah Gilley's mom (Andrea Carver). You can call Pike County Prosecutors office to contact him (740) 947-4323.

Another suggestion would be Pastor Phil Fulton, but I myself would contact Dave. ;)

Thanks, that's a great idea.

Yes, October 19th starts the trial, well - so far...

and Thanks for posting the hearing @Cool Cats - but I must be getting old - can't hear a thing.... :(

The court site doesn't look like it has been updated as it still shows a motion hearing for today, 9/22. But according to the articles posted Jake's next court hearing will be 10/29, so that is where I'm putting him.
@Niner
Here is a video with good sound. Well, it is harder to hear the Judge but you can hear Canepa and the Defense attorney very good. Thank goodness we can hear Scheiderer's testimony very clearly, that entire bond hearing.

LOCAL 12, WKRC-TV

Last edited:
But they can not chance the children doing 'something' like leaving the house, answering a phone, hurting each other, etc.

Someone mentioned giving them medicine to sleep it out... but that is dangerous too- example C. Anthony case.

Why not? They chanced leaving the Rhoden children next to their deceased parents. Shows they didn’t mind the dangers. They probably had those babies secured in a car seat with a dvd playing while committing the crimes. Theory

Pike county is going to have to get hundreds of jurors for 4 separate death penalty cases! This will grind on for years. I hope prosecutor Junk takes BHT supplement.
There has already been change of venue motions submitted by, I think, 2 defense attorneys.

What is a BHT supplement?

Additionally, wasn't AW the one who shopped all over tarnation to get the 4 pair of Wal-Mart shoes? If she helped plan it, she's as guilty as if she had a gun and pulled the trigger.
Right. SHE DID NOT HAVE TO BE AT THE CRIME SCENES TO BE GUILTY.

I think the Wagners' thought she - Angie - could get off, not be arrested, because she stayed home....Wrong...I think they were surprised that all 4 were arrested.

Jake's trial will be first, 2021. Then when he is found guilty and his second trial finds him getting the death penalty, then maybe his mom will cop a plea. I think she knows that if Jake is found guilty she will be in the same boat as him.

We will see...Just my point of view only

Last edited:
Why not? They chanced leaving the Rhoden children next to their deceased parents. Shows they didn’t mind the dangers. They probably had those babies secured in a car seat with a dvd playing while committing the crimes. Theory

Kind of different IMO. Babies couldn't identify who did the shooting. No dangers really.

Babies found abandoned on the side of the road might be a problem. IMO

Thank you @Cool Cats for the new video with better sound!
animated-smileys-waving-007.gif

I totally agree. As enmeshed as this family was, I can't see any of them staying home. We'll find out one day. JMO

Last edited:
So, what now? We wait until Oct. 29 for the next 10 minutes of nothing?

It will soon be TWO years since the arrests of these killers! How would we like it if the 8 victims were our family members?

Since Jake is going first and his trial SUPPOSEDLY WON'T even start until SOMETIME in 2021, does this mean nothing is going to happen in the other three cases in the meantime? I don't blame the Rhoden sister. I, with a big following, would be raising Holy Hail every dam day at that courthouse. It would be on National news every single day if the victims were my family. Just saying. This defendant petty crap needs to stop now. The victims deserve JUSTICE. NOW.

Just my real opinion on this ridiculousness!

Last edited:
Pike county is going to have to get hundreds of jurors for 4 separate death penalty cases! This will grind on for years. I hope prosecutor Junk takes BHT supplement.

https://www.amazon.com/BHT-Butylated-Hydroxytoluene-250mg-capsules/dp/B002KCC9LY#:~:text=BHT is%2

BHT is an antioxidant and common food preservative, approved by the Food and Drug Administration for food, oils and fats. Since BHT is not a natural product, the FDA has prohibited its sale as a supplement (although approving its use in food as a preservative).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader