OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did Jake Wagner keep looking at towards the victim’s side of the courtroom at the end of trial today, he kept complaining to his attorney???? JMO
The S.O.B had the never to rare back and laugh while leaving the courtroom like this is all a big joke, JMO

I listened again, its hard to hear, but you can hear Jake and his attorney discussing some people giving them hard stares. I think his attorney said something about it being a woman, staring hard at them all along. Lawyer said don't worry about it.

ETA: Lawyer said "the gal with the long hair has been giving us some pretty hard stares".

What did Jake Wagner keep looking at towards the victim’s side of the courtroom at the end of trial today, he kept complaining to his attorney???? JMO
The S.O.B had the never to rare back and laugh while leaving the courtroom like this is all a big joke, JMO

I couldn’t tell who he was looking at or what he might have been saying. It sounded like the Attorney said, I wouldn’t worry about it.

I listened again, its hard to hear, but you can hear Jake and his attorney discussing some people giving them hard stares. I think his attorney said something about it being a woman, staring hard at them all along. Lawyer said don't worry about it.

ETA: Lawyer said "the gal with the long hair has been giving us some pretty hard stares".

It was HG’s mother from what I hear. Opinion only no link.

Sister of Rhoden family massacre victims upset at pace of legal proceedings

Pre-trial hearing for youngest Wagner rescheduled to Oct. 29

jake-wagner-1600717331.png

Identifying herself as the sister of victims Kenneth and Chris Rhoden, the woman spoke out in the courthouse parking lot, saying that she's frustrated with how slowly the wheels of justice are turning.

"I want to know what’s taking so long to go to trial. I want justice for my family,” said the sister and aunt of the Rhoden victims.

The woman didn't want to go on camera but said she's convinced defense attorneys are dragging their feet, adding "let's look at the evidence and take it to trial."

Last edited:

Identifying herself as the sister of victims Kenneth and Chris Rhoden, the woman spoke out in the courthouse parking lot, saying that she's frustrated with how slowly the wheels of justice are turning.

I want to know what’s taking so long to go trial. I want justice for my family,” said the sister and aunt of the Rhoden victims.

The woman didn't want to go on camera but said she's convinced defense attorneys are dragging their feet, adding "let's look at the evidence and take it to trial."

The above article answers one question anyway. Who will go to trial first.

Special prosecutor Angie Canepa said she would like to have a trial date set for Jake Wagner when both sides meet again on Oct. 29. Canepa made it clear his case is the first case the state wants to take to trial.

I want to know what’s taking so long to go trial. I want justice for my family,” said the sister and aunt of the Rhoden victims.

Bless her heart, I agree with her completely. The family members have been through enough misery during the past 4 years. IANAL, but it seems a little obvious the defense attorneys are dragging this out as much as possible. They obviously don't have much hope for an acquittal.

Another interesting quote from your link. Prosecutor Canepa gave us two new bits of information:

Special prosecutor Angie Canepa said she would like to have a trial date set for Jake Wagner when both sides meet again on Oct. 29. Canepa made it clear his case is the first case the state wants to take to trial.

Anyone planning to attend the trial?

O/T

Thank you everyone so much for the prayers. It's a recurring birth defect in my family. I have made my peace with it.

My 6 year old great niece got to attend school for the first time this year via virtual learning. If all goes well after this last surgery she will get to try to ride a bicycle next spring and attend a regular school for a couple of hours to start next year in the fall. She is very excited. She complained to me the other day that the only answer she ever gets is "we'll see". Then she told me she wants to be a super model when she grows up. I told her they have to work very hard and it might be too much for her. Her answer? "We'll see." lol

The above article answers one question anyway. Who will go to trial first.

Yah! Because, in my opinion, there is the most evidence against him and when,
err, if he's found guilty and when, err, if he gets the DP, maybe Angela the
Walmart shoe buyer and custody document forger will fold and plea to avoid the same fate. If Jake goes down she is too tied in to him to not go down also. They boarded the same ship and will sink together, in my opinion.

O/T

Thank you everyone so much for the prayers. It's a recurring birth defect in my family. I have made my peace with it.

My 6 year old great niece got to attend school for the first time this year via virtual learning. If all goes well after this last surgery she will get to try to ride a bicycle next spring and attend a regular school for a couple of hours to start next year in the fall. She is very excited. She complained to me the other day that the only answer she ever gets is "we'll see". Then she told me she wants to be a super model when she grows up. I told her they have to work very hard and it might be too much for her. Her answer? "We'll see." lol

She's in our prayers, too! I hope she gets to be a supermodel!

Interesting. Jake, who complains he's being hassled in jail, is now complaining to his attorney about someone on the plaintiff's side staring at him or some such nonsense.

He is watching someone then says something to his attorney and his attorney clearly says, firmly, to him:

"Don't worry about it" and he looks away from Jake.

Then the attorney says:

"Alright your out of here, as are we."

Jake was interrupting his attorney who was trying to confer with the other 2 attorneys. Jake's attorney seemed to be brushing Jake off like the attorney knows there are more important issues to worry about.

My take on it

Apparently Jake doesn't like to be stared at. Such a shame isn't it? Would love to be in the courtroom everytime he's there
to just sit and stare at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members