OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #57

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the hearing and after reading your transcriptions...My mouth is hanging open. lol Wow, what a day. So much info after waiting for four years for even a hint. You sleuther's are amazing the way you figured most of this out without help. :)
I just checked youtube and the hearing hasn't been uploaded yet, but I'll keep checking because I have to see it.
I found Jake's gun to be especially interesting because of a rumor back in 16 about a 'special' gun being used. Colt 1911, manufactured by Walther. Does 1911 mean that the gun was manufactured in that year? Sorry, not a gun enthusiast>
Replica of a gun manufactured for the US Army from 1911-1922? It does leave unique firing pin marks according to LE. And there's a picture with JW holding one, probably with a smile on his face. Now it's evidence against him.

Last edited:
Replica of a gun manufactured for the US Army from 1911-1922? It does leave unique firing pin marks according to LE. And there's a picture with JW holding one, probably with a smile on his face. Now it's evidence against him.

The M1911 was the standard issue sidearm for the US Military from WW1 thru the 1980's. It is still issued to units that want them and have the clout to get them (seals, delta force, SF etc). The M1911.22 was manufactured for wannabe badasses who could not handle the larger .45 cartridge. Or the expense. .22 is cheap to shoot. The mentioned 1911.22 also has an engraving that says "Military Tribute" or something like that. That makes it a magnet for collectors who want all the models of a certain gun. As well as jr stormtroopers. All guns leave unique markings on bullets and casings when fired.

MOO

I loved the part where RS says he txted GW4 a picture of the style gun used and he proceeded to text the other 3 with a family emergency. THEN they all began texting and calling each other back and forth. They did all that even after expressing concerns about be tapped, taped and watched by LE. What a bunch of morons they are, Thank the Lord!

Moron's possibly, but dumb %##*'s came in my head.

Another victim is Jake's ex wife but I agree with Betty not to discus her right now. All in due time, including in due time, her police report she filed. But now is not the time, as Betty said for safety concerns. I agree these 4 Wagner cases are different and we need to be very careful who we talk about. Especially minor children involved. Very serious stuff.

Also, we really do not know who the female was that heard that conversation.

Wonder if they tried to get the mortgage in Missouri using her name?

Hmmm

Also, we really do not know who the female was that heard that conversation.

Hmmm

Who COULD it have been? I don't think FW has house servants. To be privy to that discussion, a listener would have to be one of the chosen few that were allowed to be close. Who were they?

Who COULD it have been? I don't think FW has house servants. To be privy to that discussion, a listener would have to be one of the chosen few that were allowed to be close. Who were they?

I don't know. Just saying...we only found out yesterday it was a female. At FW's arraignment, AC referred to the person as a "confidential information source/resource."

Not surprising

I had to LOL at Scheiderer's answer to the defense attorney when asked why he "believed" the shells were fired from the same gun at both the murder scene and the 260 Peterson Rd property. Nash asked Scheiderer "you believe this just because someone told you?" and Scheiderer replied "yes, a scientist."

Nash has been saying that ballistics aren't real science.

ETA: For those wanting to watch video of the hearing yesterday, it's still at the link above, also here:

George Wagner request for bail denied after hearing reveals new details

It's about 2 hours long, but worth watching if you have the time. When I get a chance, I'm going to watch it again to update my notes.

BBM

Thanks for doing the notes. Helpful.

Jmo but I don’t know I could get to death penalty on George based on just what was told yesterday. There has to be more to get to that for me Jmo for myself it sounded more like Jake and Angela from yesterday’s testimony. But that is still only hearing a bit of one side.

Ohio law states that George didn't even have to pull a trigger to be guilty of all the charges, including aggravated murder. All that was needed was for him to know it was going to happen, be in on the planning, be present that night.

If he's smart, he'll make a plea arrangement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot