OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading everyone's thoughts about CRSR being shot through a door, and I can't decide yet. I had always thought it was the back bedroom door, but after hearing Scheiderer's testimony about the shell casings being found in the living room, on the porch, and one in the dirt under the residence near the front porch, it definitely sounds like someone outside was shooting at CRSR inside. One would think, like you said, that BJM would have noticed that, but IDK. Or like many said, perhaps CRSR ran to the back bedroom to get his gun and that's the door he was shot through. And maybe the defense wound happened on his way to the back bedroom. It has been said many times that he was aware some things were happening on his property.

Then, also, Count 9, Conspiracy, is not clear..as it states moving the body of CRSR and/or the body of GR.

Those two words "and/or" is where the answer lies in all these indictments.

JMO

Raisin I agree with you on the thought that there may have been birth certificates or other paperwork in the safe that pertained to the children. Something the Wagners thought they could change or use or destroy.
I wonder:
Did W's want to remove paperwork unfavorable to their custody plan.
Did W's want to add or put into the safe additional paperwork (fabricated and maybe notarized) that was favorable to their custody plan.
Did W's want to change paperwork found inside the safe relating to children in some way that we can not even imagine.
Did W's think there was cash to fund their future.

It seems far fetched that in the midst of all this violence that W's would be bothered with 'paperwork' but they are odd in their thinking.
Wagners seemed to be fixated on documents, thinking they were good at creating documents to suit their needs.
W's also needed money.
jmo

O/T Raisin I am envious of your egg collection! Do you have any that are like the nesting Russian dolls? Nesting eggs?

I think the girls Birth certificates may have been why they would have wanted into the safe. Also I agree they may have wanted to place those fake notarized guardianship papers in the safe to make it appear as though Hannah signed them and put them in the safe herself for safekeeping.

O/T
I do have Russian nesting eggs brought by a client who worked in Russia. He also brought me eggs from Ukraine and a Faberge from Russia. BTW the Russian eggs are almost all wooden and are painted like Easter eggs. Six eggs in all. I have some from China, Japan, Taiwan, Brazil, Puerto Rico, Guam and other countries courtesy of clients who worked there. I have them from Jamaica, Bahamas, and other islands from cruises.

JMO

I think the girls Birth certificates may have been why they would have wanted into the safe. Also I agree they may have wanted to place those fake notarized guardianship papers in the safe to make it appear as though Hannah signed them and put them in the safe herself for safekeeping.

O/T
I do have Russian nesting eggs brought by a client who worked in Russia. He also brought me eggs from Ukraine and a Faberge from Russia. BTW the Russian eggs are almost all wooden and are painted like Easter eggs. Six eggs in all. I have some from China, Japan, Taiwan, Brazil, Puerto Rico, Guam and other countries courtesy of clients who worked there. I have them from Jamaica, Bahamas, and other islands from cruises.

JMO

The baby was only 4 days old. Do you get a birth certificate that quickly these days (2016)?

New to the thread, listened to the podcast. What are the biggest things the podcast got wrong or m is represented ? Such a sad case.

3 big points that are wrong from the last segment:

#1.) 2 of the defendants were denied a change of venue. FALSE.
This has not been determined yet.

#2.) Jake's daughter S is in Child Services Custody without family. FALSE. She is with a family member, I cannot say who but it is true.

#3.) Frankie's son B was hiding under his dad's bed until law enforcement arrived.
FALSE. According to the 2 witnesses at the scene, one being his mother, this did not happen in any way shape or form and is a baseless rumor. The sweet child unlocked the door for his aunt to enter and before that, picked up his dad"s hand, not understanding what happened.

So Billy Wagner had a bad temper, back when the Rhodens Murders first happened the rumor mill was talking about Bad Billy Wagner being a Bully. You Sluthers have been discussing things about George Wagner 4th (WHY) would he jeopardize being shot/killed or put in jail and not getting to watch his son to grow up, just because Jake Wagner got dumped by Hanna May, The Rhodens probably knew something bad on the Wagners that would put them in jail and jeopardize their family name, I can’t prove it yet but IMO Hanna and Jake had went to family court and there where already a custody decision that awarded Hanna May Rhoden full custody, because Jake talked about legal fees he owes for custody when he was interviewed in Alaska also Leonard Manley talked about the Rhodens murders could have been over a child custody thing in his interview when the murders first happened JMO

I got a question for you Sluthers tonight:
From GW4 bond hearing I see it that Chris Sr and Gary was killed with the 40 caliber and the 30 caliber guns, but Frankie, Hannah Gilley, Dana, Hanna May and Chris Jr where killed by the 22 1911 pistol, what is your opinion? JMO

From GW4 bond hearing I see it that Chris Sr and Gary was killed with the 40 caliber and the 30 caliber guns, but Frankie, Hannah Gilley, Dana, Hanna May and Chris Jr where killed by the 22 1911 pistol, what is your opinion? JMO

Hey Johnny, what is there to say? My opinion is nothing compared to what was said under oath by Agent Scheiderer. What's your opinion? Maybe I'm not understanding the question?

Sounds like GW4 and Billy were at Seniors and Jake went over to Dana's.

So Billy Wagner had a bad temper, back when the Rhodens Murders first happened the rumor mill was talking about Bad Billy Wagner being a Bully. You Sluthers have been discussing things about George Wagner 4th (WHY) would he jeopardize being shot/killed or put in jail and not getting to watch his son to grow up, just because Jake Wagner got dumped by Hanna May, The Rhodens probably knew something bad on the Wagners that would put them in jail and jeopardize their family name, I can’t prove it yet but IMO Hanna and Jake had went to family court and there where already a custody decision that awarded Hanna May Rhoden full custody, because Jake talked about legal fees he owes for custody when he was interviewed in Alaska also Leonard Manley talked about the Rhodens murders could have been over a child custody thing in his interview when the murders first happened JMO
Legal fees incured after the murders when he was trying to get legal full custody, but he lies so who knows. He asked for $20,000 then admitted his legal fees were not that high.

Hanna did not want to go to court for custody according to Canepa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savagegrace13